It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GoJays2025: It's actually gonna be $5.99.
Luisfius: Damn. That's a damn good price. Unless it is just for the base game and not DKS which includes Flames of Vengeance, then it is skippable.
Nope, DKS: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9425726&postcount=6125
Tizzysawr: Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga, $9.99 - I love this RPG. Sure it isn't Skyrim, but I really liked the setting and story even when its difficulty is nearly brutal at first and later can range between laughably easy and frustratingly hard within seconds.
I haven't played Skyrim because I don't like Bethesda RPGs so this was my RPG of 2011. It was also Game Banshee's IIRC. They reached for the moon on this game and in most respects they hit it. I didn't like the MMO style loot-flooding and one or two other issues but for this price you cannot ask for a cheaper or better 40 plus hours of game play.
Daily Deal at GamersGate; Pro Cycling Manager 2011 for 10.18 $/€ (66% off). Meh. Might be interesting for fans of the sport (which is actually not only physically challenging, but also very interesting tactically), though for me the sport has been spoiled by the cheaters ...
Psyringe: Daily Deal at GamersGate; Pro Cycling Manager 2011 for 10.18 $/€ (66% off). Meh. Might be interesting for fans of the sport (which is actually not only physically challenging, but also very interesting tactically), though for me the sport has been spoiled by the cheaters ...
It's not very easy to cycle for hours. Though from what I remember the hardest part I found about it was the saddle and my body "attached" to it being painful after a while.

No idea how good the game is though lol.
Psyringe: Daily Deal at GamersGate; Pro Cycling Manager 2011 for 10.18 $/€ (66% off). Meh. Might be interesting for fans of the sport (which is actually not only physically challenging, but also very interesting tactically), though for me the sport has been spoiled by the cheaters ...
trusteft: It's not very easy to cycle for hours. Though from what I remember the hardest part I found about it was the saddle and my body "attached" to it being painful after a while.

No idea how good the game is though lol.
As a sport, it is extremely demanding physically. However, what's even more interesting to me is the tactical aspect. Basically, whoever leads a group of cyclists will have to work more, which reduces his chances of winning. So when (for example) a group of 7 cyclers breaks off from the crowd, they need to work together to keep the pace, but there's also a strong incentive for simply letting the others do the work for you. For each of the competing cycling teams, getting the right amount of riders into the right groups to support each other, is crucial. In huge events like the Tour de France, the situation in the total time table also plays an important role. It's a sport full of interesting tactical decisions, but sadly, it's also a sport where cheating has become the norm rather than the exception, so I'm not as interested anymore in it as I once was.
almostagain: My GMG referral link. Don't abuse it!

http://www.greenmangaming.co.uk/?gmgr=bediramo
Thanks, got myself Dead Legions for King Arthur, now to see if any issues from launch were resloved.
almostagain: My GMG referral link. Don't abuse it!

http://www.greenmangaming.co.uk/?gmgr=bediramo
DodoGeo: Thanks, got myself Dead Legions for King Arthur, now to see if any issues from launch were resloved.
Dead Legions is not satandalone right? I think I red somewhere it is and it would be a way to check if KA2 is ok.
Tizzysawr: *snip*
Good lookin out with that Divinity 2 sale, been wanting that one for a while now. Just wish Amazon's downloader was faster...jesus if it was Steam id be waiting a half an hour....Amazon....2 hours >_>
Post edited March 04, 2012 by StonerMk2
DodoGeo: Thanks, got myself Dead Legions for King Arthur, now to see if any issues from launch were resloved.
danteveli: Dead Legions is not satandalone right? I think I red somewhere it is and it would be a way to check if KA2 is ok.
It is and that is exactly what I did, sort of a big demo for free.

edit: Don't do it, they tied the DLC to the original game. It was stand-alone at launch, don't know what happened.
Post edited March 04, 2012 by DodoGeo
It's not my cup of tea and got mixed reviews, but for horror adventure fans maybe worth a look: DRM free Outcry -65% , €6.95
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-OUTCRY/outcry

I don't get it, why some games don't show up on the gg official sale side?

also, The Void -67% , €2,95 'other DRM' though
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-VOID/the-void
Dolantin: It's not my cup of tea and got mixed reviews, but for horror adventure fans maybe worth a look: DRM free Outcry -65% , €6.95

Because the games you listed aren't technically part of any sale that the site is running. They have had these prices for months, with slight fluctuations (they were cheaper during the winter sales). Since mid-January they are back to their current price.

GamersGate's sales can be confusing at times, though they are often very good once you know what you're doing. ;)
The Void is an interesting game. Consider t recommended if you want something vastly different from the norm.
At least, they can't be more confusing than gog's reply system....what the...

Thus, basically, we have to browse their whole catalogue on the european and UK site daily.
:-) Interesting. Thanks.

Dolantin: It's not my cup of tea and got mixed reviews, but for horror adventure fans maybe worth a look: DRM free Outcry -65% , €6.95

Psyringe: Because the games you listed aren't technically part of any sale that the site is running. They have had these prices for months, with slight fluctuations (they were cheaper during the winter sales). Since mid-January they are back to their current price.

GamersGate's sales can be confusing at times, though they are often very good once you know what you're doing. ;)
GoJays2025: It's actually gonna be $5.99.
Fix'd! :P
Tizzysawr: A few Amazon Digital deals:

Insane Clown Posse --- Ehh sorry, I meant Payday: The Heist, $7.5 - Not as good as last week's $5, but better than the current Steam offer.

Saints Row 2 - $3.75, should activate on Steam.

And in about two hours these ones will go live:

Cities XL 2012, $9.99 - I'd get it if it were a Steam copy. Not too sure otherwise, but some of you like Amazon a lot more than Steam (And I would if I were US-based ;) )

Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga, $5.99 - I love this RPG. Sure it isn't Skyrim, but I really liked the setting and story even when its difficulty is nearly brutal at first and later can range between laughably easy and frustratingly hard within seconds. Curiously enough, if my calculations are correct this will go live just as the current GG offer expires.

A Game of Thrones - Genesis, $10 - Activates on Steam. It's considered pretty bad, however, so be warned and read reviews before biting. The fact that the game is less than six months old and it's already reaching bargain prices on several retailers should be a red flag of sorts.
Good deals. I wish Cities XL would be 5.99 too.