It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tormentfan: As far as I was led to believe that wasn't a bug, it's the way the forum works. The forum only allows one edit per 10 minute period or it'll revert to the first comment...so if you post something, make an edit, then edit again all within 10 minutes the first edit is ignored.

Bugs are usually erratic in nature.. but that's the case for every post, every time.
OmegaX: I could swear it wasn't like that before because I usually edit my posts several times when I see typos. I started noticing it like a month ago.
Same here, didn't used to be that way and it's quite annoying.
Tormentfan: As far as I was led to believe that wasn't a bug, it's the way the forum works. The forum only allows one edit per 10 minute period or it'll revert to the first comment...so if you post something, make an edit, then edit again all within 10 minutes the first edit is ignored.

Bugs are usually erratic in nature.. but that's the case for every post, every time.
OmegaX: I could swear it wasn't like that before because I usually edit my posts several times when I see typos. I started noticing it like a month ago.
Pheace: Same here, didn't used to be that way and it's quite annoying.
That's the only way I've ever (or at least remember) seen the forum work. So if it is a bug, then it's so absolute in it's consistancy that it's easy to work around, and ceases (for me at least) to be a bug and becomes instead just one more step to posting.

What DOES annoy me is how GOG have implimented the quoting system.. using numbers.. if you want to reply in detail to a long post it can be quite complicated to get the quote properly formmated.
Post edited February 29, 2012 by Tormentfan
How can I stack Steam coupons?
-50% + -50% + -50%= -87,5%
You can't stack them. Only 1 coupon can be used per transaction.
Post edited February 29, 2012 by TheWhiteRose
TheWhiteRose: You can't stack them. Only 1 coupon can be used per transaction.
Not exactly.... It's one coupon -per item-. If the coupon works on several items, like the Sega Genesis ones, then you can use that on all the games, but you can't stack another coupon on top (like a Sega publisher coupon.)
Post edited February 29, 2012 by Foxhack
amok: Received an email from GamersGate that Sacred 2 Gold have gone on sale, rejoiced and clicked the link. Found out that the reduction is a whopping 17% - has this game ever been part of a proper sale?
75% off on steam at one point

edit: not the gold version though
Post edited March 01, 2012 by abolat
Silverfall Complete - 3.75 GBP / 6.25 USD / 6.25 EUR

Reflink!

If you are in the EU, use the GB link, that's the cheapest for you. I don't know if that can be used in the US or not.
the_bard: I would be interested in any Serious Sam coupons anyone might be willing to part with. I missed buying the complete pack before the last sale ended.
I have a spare serious sam HD second encounter. feel free to pm if you want it
Post edited March 01, 2012 by abolat
Is Silverfall any good?
Aningan: Is Silverfall any good?
I got the complete version about a year ago, when it was the same price as now, and have not yet managed to get through the training level...
gyokzoli: Silverfall Complete - 3.75 GBP / 6.25 USD / 6.25 EUR

Reflink!

If you are in the EU, use the GB link, that's the cheapest for you. I don't know if that can be used in the US or not.
Thanks for reminding me !
Though I had found out earlier by myself I always forget to compare the com against the co.uk price... ;-)
There is a couple of reviews at the lower part of page :
http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DDB-SFC/silverfall-complete-collection-bundle
Post edited March 01, 2012 by FiatLux
Gruhh, too much sweet deals out there but i 'm totally broke (i need to save up for a new laptop when i really want it for my work)
gyokzoli: Silverfall Complete - 3.75 GBP / 6.25 USD / 6.25 EUR

Reflink!

FiatLux: Thanks for reminding me !
Though I had found out earlier by myself I always forget to compare the com against the co.uk price... ;-)
FiatLux: There is a couple of reviews at the lower part of page :
just a heads up both games use securom drm
FiatLux: Thanks for reminding me !

There is a couple of reviews at the lower part of page :
abolat: just a heads up both games use securom drm
No Securom DRM on DotEmu version :)
Free http://www.impulsedriven.com/stoneloops game (probably for just U.S. customers -- maybe others?)

You have to visit a GameStop by mid-March and ask for the code. Then you get it!