It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would be interested in any Serious Sam coupons anyone might be willing to part with. I missed buying the complete pack before the last sale ended.
Pheace: And a Veritable crapton (600+) of -50% coupons
Psyringe: Wow. How did you manage to end up with 600+ coupons?
As far as i know, coupons were neglected during the holiday sale, people even threw them away for free. They only became a commodity afterward.

summitus: Red Orchestra 2 Getgamesgo £8.49 GBP Woot ! I've been wating for someone to do a deal on this for ages :-)

http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/red-orchestra-2-heroes-of-stalingrad
lowyhong: My recommendation: buy it now so TWI gets your monies, then wait for the upcoming patch that will add RO Classic. Be advised though that it'll be a damn long time before they fix the netcode.
They could fix the netcode easily, but some coder geek of theirs got it into his head that RO2 should _only_ be played on local servers, and server side hit detection without lag compensation is perfectly fine for a niche game. Luckily there is a fan created anti lag mutator spreading that adresses the lag issue, and even Tripwire promised an official version selectible for the server admins, so i dont think that will be a problem in the long run.
Post edited February 29, 2012 by p_mamusz
Foxhack: Dear Valve,

You suck balls.

With great dislike,
Everyone who got a shitty coupon
Can I suppose this reply is not meant to take the coupon? =P
Dragobr: Can I suppose this reply is not meant to take the coupon? =P
Thanks, but no.

I only buy Telltale games at their website since I can get nifty bonus stuff there. I'm just pissed my Genesis Collection coupon can't be used to bring the games to a much more levelheaded price...
TheWhiteRose: Thanks Phease, you rock.
Sorry I took so long. I suppose you got it from Pheace, then.

Well, if anyone else wants the 10% telltale coupon, just tell me.
Eh, I was hoping to get my sister's birthday steamgame for cheaper. But Portal 2 for 15 bucks ain't that bad.

(Then again I did get my copy for free)
Anyone want a Sega Genesis 50% off coupon? It works with the packs, single games, or multiple games. I don't want it anymore.

I also have a 33% off Konami one. Their games are still freakin' expensive.
So GOG can administer a thread running at 467 pages but on every other forum I go to the threads are closed at 10-20 pages because anymore would 'destroy' their's?

Talk about shoddy?.. 'they' can't even design a proper forum...sigh.
Tormentfan: So GOG can administer a thread running at 467 pages but on every other forum I go to the threads are closed at 10-20 pages because anymore would 'destroy' their's?

A proper forum wouldn't mess up quoting randomly...
Tormentfan: So GOG can administer a thread running at 467 pages but on every other forum I go to the threads are closed at 10-20 pages because anymore would 'destroy' their's?

OmegaX: A proper forum wouldn't mess up quoting randomly...
GOG's does that?
OmegaX: A proper forum wouldn't mess up quoting randomly...
Tormentfan: GOG's does that?
Yes, it's a known bug. I think it happens when the post has too many nested quotes but I'm not sure.

Edit: Also this one is fucking annoying: http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/bugs/post709
Post edited February 29, 2012 by OmegaX
Tormentfan: GOG's does that?
OmegaX: Yes, it's a known bug. I think it happens when the post has too many nested quotes but I'm not sure.
Yes, the formatting breaks when you have more than two nested quotes.
Post edited February 29, 2012 by spindown
OmegaX: Yes, it's a known bug. I think it happens when the post has too many nested quotes but I'm not sure.
spindown: Yes, the formatting breaks when you have more than two nested quotes.
spindown: Yes, the formatting breaks when you have more than two nested quotes.
It does?

Edit: Okay. Yes it does. ;)

(copy/paste was made by me, but my reply should have been outside of the quote)
Post edited February 29, 2012 by Psyringe
OmegaX: Edit: Also this one is fucking annoying: http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/bugs/post709
As far as I was led to believe that wasn't a bug, it's the way the forum works. The forum only allows one edit per 10 minute period or it'll revert to the first comment...so if you post something, make an edit, then edit again all within 10 minutes the first edit is ignored.

Bugs are usually erratic in nature.. but that's the case for every post, every time.
OmegaX: Edit: Also this one is fucking annoying: http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/bugs/post709
Tormentfan: As far as I was led to believe that wasn't a bug, it's the way the forum works. The forum only allows one edit per 10 minute period or it'll revert to the first comment...so if you post something, make an edit, then edit again all within 10 minutes the first edit is ignored.

Bugs are usually erratic in nature.. but that's the case for every post, every time.
I could swear it wasn't like that before because I usually edit my posts several times when I see typos. I started noticing it like a month ago.