It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Also on Fanatical LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 - Deluxe Edition is €11.24 75% off
+ another 10% with MAY10 voucher bringing it down to €10.11 or ~12.37. That's 77% off.
Post edited May 14, 2018 by dyscode
A bundle with casual time-wasters:

IndieGala | Best of Qumaron Steam Games Bundle

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Viking Saga: The Cursed Ring (STEAM)
Viking Saga: New World (STEAM)
Roads of Rome 2 (STEAM)
Roads of Rome (STEAM)
Northern Tale (STEAM)
Northern Tale 2 (STEAM)
Island Tribe (STEAM)
Island Tribe 4 (STEAM)
Adelantado Trilogy. Book one (STEAM)
Adelantado Trilogy. Book Two (STEAM)
gixgox: A bundle with casual time-wasters:

IndieGala | Best of Qumaron Steam Games Bundle
Hey, they got the supported OSs right for once! xD
What about us professional time wasters? :)
Just an FYI, the stamp collecting Humble freebie version of Whispering Willows actually comes with a steam key and the DRM Free downloads for linux/windows and mac (Steam key seems to have no expiry date too).
drmike: What about us professional time wasters? :)
Professional?
You get paid for wasting time?
Where can I apply for that job?

Oh, wait, that sounds like the job I had for too many years....
high rated
The Humble Hooked on Multiplayer 2018 Bundle

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Stick Fight: The Game (Also for Mac)
Rampage Knights (Also for Mac)
Tumblestone (Also for Mac and Linux)

BTA
Besiege (Also for Mac and Linux)
Duck Game
Hover (Also for Mac and Linux)

$14
Rocket League (Also for Mac and Linux)

Tumblestone is available as a DRM-Free download and a Steam key. The rest of the games are only available as Steam keys.
Meh - another shithouse bundle
Grargar: $14
Rocket League (Also for Mac and Linux)
Rocket League why forth must you be so expensive and also really you couldn't have made it GOTY edition at this point?
Bigs: Meh - another shithouse bundle
Agree, the only interesting thing would be Besiege (or at least it looked like that on the gifs I saw in the past)... didn't know it was multiplayer...
btw, if you picked up five stamps from visiting the Humble Store, the copy of "Whisering Willows" you receive is DRM-free and a steam key.
Interplay 35th Anniversary Limited VIP Bundle

Steam keys. $5, $15 and $30 tiers.
yogsloth: btw, if you picked up five stamps from visiting the Humble Store, the copy of "Whisering Willows" you receive is DRM-free and a steam key.
Somehow this didn't work for me - I visited the shop daily and even clicked on the "Collect your Spring Sale rewards"-text each time but I only got the first stamp ...
yogsloth: btw, if you picked up five stamps from visiting the Humble Store, the copy of "Whisering Willows" you receive is DRM-free and a steam key.
Geddes17: Somehow this didn't work for me - I visited the shop daily and even clicked on the "Collect your Spring Sale rewards"-text each time but I only got the first stamp ...
Me too, I had this problem on mobile. Tried to log out, log in but nothing. Maybe I had to clear cache too but it's weird. Anyway I didn't care much about the games so I don't bother anymore.
greeklover: Anyway I didn't care much about the games so I don't bother anymore.
Yep, same here (although "Whispering Willows" does look rather nice).
Post edited May 16, 2018 by Geddes17