It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh boy! I can't stop laughing at this.
Winzip 21 Standard Edition is in top tier of Humble Software Bundle: Happy PC.
amrit9037: Oh boy! I can't stop laughing at this.
As if the rest of the bundle is any better... A bunch of scammy "system tools". This is so 90s.
IndieGala - The Indie Innovation Bundle

$1:

- Miner Ultra Adventures
- Verdict Guilty - 유죄 평결
- Sleengster 2

$2.49 (before price increases):

- Recursion Deluxe
- CONTRACTED
- Go Go Electric Samurai
- Space Scaven
- Ino
- Sector 724
- Zenza
- Running Sausage
- Mythic Victory Arena
high rated
Fireflower Games, offering DRM-free games, just started a Spring sale.

A sample of the games on sale: the Atlantis and Syberia series, Treasure Island, Gold Rush, Venetica.

If you like Adventure games in particular, there's some really good games and deals on offer.
Ricky_Bobby: Fireflower Games, offering DRM-free games, just started a Spring sale.

A sample of the games on sale: the Atlantis and Syberia series, Treasure Island, Gold Rush, Venetica.

If you like Adventure games in particular, there's some really good games and deals on offer.
Yep, FireFlower Games have several games which are not available at GOG, like Atlantis 4 + 5.
So have a look at this sale. ;)
Ricky_Bobby: Fireflower Games, offering DRM-free games, just started a Spring sale.

Venetica - Gold Edition

Recommended!

amok: Venetica - Gold Edition

Recommended!
I have it on 360 but never played past the first part. Is it really that good?
amok: Venetica - Gold Edition

Recommended!
Pond86: I have it on 360 but never played past the first part. Is it really that good?
Depends on what you're looking for. It's definitely not for everyone, more like an adventure game than an actual RPG, and even if you like the general idea (as I did), it does have its flaws. I posted a detailed review here a few years ago, if you're interested in learning more.
Post edited April 28, 2017 by Leroux
Leroux: Depends on what you're looking for. It's definitely not for everyone, more like an adventure game than an actual RPG, and even if you like it the general idea (as I did), it does have its flaws. I posted a detailed review here a few years ago, if you're interested in learning more.
Great review - thanks :) As an aside, I don't suppose you happen to know what the updated 1.04 patch brings to the game over the original 1.02 patch do you? An internet search seems a bit scarce on details regarding this.
Post edited April 28, 2017 by Leroux
Pajama: Great review - thanks :) As an aside, I don't suppose you happen to know what the updated 1.04 patch brings to the game over the original 1.02 patch do you? An internet search seems a bit scarce on details regarding this.
Leroux: No idea, sorry. This GOG thread suggests that 1.04 might have been released in order to fix problems in 1.03, and that 1.03 was only to patch the German version, but I have no clue whether that's true and what 1.03 was about in the first place.
Thanks for the info - much appreciated :)
Indiegala Friday Special Bundle #49 of Steam games

"
Tier 1
Price: 0,91€
Darkness Ahead W Steam
Hell`S Little Story W Steam
Reptilians Must Die! W Steam

Tier 2
Price: 3,19€ | Price will change around 10:00 on 2017-04-29 GMT
Blue Estate The Game W Steam
Castle of no Escape 2 W Steam
ComixPlay #1: The Endless Incident WM Steam
Glass Masquerade WM Steam
MetaTron W Steam
Rogue Port - Blue Nightmare W Steam
Zombie Playground™ WM Steam
"
Post edited April 28, 2017 by gixgox
amrit9037: Oh boy! I can't stop laughing at this.
onarliog: As if the rest of the bundle is any better... A bunch of scammy "system tools". This is so 90s.
I bought it hoping I could get my aol account working again.
Is there any way to buy an updated drm-free version of Sorcery? I got 1, 2 and now 4 for Android from humble bundles. Apparently 3 was in a bundle a year ago. Google gives me a full page of file locker scams (even though I've pretty much never googled for pirate software, dafuq?). I don't mind rebuying and don't care about the price.
<span class="bold">Nancy Drew&thinsp;:  Complete Bundle</span>   ( WinGameStore  ⁞  11 games for $14.99  ⁞  91% off )

  ▪  Nancy Drew :  Trail of the Twister
  ▪  Nancy Drew :  Secrets Can Kill Remastered
  ▪  Nancy Drew :  Shadow at the Water's Edge
  ▪  Nancy Drew :  Alibi in Ashes
  ▪  Nancy Drew :  Tomb of the Lost Queen
  ▪  Nancy Drew :  The Deadly Device
  ▪  Nancy Drew :  Ghost of Thornton Hall
  ▪  Nancy Drew :  The Silent Spy
  ▪  Nancy Drew :  The Shattered Medallion
  ▪  Nancy Drew :  Labyrinth of Lies
  ▪  Nancy Drew :  Sea of Darkness