It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gixgox: IndieGala is trying something new:

Gameplay Bundle | Indiegala
Wow, this bundle is sure to make them millions!
I fiddled around with it for a bit, and managed to reduce the 5 easiest games (none of which I was exactly aching for) by 50% to the amazing price of 18$.
Oh well, I like the idea, but that's about it.
Not sure this has been posted (has it's own thread which I never saw), but Games Republic is shutting down.

You can recover your Keys and Download any games you have until Jan 31, 2017.

Sad - one of the few sites that had both Steam & DRM Free versions of games :(
The Indie Gala Ballistic Finale Bundle of Steam games
Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!

ORBITAL (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Zolg (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Death Stair (STEAM)

Pay $2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 12 STEAM GAMES!

SuperMoose (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Shot Shot Tactic (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Breaking Bones (STEAM)
Stick 'Em Up 2: Paper Adventures (STEAM)
D/Generation HD (STEAM)
Ballistic Protection (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Raise Your Own Clone (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Alien Hostage (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Warbit (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
MarkoH01: PWYW

Indie Game Stand Deal:
One Finger Death Punch
(Great and addictive little game)

For 25cts. you'll receive the DRM free version, Steam key and Desura key
If you guys are on the fence about getting this, you can try the demo here. I ended up biting the bait. More backlog, yay!
MarkoH01: PWYW

Indie Game Stand Deal:
One Finger Death Punch
(Great and addictive little game)

For 25cts. you'll receive the DRM free version, Steam key and Desura key
Chandoraa: If you guys are on the fence about getting this, you can try the demo here. I ended up biting the bait. More backlog, yay!
The great thing about this game is that you can play it a bit and then stop (if you can that is) to play it further another day. ou don't need to remember what you did or how the game works. The gameplay is just too simple although pretty hard to master in later stages.
Found some great deals during the various Steam-game sales:

Hybrid Wars Deluxe Edition + Season Pass is just €3.50 on Gamersgate. It's a crazy deal for what you're getting. I've played through the campaign once with one of the characters, and enjoyed it enough to replay it with another one. If you have even the slightest interest in this game, this is a good time and place to get it.

Grey Goo Definite Edition is just €7 on Steam.Another crazy deal for an excellent game, even if played in single-player only, which is how I've been playing it. The production value is very high and the game feels rather unique in story and concept, despite having familiar mechanics.

Horizon for €7, also on Steam.
An Indie 4X space game. It reminds me of Master of Orion in how easy it is to learn and get into, but has a bit more complexity (= micromanagement) built into it. The storyline and epoch (the time period when the game takes place) makes the game feel very different from other 4X space games I've played, it feels closer to our current scientiic and technological limits than other such games.

Styx: Master of Shadows is just €7.50 on Steam.
If you are tired of regular stealth games and want something very unique and different this might be for you. You play the goblin character from the game Of Orcs and Men, with the game taking place within the same Dark Fantasy game world.

Mad Max is just €5 on Bundle Stars. It's one of the best AAA games I've played. If you like open-world vehicular combat and simple but cool action, it's a true bargain at this price.

Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Complete Edition is about €7 on GMG. It's the lowest I've ever seen the Complete Edition at. One of my favourite strategy game franchises, and quite possibly my favourite game within the franchise.
Ricky_Bobby: Hybrid Wars Deluxe Edition + Season Pass is just €3.50 on Gamersgate. It's a crazy deal for what you're getting. I've played through the campaign once with one of the characters, and enjoyed it enough to replay it with another one. If you have even the slightest interest in this game, this is a good time and place to get it.
If only I had gamers gate I'd grab it but I doubt I would ever use them so if anyone want the "blue coin" points then let me know and I'd trade for it :-)
gixgox: IndieGala is trying something new:

Gameplay Bundle | Indiegala

How Does It Work?
Start by selecting 5 Steam games of your choice out of an awesome assortment of 20 titles! Once you confirm the 5 games you want, you'll be taken into a flash game (Headhunt) where you play a ninja beheading zombies! Defeat as many zombies as possible to maximize your discount! Yes! It's even possible to get a 100% discount if you are that good!

What Games Can I Win?
Right now, The Gameplay Bundle[www.indiegala.com] is full of top-notch titles like Blockstorm, One Finger Death Punch, Call of Juarez, Batman: Arkham Asylum, and much more!
gixgox:
This game is a pure scam ! I won the game several times and reached a score superior to 90% but each time it only accept a previous score inferior to 90% to calculate the discount ! BULLSHITS !!!
Post edited January 01, 2017 by MaxFulvus
Clean your internet cache and delete the cookies - maybe that old trick helps.

I didn't even try the game.
gixgox: Clean your internet cache and delete the cookies - maybe that old trick helps.

I didn't even try the game.
I tried, still doesn't work. I give up.
EA Origin

The Saboteur €1.24
Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 - Festive Deluxe Edition €19.99
Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare Digital Deluxe Edition €8.74
Painted_Doll: EA Origin

The Saboteur €1.24
Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 - Festive Deluxe Edition €19.99
Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare Digital Deluxe Edition €8.74
I started re-installed the Origin-Version of Saboteur and it seems they have removed the SecuRom activation it had before. So def. a steal for the price.
Post edited January 02, 2017 by dyscode
The first Indiegala Monday Motivation bundle of the year is up.

Can't be bothered to list the games. If you really want to be disappointed, click on the link above. Just... dreck. On the positive side, this will really help me with my New Year resolution of spending more time playing more games than buying them. :P
Getcomposted: If you really want to be disappointed, click on the link above. Just... dreck.
Disappointment occurs when you get something worse than what you were expecting. It's not like anyone was expecting anything other than dreck from IndieGala...
GamersGate

Hybrid Wars Deluxe Edition + Season Pass 85% off
https://www.gamersgate.com/DD-HYBRID-WARS-BUNDLE/