It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: dammit. NOW i finally wish I HAD preordered!
triock: Me too. :/
I actually pre-ordered in the last minute, paypal show me I did pay 1.5$ but the bundle still doesn't appear at my groupees profile
BlackThorny: I actually pre-ordered in the last minute, paypal show me I did pay 1.5$ but the bundle still doesn't appear at my groupees profile
Write to their support. They usually react quite quickly with that kind of problems and will probably add the bundle to your account manually.
BlackThorny: I actually pre-ordered in the last minute, paypal show me I did pay 1.5$ but the bundle still doesn't appear at my groupees profile
Send a message to their support. You could also give Support a head's up through their chat.
Indie Royale The Debut 20 bundle

The Interview (Windows; DRM-free + Desura)
Another Star (Windows, Linux; DRM-free + Desura)
Thief Town (Windows, Mac, Linux; DRM-free + Desura)
Koala Kids (Windows; DRM-free + Desura)
Accidental Runner (Windows; DRM-free + Desura)
Cubot (Windows, Mac, Linux; DRM-free + Desura)
Irregular Zone (Windows; DRM-free + Desura)

+1 mystery game

Pay more than $5 (or 4 Euro) for this bonus album.
Post edited October 29, 2014 by PaterAlf
Getcomposted: Send a message to their support. You could also give Support a head's up through their chat.
I tried posting in the chat, I saw someone else having a similar problem, guess I'll wait a bit before contacting them any further
PaterAlf: Thief Town (Windows, Mac, Linux; DRM-free + Desura)
Ok, indie developers please stop, it's just obnoxious those dumb videos to showcase your game, to me it just screams "Our game is mediocre/awful so let's do a LULZFUNNEHVIDEO so that people notice it."

But then again, it probably works considering the dumb garbage that is greenlit...
Post edited October 29, 2014 by Cyraxpt
PaterAlf: Thief Town (Windows, Mac, Linux; DRM-free + Desura)
Cyraxpt: Ok, indie developers please stop, it's just obnoxious those dumb videos to showcase your game, to me it just screams "Our game is mediocre/awful so let's do a LULZFUNNEHVIDEO so that people notice it."

But then again, it probably works considering the dumb garbage that is greenlit...
Are you talking about the Thief town video? This is the second time I skip that game, and it's in large due to the video, which told me nothing about the game, but was really obnoxious.
AFnord: Are you talking about the Thief town video? This is the second time I skip that game, and it's in large due to the video, which told me nothing about the game, but was really obnoxious.
Lol, yes, i edited my post to include the link with the game but i see it wasn't in time. :)

But that also includes two other videos that i can't remember the games (I WONDER WHY), one was some random people "acting" for whatever the game was about and the other was a guy speaking some nonsense for the majority of the video, only around 15s maybe was actually gameplay.
Like ordering blind? Groupees has another bundle "preorder" for you!

Doujin 3 = $2USD

There was a tweet that BlazBlue would be in it, and someone mentioned on chat that there's a "99.9%" chance of World End Economica being in due to a prior statement. Of course neither is completely confirmed yet, it's all blind right now.
Post edited October 29, 2014 by MetalPlateMage
MetalPlateMage: Like ordering blind? Groupees has another bundle "preorder" for you!

Doujin 3 = $2USD

There was a tweet that BlazBlue would be in it, and someone mentioned on chat that there's a "99.9%" chance of World End Economica being in due to a prior statement. Of course neither is completely confirmed yet, it's all blind right now.
Insta preorder! :p
Cyraxpt: Lol, yes, i edited my post to include the link with the game but i see it wasn't in time. :)

But that also includes two other videos that i can't remember the games (I WONDER WHY), one was some random people "acting" for whatever the game was about and the other was a guy speaking some nonsense for the majority of the video, only around 15s maybe was actually gameplay.
Offspring fling? Not a bad game, but yea, the trailer is terrible
The Interview? I have no idea what that game is about; I'll be passing on this bundle, I think.
Geddes17: Well, not in Germany ... *sigh*
Not tested, but regarding a german blog-article (no link as it's not online yet, got it via rss-feed) you should try to login via the irish origin website. Maybe should also work for origin users who can't find that deal on their local origin website.

https://www.origin.com/en-ie/store/free-games/on-the-house
Post edited October 29, 2014 by DukeNukemForever
MetalPlateMage: Like ordering blind? Groupees has another bundle "preorder" for you!

Doujin 3 = $2USD

I was the person who originally said that about World End Economica, but I was wrong. Someone from Groupees staff said it's not in the bundle. I think it was originally meant to be in the bundle but there must have been issues. Pretty disappointing that it's not in it.

I can say however that Duplicity will be in it.. which is an Indie Gala repeat. The guy in the left in the background picture is from Duplicity.
Post edited October 30, 2014 by spoderman

Doujin 3 = $2USD

spoderman: I was the person who originally said that about World End Economica, but I was wrong. Someone from Groupees staff said it's not in the bundle. I think it was originally meant to be in the bundle but there must have been issues. Pretty disappointing that it's not in it.

I can say however that Duplicity will be in it.. which is an Indie Gala repeat. The guy in the left in the background picture is from Duplicity.
Was BlazBlue confirmed? I'd definitely pre-order for $2 if I knew for certain this game would be included. ^_^