It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

javier0889: The Kings Bounty games are on sale on Steam, however the page with that list of games with DRM says some online retail versions have Securom, iirc. Does anybody know if this is true to the Steam versions?
Hello again javier0889.

The section you are referring is called "Removed DRM". :P
GamersGate does sell two King's Bounty games, one with Starforce and one with SecuROM, but I have heard of no such things with the Steam version. By the way, if you are using a Windows machine, DON'T buy King's Bounty: Armored Princess, but go only for Crossworlds as it already contains Armored Princess' content. You see, while in other DD sites, like GamersGate, Armored Princess needs to be installed before installing Crossworlds, on Steam, Crossworlds is stand-alone.
Post edited August 12, 2014 by Grargar
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 75

-Cell HD: emergence -80%/$1.20 (DRM-Free)
-Chompy Chomp Chomp -75%/$1.50 (DRM-Free)
-Crazy Machines Elements -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-Creeper World 2: Redemption -75%/$2.50 (Offline One Time Key Validation)
-King Arthur II - The Roleplaying Wargame -75%/$2.50 (Steam)
-Kingdom Elemental -80%/$0.99 (Offline One Time Key Validation+Steam Key)
GamersGate Daily Deal: Sword of the Stars: The Pit -85%

Sword of the Stars: The Pit €1.50*
Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition €1.50*
Sword of the Stars: The Pit - Mindgames €0.75
Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold DLC €0.45
Sword of the Stars: The Pit - The Pilgrim DLC €0.30
Sword of the Stars: The Pit Soundtrack €0.75

*For some strange reason, GamersGate is selling the base edition at the same price as the Gold Edition. If you don't have the game yet, do not buy the base edition, but just go straight for the Gold Edition and the Pilgrim DLC. If you already have the game here, you can still buy the soundtrack which is not available here. Everything, by the way, is DRM-Free and includes a Steam key on top of that.
Grargar: ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 75

-Cell HD: emergence -80%/$1.20 (DRM-Free)
-Chompy Chomp Chomp -75%/$1.50 (DRM-Free)
-Crazy Machines Elements -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-Creeper World 2: Redemption -75%/$2.50 (Offline One Time Key Validation)
-King Arthur II - The Roleplaying Wargame -75%/$2.50 (Steam)
-Kingdom Elemental -80%/$0.99 (Offline One Time Key Validation+Steam Key)
Has anybody got an opinion on the Creeper World series?
Getcomposted: Has anybody got an opinion on the Creeper World series?
amok.
Grargar: amok.
Hmmm...
In that case, I'll give 2 a miss, curse myself a little for not posting yesterday when 3 was on sale, and wait for another sale for 3.
Getcomposted: Hmmm...
In that case, I'll give 2 a miss, curse myself a little for not posting yesterday when 3 was on sale, and wait for another sale for 3.
All the Creeper World games have been on sale on Shiny Loot. The whole trilogy was on sale 4 days ago. Now, you might be asking; "Why get the trilogy when I'm only interested in the 3rd one?" Answer: Because ShinyLoot discounts the 3rd one by 50% for $7.50, while it discounts the trilogy by 60% for $10.00. It essentially becomes the following question: "Is $2.50 more a good deal for the first two games in the trilogy?"
Post edited August 12, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: All the Creeper World games have been on sale on Shiny Loot. The whole trilogy was on sale 4 days ago. Now, you might be asking; "Why get the trilogy when I'm only interested in the 3rd one?" Answer: Because ShinyLoot discounts the 3rd one by 50% for $7.50, while it discounts the trilogy by 60% for $10.00. It essentially becomes the following question: "Is $2.50 more a good deal for the first two games in the trilogy?"
OK, then. Wait for either 3 or the entire trilogy to come up on sale. :)
Hey guys, regarding the indie ammo bundle, please see my post before making a purchase; http://www.gog.com/forum/general/indie_ammo_box/post7
javier0889: The Kings Bounty games are on sale on Steam, however the page with that list of games with DRM says some online retail versions have Securom, iirc. Does anybody know if this is true to the Steam versions?
Grargar: Hello again javier0889.

The section you are referring is called "Removed DRM". :P
GamersGate does sell two King's Bounty games, one with Starforce and one with SecuROM, but I have heard of no such things with the Steam version. By the way, if you are using a Windows machine, DON'T buy King's Bounty: Armored Princess, but go only for Crossworlds as it already contains Armored Princess' content. You see, while in other DD sites, like GamersGate, Armored Princess needs to be installed before installing Crossworlds, on Steam, Crossworlds is stand-alone.
Thanks for the info :)
Humble Store Daily Deal: Halo: Spartan Assault (Steam, Windows) -75%/$1.24/€0.99
The Humble Mobile Bundle 6 has added 3 games to its BTA tier:

-Carmageddon
-Llamas with Hats: Cruise Catastrophe
-Time Surfer
BundleStars - Judgement Bundle

$3.99 for:
- Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project
- Arsenal of Democracy: A Hearts of Iron Game
- Dustforce
- Postmortem: One Must Die
- EvilQuest
- Duke Nukem
- Duke Nukem 2
- Cubetractor
- Overcast: Walden and the Werewolf
- A New Reckoning
- Containment: The Zombie Puzzler
- Vicera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage

(All Steam)

But where the f is Judge Dredd?
Grargar: The Humble Mobile Bundle 6 has added 3 games to its BTA tier:

-Carmageddon
-Llamas with Hats: Cruise Catastrophe
-Time Surfer
Seeing as two of these were in a previous bundle, I guess BTA this time stands for "Buy Them Again".

Stooner: But where the f is Judge Dredd?
Here. :)
Post edited August 12, 2014 by IAmSinistar
Stooner: But where the f is Judge Dredd?
IAmSinistar: Here. :)
lol yeah... but they've missed an opportunity there! ;p
Post edited August 12, 2014 by Stooner