It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: IndieGala - <span class="bold">Tiny Mix Bundle</span>

Ethan Meteor Hunter (Steam)
RWarehall: Just more information, Ethan Meteor Hunter in this bundle comes with the "Deluxe Content" which is the Artbook, Soundtrack and Game Guide. Had the game from a previous bundle which did not. I usually try codes even if I have a game, just in case. Letting you know if it makes a difference for someone.
Thanks for the heads up!
Post edited May 04, 2014 by Impaler26
Outlast is 75% off on GG €4.75, Steam

And Postal 3 is only £4.49 on GG.Uk, nearly half the price of GG.€
Post edited May 05, 2014 by dyscode
dyscode: And Postal 3 is only £4.49 on GG.Uk, nearly half the price of GG.€
That's still about £5 to much....
amok: That's still about £5 to much....
=)). A good one... I didn't even knew there was a Postal 3...
[url=http://www.matrixgames.com/news/1417/Deal.of.the.Week:.Korsun.Pocket]Korsun Pocket[/url] for $9.99 / 7.99 EUR (-50%) at matrixgames.com as weekly deal.
dyscode: Outlast is 75% off on GG €4.75, Steam
Seems like a good deal, but I'm quite bad with scary games.

Without being spoilerrific, anybody know what to expect?
Is it lots of jump scares, combat or no combat, al lot of Dark Corners-like chase/avoid scenes?
Or mostly scary story and exploration and diary things?
It might not be a lot of money, but if I'm too chicken to play it.. :P
GamersGate is selling Android Games now. They're staring things with a 50% off sale for all titles.
dyscode: Outlast is 75% off on GG €4.75, Steam
Smannesman: Seems like a good deal, but I'm quite bad with scary games.

Without being spoilerrific, anybody know what to expect?
Is it lots of jump scares, combat or no combat, al lot of Dark Corners-like chase/avoid scenes?
Or mostly scary story and exploration and diary things?
It might not be a lot of money, but if I'm too chicken to play it.. :P
A few jump scares and more in the vein of Amnesia, i.e. run away instead of fighting the baddies. The game very well made, though sometimes over-the-top.

Also, if you get too nervous with scary games, I suggest playing them with the sound off. You'll be surprised how much less scary it makes them. X3
PhoenixBlade: A few jump scares and more in the vein of Amnesia, i.e. run away instead of fighting the baddies. The game very well made, though sometimes over-the-top.

Also, if you get too nervous with scary games, I suggest playing them with the sound off. You'll be surprised how much less scary it makes them. X3
Hmm I'm still tempted, I am a bit of a nervous wreck at the moment though.
I really like the whole look of the game and asylums are always interesting.
I swear I saw something about Guild Wars 2 being $25 somewhere. Does anyone know where?

Thanks!
Tallima: I swear I saw something about Guild Wars 2 being $25 somewhere. Does anyone know where?

Thanks!
There you go.
Edit: OK, that thread had no link. Here is the link, for real this time.
Post edited May 05, 2014 by Grargar
Tallima: I swear I saw something about Guild Wars 2 being $25 somewhere. Does anyone know where?

Thanks!
Grargar: There you go.
Edit: OK, that thread had no link. Here is the link, for real this time.
Thank you!
Among Steams Weeklong Deals is
Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle, -50%, €2,45, the only other option I know of for this game is Starforce on GG.
Post edited May 05, 2014 by dyscode
Android games sale, on Gamersgate.
New Groupees bundle coming soon!
http://groupees.com/ajay
Games include 500 Years Act 1, Enola, Data Hacker: Initiation, The Cat Lady, Data Hacker: Corruption, Revenge: Rhobar's Myth