It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[url=
https://www.indiegala.com/weekly]
new Indie Monday Gala[/url]

Scourge: Outbreak
- Legends Of Aethereus
- Shad'o
- Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World
- Love
- Crystal Towers 2

$2 for the next 19hrs , $3.49 thereafter

ADDENDUM:

https://indiegamestand.com/deal/
has Ilamentia, some weird platform puzzler with some Kairo Vibe from $1
and if you BTA (~$2) you get Echos of the Wild, survival adventure that was recently featured in the Groupees BM12 BTA-tier and an extended soundtrack of Ilamentia.

ADD2:
Impaler26: Retro City Rampage - €0.89 at the Steam Store.

The Harvest - €0.89 at GMG (this 20% off voucher still works: O3H7FE-D4NFO0-F0LIGK ).
Harvest looks really interesting, will try it.

ADD3:
and GamersGate Spring Sale has started
Post edited April 21, 2014 by dyscode
GamersGate's Spring Sale currently shows 560+ items on sale, discounted by up to 80%. There are also 24-hour deals (currently from the Ubisoft catalog) and 12-hour flash sales.
FYI, it's possible to filter, albeit poorly, DRM-Free+On Sale on GamersGate. I see seven pages of games!

edit: Best deal I see is Avencast Rise of the Mage (German Version) for $3, DRM-free.
Post edited April 21, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
There's a huge Ubisoft Sale at GMG right now, up to 75% off titles.

Be careful when buying Ubisoft titles from GMG though, even when it says it needs Uplay it might also need Capsule to install and possible to run as well. Plus they've messed up descriptions in the past about the DRM involved in Ubisoft titles.

The Harvest - €0.89 at GMG (this 20% off voucher still works: O3H7FE-D4NFO0-F0LIGK ).
Retro City Rampage, worth it?
cmdr_flashheart: FYI, it's possible to filter, albeit poorly, DRM-Free+On Sale on GamersGate. I see seven pages of games!

edit: Best deal I see is Avencast Rise of the Mage (German Version) for $3, DRM-free.
There is also the English version that doesn't mention anything at all about DRM.
ABH20: There's a huge Ubisoft Sale at GMG right now, up to 75% off titles.

Be careful when buying Ubisoft titles from GMG though, even when it says it needs Uplay it might also need Capsule to install and possible to run as well. Plus they've messed up descriptions in the past about the DRM involved in Ubisoft titles.
FYI, if you're getting blank pages, it means that GMG doesn't sell Ubisoft games in your region. Especially the US and Mexico.
ABH20: There's a huge Ubisoft Sale at GMG right now, up to 75% off titles.

Avoid Il-2 Cliffs of Dover, not run In WIndows 8, neither in an updated Windows 7, and no Ubishit, not 1C shows any intention to deliver a fix.
Post edited April 21, 2014 by DalekSec

monkeydelarge: Retro City Rampage, worth it?
If you are into the lot of 80ies videogames references/ homage, for that price, totally,
Post edited April 21, 2014 by dyscode
Humble Store have a sale on Kalypso games, -80% to -50% off various titles

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/kalypso

Wondering about getting Demonicon, anyone tried it?

Yep, IMO it's worth it if you like NES-Style action games on PC. Works fine with a joypad and i enjoyed the ~30 minutes i played so far.
Impaler26: Yep, IMO it's worth it if you like NES-Style action games on PC. Works fine with a joypad and i enjoyed the ~30 minutes i played so far.
I only have a mouse and keyboard so I guess it will be a pain in the ass for me to play.
Impaler26: Yep, IMO it's worth it if you like NES-Style action games on PC. Works fine with a joypad and i enjoyed the ~30 minutes i played so far.
monkeydelarge: I only have a mouse and keyboard so I guess it will be a pain in the ass for me to play.
I haven't played it with keyboard controls yet but usually games like RCR are much more fun to play with a joypad.
Retro City Rampage is easily worth $1; I think it would be fine to play with keypad because aside from movement action commands are fairly simple (shoot and dodge).
Post edited April 21, 2014 by undeadcow
20% off coupon on (to go along with [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/shinyloot_out_of_beta/post87]a couple of other developments) valid for the whole week: EXPLORE20