It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omega64: Broforce
Swedrami: Isn't this still missing the Expendabros expansion/standalone spinoff thing?
Oops, must've fucked up then. Will restore that part later.
omega64: [...]
Added:
Added to removed tab, Slender the Arrival. removal date from GOG unknown to me, please provide if anyone knows. [...]
MaGog knows:
Slender: The Arrival
[removed on Oct 31, 2017]
omega64: Oops, must've fucked up then. Will restore that part later.
It was never in the google sheet, because it is a separate game.
_Auster_: Can I check if Linux's Don't Starve is at 64 bit if I'm on Windows?
phaolo: I don't know, sorry. We probably need someone with Linux who owns the game.
Found out how to check it, I think. Just need to open the installer with winrar/7zip, extract the file inside, open the extracted file with winrar/7zip again and navigate in the .\bin\linux\ folder. There you can find two folders named after what I believe that is the game's structure.

For Don't Starve I downloaded earlier today, the names are x86 and x86_64, so I guess it's still at x32 bits structure.
Post edited November 29, 2020 by _Auster_
Hi,

Street of Rage 4 is still on the sheet but the online is available since 1 month now.

Also, Project Zomboid is a spacial case because i spoke to the devs and they alaways send the newest version to GOG (for linux too) but they explain to me that it's the GOG job to create each offline installer. So technically it's not really the game that treat us as 2 class citizen but GOG
Post edited November 29, 2020 by pe7ouill3
high rated
phaolo: I don't know, sorry. We probably need someone with Linux who owns the game.
_Auster_: Found out how to check it, I think. Just need to open the installer with winrar/7zip, extract the file inside, open the extracted file with winrar/7zip again and navigate in the .\bin\linux\ folder. There you can find two folders named after what I believe that is the game's structure.

For Don't Starve I downloaded earlier today, the names are x86 and x86_64, so I guess it's still at x32 bits structure.
I've just checked. It is 64bit for Linux (at least for a 64 bit OS).

BTW: "x86_64" means 64 bit, not 32.
_Auster_: Found out how to check it, I think. Just need to open the installer with winrar/7zip, extract the file inside, open the extracted file with winrar/7zip again and navigate in the .\bin\linux\ folder. There you can find two folders named after what I believe that is the game's structure.

Alm888: I've just checked. It is 64bit for Linux (at least for a 64 bit OS).

BTW: "x86_64" means 64 bit, not 32.
Oh, I see. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for explaining.
It seems that Terminator: Resistance got its patch with Iniltrator mode (T-800 playthrough) - date in changelog is 26.11.2020.
I think we are only missing the comic now.
Rogue Galaxy doesn't have Cloud saves, unlike the Steam version.
Green_Hilltop: Rogue Galaxy doesn't have Cloud saves, unlike the Steam version.
There is no such game for the PC. Did you mean Rebel Galaxy?
I see many games state Issue 1, 2 or 3, what does it mean? I couldn't find it in the Excel sheet.

Thank you for making this excellent resource!
Green_Hilltop: Rogue Galaxy doesn't have Cloud saves, unlike the Steam version.
Grargar: There is no such game for the PC. Did you mean Rebel Galaxy?
Yep, I mistyped it!
Post edited November 30, 2020 by Green_Hilltop
Green_Hilltop: I see many games state Issue 1, 2 or 3, what does it mean? I couldn't find it in the Excel sheet.
If I understood it correctly, it's the number of individual problems/missing contents for each game.
Green_Hilltop: I see many games state Issue 1, 2 or 3, what does it mean? I couldn't find it in the Excel sheet.
_Auster_: If I understood it correctly, it's the number of individual problems/missing contents for each game.
Strangely though, it doesn't list what problems - some games have them, but others don't.
high rated
Grim Fandango

Soundtrack DLC not available on gog
_Auster_: If I understood it correctly, it's the number of individual problems/missing contents for each game.
Green_Hilltop: Strangely though, it doesn't list what problems - some games have them, but others don't.
The exact problem does not matter here since it is mentioned in the detailed part on the right of the title.
Post edited November 30, 2020 by MarkoH01