It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
ChrisGriffin: Kingdom Rush - GOG v4.2.15 (2018), steam v4.2.2 (2020) [UNVERIFIED]
Kingdom Rush Frontiers - GOG v1.4.4 (2016), steam v3.2.20 (2019) [UNVERIFIED]

GOG already had the files needed to update these games for one month now, so in this case it's GOG who treats us as second class customers.
I had a Kingdom Rush update just a few days ago. So I'm pretty sure it's just a case of missing changelogs. I'll check it when I'm back home.
I'm sorry but that's simply not true. Standalone installers are still at the old version and I didn't receive any flag for these games.
Post edited November 28, 2020 by ChrisGriffin
high rated
The soundtrack of The Outer Worlds is finally available now.
Nice to see another game off the list.
i_hope_you_rot: Darkest Dungeon : missing DLC
"Butcher's Circus" is a PvP DLC with online modes. Which is even still bugged it seems? Mods via steam-workshop. So it not coming here is quite expected?
Post edited November 28, 2020 by Anime-BlackWolf
phaolo: Don't Starve - all OS builds updated to the latest version, maybe Linux's one is at 64bit now? [UNVERIFIED]
Can I check if Linux's Don't Starve is at 64 bit if I'm on Windows?
Post edited November 28, 2020 by _Auster_
phaolo: Don't Starve - all OS builds updated to the latest version, maybe Linux's one is at 64bit now? [UNVERIFIED]
_Auster_: Can I check if Linux's Don't Starve is at 64 bit if I'm on Windows?
I don't know, sorry. We probably need someone with Linux who owns the game.

plus i don't know if this true ( saw it in the user reviews )
While I think this belongs on the list since it's a free(!) multiplayer DLC, it seems to be rather terrible right now so the loss isn't too painful I guess.
Post edited November 28, 2020 by Wurzelkraft
ChrisGriffin: I'm sorry but that's simply not true. Standalone installers are still at the old version and I didn't receive any flag for these games.
I checked it and it's indeed version 4.2.15 on GOG. It's not from 2018 though, but from April (?) 2020 and includes the new sunray tower. Do you have any more information (like a changelog) for version 4.2.2? Can't find anything about it on Steam.
Alm888: Strange it is not in the list already, but:
Desperados III -- missing Linux build (publisher's decision).
Do you have a source for it being a publisher decision? I recall reading this before but can't find it right now. Will add it to the list either way.

Edit: Nevermind, found it. It was already on the list seems like?
Was already on the list.
_Auster_: Can I check if Linux's Don't Starve is at 64 bit if I'm on Windows?
I'm afraid not, though you could run Linux in a Virtual Machine.

Added:
Added to removed tab, Slender the Arrival. removal date from GOG unknown to me, please provide if anyone knows.

Removed:
Broforce
Hotline Miami 2
Outer Worlds

Edit:
Hotline Miami

_Auster_: Sorry for the delay, but regarding Highway Blossoms' missing DLC, it seems it was truly a delay from GOG's review team.
Always nice when delayed stuff doesn't get an announcement post. Unless I missed it.
Post edited November 28, 2020 by omega64
Can anyone confirm if Arkham Origins does or does not contain the Black Mask Challenge Pack?
ChrisGriffin: I'm sorry but that's simply not true. Standalone installers are still at the old version and I didn't receive any flag for these games.
PaterAlf: I checked it and it's indeed version 4.2.15 on GOG. It's not from 2018 though, but from April (?) 2020 and includes the new sunray tower. Do you have any more information (like a changelog) for version 4.2.2? Can't find anything about it on Steam.
I don't have a changelog. All I know is that on steam there is a 4.2.20 version and also that GOG received the files needed for the update a month ago.
Post edited November 28, 2020 by ChrisGriffin
high rated
Added:
Batman: Arkham City. Missing Mac.
Disc Room missing Soundtrack.
Lair of the Clockwork God: Missing Soundtrack
Ion Fury Missing Soundtrack
Life is Strange and LIS: Before the Storm missing Mac and Linux

Edit:
Seven: Enhanced Edition Missing Japanese Language

Unrelated:
Changes to things on the list that you probably won't notice.
Post edited November 28, 2020 by omega64
omega64: Edit: Nevermind, found it. It was already on the list seems like?
Sorry, my bad. :( Maybe I was especially blind that day.
omega64: Removed:
Hotline Miami 2
Hotline Miami
Well, fuck me sideways! I had to check the catalogue because I couldn't believe it! So nice to see these finally show up!
omega64: Broforce
Isn't this still missing the Expendabros expansion/standalone spinoff thing?