It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

_Auster_: If I understood it correctly, it's the number of individual problems/missing contents for each game.
Green_Hilltop: Strangely though, it doesn't list what problems - some games have them, but others don't.
Scroll the bar at the bottom to the left/right, this might just be not all columns/rows fitting on your screen at once.
Green_Hilltop: Strangely though, it doesn't list what problems - some games have them, but others don't.
omega64: Scroll the bar at the bottom to the left/right, this might just be not all columns/rows fitting on your screen at once.
Oh okay, thanks!
https://www.gog.com/game/shortest_trip_to_earth
Shortest Trip to Earth doesn't have DLC that's on steam:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1392710/Shortest_Trip_to_Earth__The_Old_Enemies/
high rated
AmethystViper: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night - the Soundtrack DLC is lower quality than the Steam version.
I can confirm that is not the case. GOG has had the lossless FLAC version for a year, while Steam users were stuck with the lossy version. (Proof)
Post edited December 01, 2020 by Blastprocessor42
AmethystViper: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night - the Soundtrack DLC is lower quality than the Steam version.
Blastprocessor42: I can confirm that is not the case. GOG has had the lossless FLAC version for a year, while Steam users were stuck with the lossy version. (Proof)
You can never be sure if the the "lossless" versions are really lossless or just converted mp3s :) But I stil go with FLAC.
high rated
neumi5694: You can never be sure if the the "lossless" versions are really lossless or just converted mp3s :) But I stil go with FLAC.
It's not that hard to tell the difference. If you looked at the linked reddit post the difference in spectrograms is very clear.

The true lossless FLACs have harmonic content up to 22KHz, the Nyquist limit for an audio file sampled at 44.1KHz, while the MP3 transcodes show a sharp drop off at 15KHz.
high rated
Earthlock doesn't have some DLCs and its Linux build and the devs confirmes through an e-mail that they don't have plans to add the missing DLC to gog and the Linux build appears to be in the works. Their reply is in the attached image
Attachments:
Post edited December 04, 2020 by _Auster_
high rated
_Auster_: Earthlock doesn't have some DLCs and its Linux build and the devs confirmes through an e-mail that they don't have plans to add the missing DLC to gog and the Linux build appears to be in the works. Their reply is in the attached image
Earthlock is weirdly priced, GOG just game no extras £23.09, on Steam just the game £23.79 or game all & extras in a buddle £16.20, and its not in any special offer at the moment.
high rated
_Auster_: Earthlock doesn't have some DLCs and its Linux build and the devs confirmes through an e-mail that they don't have plans to add the missing DLC to gog and the Linux build appears to be in the works. Their reply is in the attached image
Almost funny how such lazy devs (who already have our money) are thinking that buying on Steam would be an alternative for GOGers. Also, I don't know if Steam also requires you to buy the base game there to be able to buy comic/artbooks/soundtracks as well. Anyway, not a reply you should get from a dev who you gave money to. Second class indeed :(
Post edited December 05, 2020 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: I don't know if Steam also requires you to buy the base game there to be able to buy comic/artbooks/soundtracks as well.
On Steam, only soundtracks can be bought separately, and only if the developer sets the soundtrack to be a stand alone item. Which sounds just like the devs are suggesting to buy the game there on Steam as well.
MarkoH01: I don't know if Steam also requires you to buy the base game there to be able to buy comic/artbooks/soundtracks as well.
_Auster_: On Steam, only soundtracks can be bought separately, and only if the developer sets the soundtrack to be a stand alone item. Which sounds just like the devs are suggesting to buy the game there on Steam as well.
Thanks. Exacly what I thought. So yes, I guess for the devs this really would be an alternative ... double the money ... not so much for the customer though.
Post edited December 06, 2020 by MarkoH01
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package does not live up to it's name. Unlockable Pack and Bloodsucker Pack are missing both here and in the Steam version of the package.
I'd also like to point out that Hitman 2: Silent Assassin is missing a patch BUT I can't find any info on whether said patch does anything other than censor the game by cutting out some dialogue and a turban.
Post edited December 08, 2020 by HitmanDeadMan
high rated
These also seem to be missing from the GOG version of Shadow Warrior 2.
I also assume the Earth-2 Dark Knight skin for Batman Arkham Knight is still Epic Store exclusive.
Post edited December 08, 2020 by HitmanDeadMan
high rated
HitmanDeadMan: Saints Row The Third: The Full Package does not live up to it's name. Unlockable Pack and Bloodsucker Pack are missing both here and in the Steam version of the package.
I'd also like to point out that Hitman 2: Silent Assassin is missing a patch BUT I can't find any info on whether said patch does anything other than censor the game by cutting out some dialogue and a turban.
Actually I asked this question long time ago, truth is, it was disabled in the full package version, as that dlc caused a gamebreaking bug, and was thus disabled.

Still, you should be able to force enable it by editing the GOG.ini file, look for bloodusucker and switch from disabled to enabled (can't really remember quite well, as it has been so long).

As for the gamebreaking bug part, I'm not really sure what it was, I only remember that it prevented something from completition.
high rated
HitmanDeadMan: Saints Row The Third: The Full Package does not live up to it's name. Unlockable Pack and Bloodsucker Pack are missing both here and in the Steam version of the package.
Both packs are included. They are just disabled by default because they affected the game's balance. To enable them, open GOG.ini and remove both entries from the EnableDLC section.
HitmanDeadMan: I'd also like to point out that Hitman 2: Silent Assassin is missing a patch BUT I can't find any info on whether said patch does anything other than censor the game by cutting out some dialogue and a turban.
Yes, it has been mentioned before:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_treat_gog_customers_as_second_class_citizens_v2/post1303

Doesn't seem like an improvement.