It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ALAKAZAM1: snip
soosgjr: Succubus is now up to date.
Where did you see that, it is currently two updates behind when starting the game from galaxy and the developers ignore any questions regarding this during their streams and on discord
Vozisce: Where did you see that, it is currently two updates behind when starting the game from galaxy and the developers ignore any questions regarding this during their streams and on discord
https://www.gogdb.org/product/1996206777#builds
Vozisce: Where did you see that, it is currently two updates behind when starting the game from galaxy and the developers ignore any questions regarding this during their streams and on discord
DD & Ji Ji: https://www.gogdb.org/product/1996206777#builds
Maybe it's related to the DLC
Galaxy would not update this, offline installers could not patch the game. When i verified/repaired it updated the game but disabled dlc.. sigh

Edit:
The DLC like Demons of the Past is not only disabled, it is now incompatible with the updated version
Post edited February 27, 2022 by Vozisce
Vozisce: Maybe it's related to the DLC
Galaxy would not update this, offline installers could not patch the game. When i verified/repaired it updated the game but disabled dlc.. sigh
Yeah, Galaxy patching is messed up for this update, tried to redownload 30 gigs. There's a 4 gig offline installer for the patch, which did end up working for me.
Kathy Rain and Kathy Rain: Director's Cut really should be added to this list. On both GOG and Steam, each of these two games is priced at $14.99. However, on Steam, Raw Fury offers a bundle ("Kathy Rain Loyal Detective Bundle") containing both games for $14.98, which effectively means you can buy one game and get the other one for free. There is no such (or any similar) bundle on GOG.
Post edited March 03, 2022 by cmclout
ALAKAZAM1: snip
They also fixed the offline installers. The 2x30GB DLC installers for artbook and comic are gone.
Post edited March 03, 2022 by neumi5694
high rated
neumi5694: They also fixed the offline installers. The 2x30GB DLC installers for artbook and comic are gone.
And they still did not fix the outdated DLCs rendering them useless. If the devs won't update the DLCs soon I will refund the DLCs.
neumi5694: They also fixed the offline installers. The 2x30GB DLC installers for artbook and comic are gone.
MarkoH01: And they still did not fix the outdated DLCs rendering them useless. If the devs won't update the DLCs soon I will refund the DLCs.
Youe mean Demons of the Past and Tight Armors? I don't own these.
The Unrated DLC is up to date however.

The other useless installers are not showing anymore, that's good, so I don't need to filter them out anymore when downloading via script.
MarkoH01: And they still did not fix the outdated DLCs rendering them useless. If the devs won't update the DLCs soon I will refund the DLCs.
neumi5694: Youe mean Demons of the Past and Tight Armors? I don't own these.
Yes, these are the ones I meant. The Unrated DLC is kinda part of the base game for me.
Post edited March 04, 2022 by MarkoH01
neumi5694: Youe mean Demons of the Past and Tight Armors? I don't own these.
MarkoH01: Yes, these are the ones I meant. The Unrated DLC is kinda part of the base game for me.
Well, it's handled as DLCs and supposed to follow the same logic in the API.
You should write a bug ticket about it.
Either the API is buggy or the dev does not know how to use it very well.
Post edited March 04, 2022 by neumi5694
high rated
MarkoH01: Yes, these are the ones I meant. The Unrated DLC is kinda part of the base game for me.
neumi5694: Well, it's handled as DLCs and supposed to follow the same logic in the API.
Just tried, gave up on the stupid shitbot and decided to post in forum. I am starting to hate GOG support or at least how they handle it.
Post edited March 04, 2022 by MarkoH01
Talisman just got the new DLCs - no need to add it to the list.
high rated
neumi5694: Well, it's handled as DLCs and supposed to follow the same logic in the API.
MarkoH01: Just tried, gave up on the stupid shitbot and decided to post in forum. I am starting to hate GOG support or at least how they handle it.
Thank you for trying on discord as well. I tried there but was met with a wall of silence from the devs and some troll that wanted to argue this was GOGs fault. I'm a dev so I can understand someone might have a setup where preparing a GOG build may take some extra time. But the fact that we somehow have to beg on multiple platforms and social media is really annoying.
They seem to have updated the offline DLC installers.
soosgjr: They seem to have updated the offline DLC installers.
Yes, they have yesterday.