It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

atemporalDarkness: I'm curious about installing mods on TBOI, so i want to ask a couple of questions, if you don't mind answering them:
1-Where do you download the mods? I have mostly used pages like 'http://steamworkshop.download/' , or pages that have them already packed, but i'd like to know if there is a way tu use modding of isaac (requires a steam account) or an alternative to nexusmods (currently only has like five mods)
2-Using the method previously described, do you drop the files in the mod folder compressed as a zip or do you drop the files already decompressed?
NuffCatnip: 1. Google 'Steam workshop downloader', this site will help you download files from the workshop. I'm on my phone and copying links is a bit finicky, sorry. :)
2. You copy the name of the zip-file, create a subfolder under the mod folder, paste the name and drop everything within the zip into the newly created folder.

I hope that helps. :)
1-Yeah, mostly the same page i use too.
2-Perfect, i was thinking how to keep them organized like i do on stardew valley, and the youtube tutorials just dropped everything on the mod folder creating a big mess, thanks for the explanation.
Thank you very much for answering, it has been really useful, I'll start with some QoL mods before starting with bigger ones
MrMuggles: The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is missing Mac + Linux builds
Also, soundtrack is not available for purchase.
No replies from Ghostlight yet about Agarest, and there's a chance we get the same treatment on Mary Skelter 2 (censored on PC, superior version on consoles), so now I asked them publicly in one of their Twitter posts.
Oh, and the devs of the VenusBlood games replied about the missing Chinese:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/636030269823909921/923325711052324904/Screenshot_20211222-123751_Twitter.jpg
high rated
It seems the Blasphemous Original Soundtrack was updated on Steam to include the new tracks from the DLCs, but on GOG wasn't.
Ghildrean: It seems the Blasphemous Original Soundtrack was updated on Steam to include the new tracks from the DLCs, but on GOG wasn't.
you should probably inform gog and/blasphemous developers about this. Sometimes developers forget updating goodies on every storefront and all they need is a nice reminder. I have seen this happen on other games and usually they have no trouble in updating OSTs
Post edited December 25, 2021 by atemporalDarkness
Khmm .

The Gog version of Succubus is missing the latest DLCs .

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/985830/view/3142948216825168902
DD & Ji Ji: Khmm .

The Gog version of Succubus is missing the latest DLCs .

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/985830/view/3142948216825168902
I saw this the other day, given its release date in the holidays and GOG's general slow pace at getting things sorted for release I hope it just minor delay till it gets here. The previous DLC was released a few days after the Steam release without all the Christmas roadblocks to deal with.
thraxman: I saw this the other day, given its release date in the holidays and GOG's general slow pace at getting things sorted for release I hope it just minor delay till it gets here. The previous DLC was released a few days after the Steam release without all the Christmas roadblocks to deal with.
Just in case, I asked in their Discord about that.
The Falconeer is missing free Game Manual DLC.
tap3ah: The Falconeer is missing free Game Manual DLC.
You mean this ?
https://www.gog.com/game/the_falconeer_game_guide
DD & Ji Ji: You mean this ?
https://www.gog.com/game/the_falconeer_game_guide
The Steam version features both a free "Game Manual" DLC as well as a purchasable "Game Guide" DLC. tap3ah is right in that GOG only has the purchasable "Game Guide" DLC.

Just comparing the GOG "Game Guide" to the screenshots of the "Game Manual" on the Steam store, it looks to me like the pages from the manual are actually included in the guide. If this is true, GOG users aren't missing out on the manual, but we have to buy the purchasable guide in order to get access to the pages from the manual. This is not the case for Steam users.
Post edited December 28, 2021 by Exsurgent
Ondu-Ril: I'm also not able to use mods.
NuffCatnip: Did you use the correct path for the mods?
There should be a Binding of Isaac mod folder under Documents\My Games.
I've installed a handful of mods, all of them work as intended.
Hello, sorry to bother you, I've tried everything I could think of, without success.
I'm mainly trying to use the External Item Description mod.
i've tested about every version from rebirth to repentance.
The directory is I think correct because I can see the mod listed in the menu.
But it fail to run correctly.
The log.txt states:
attempt to call a nil value (global 'RegisterMod')

I would be interested to know what mod you are installing, on what version, and in what directory?

Thank you !
NuffCatnip: Did you use the correct path for the mods?
There should be a Binding of Isaac mod folder under Documents\My Games.
I've installed a handful of mods, all of them work as intended.
Ondu-Ril: Hello, sorry to bother you, I've tried everything I could think of, without success.
I'm mainly trying to use the External Item Description mod.
i've tested about every version from rebirth to repentance.
The directory is I think correct because I can see the mod listed in the menu.
But it fail to run correctly.
The log.txt states:
attempt to call a nil value (global 'RegisterMod')

I would be interested to know what mod you are installing, on what version, and in what directory?

Thank you !
Sorry, can't help you there.
I've tried installing that mod just now too and I can't get it to run. I've installed a few mods for Afterbirth + under:
C:\Users\user\Documents\My Games\Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+ (Galaxy) Mods
which work (mostly smaller texture mods), these mods work with Repentance too.

Other mods like external item descriptions or mod config menu won't run.
I think lua scripts don't work in general on the gog version and something is missing, but that's just a guess.
I know it's already on the list, but I still want to (re-)mention Rimworld. It's missing the two OSTs and the name in the game option. Disappointing.
Hopefully Exsurgent is right and it's included in the game guide, as I was looking towards buying this game during the sales and don't want to miss out on anything Steam has.
Post edited December 28, 2021 by Fairfox