It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

i just finished Sam and Max season 1 Episode 5: reality.20
Finished Risen 2: Dark Waters on Hard last night.
Yeah, they streamlined hunting and forging weapons, and combat is kind of lousy and simple, but it's still an excellent game. In some ways, better than Risen.
I put a good 60 hours into the campaign, and by the end was able to walk all over the last boss, and still had plenty of Glory to spare.
Finished Blackwell Convergence: more of the same (i.e. good story, clever puzzles) but a bit longer than the two others I think

This year:
- Alone in the Dark 3
- Amnesia Fortnight Prototypes
- Blackwell Convergence
- Blackwell Unbound
- Brutal Legend
- Host Master and the Conquest of Humor
- Host Master Deux: Quest for Identity
- I Am Alive
- Lucy & Lola's Big Adventure
- Offspring Fling
- Splinter Cell: Conviction
- Syndicate
- The Blackwell Legacy
- The Cave
- The Darkness II
- The Experiment (Experience 112)
Fairy Bloom Freesia

Only took 3 hours, but by beating on Normal I unlocked NewGame+ and what seems to be a survival mode, so there's more time to be had here. Not a bad game, but I completely sucked at it - resorted to cheap, boring "run away while shooting homing projectiles" strategy for bosses started with the 3rd one because I simply was not good enough to go toe-to-toe with them.
kalirion: Fairy Bloom Freesia

Only took 3 hours, but by beating on Normal I unlocked NewGame+ and what seems to be a survival mode, so there's more time to be had here. Not a bad game, but I completely sucked at it - resorted to cheap, boring "run away while shooting homing projectiles" strategy for bosses started with the 3rd one because I simply was not good enough to go toe-to-toe with them.
Hey, whatever works. God helps those that help themselves. ;-)
xa_chan:
Hard Reset
[...]
Lego: Lord of The Ring (main story + some unlockables)
How did you like those two games? Always wanted to take a look Hard Reset but I haven't come around to it yet.
Post edited May 15, 2013 by TParis
xa_chan:
Hard Reset
[...]
Lego: Lord of The Ring (main story + some unlockables)
TParis: How did you like those two games? Always wanted to take a look Hard Reset but I haven't come around to it yet.
Both were excellent games and I enjoyed every minute of them.

Hard Reset is incredibly beautiful for an indie game (personal opinion here) and really gets the essence of old-school FPS: punishing sometimes, but very rewarding. Maybe a little bit too much of swearing in the cutscenes, if you're sensible to that.

Leog : Lotr was my first Lego video game and it was a blast, honestly. Full of humor and scenes from the book/movies, lots of hidden secrets, rewarding freeplay and free roaming, a top notch maniability... No, it's close to a perfect score, even more since i'm now playing Lego Batman and the controls are quite painful...
xa_chan: [...]
Thanks for your reply, going to download Hard Reset in Steam once I'm back home. =)

I've already played LOTR for a bit but I wanna finish the game with somebody in coop. How do you think the controls of Lego Batman are worse than in LOTR? Can't remember any significant difference...
I just finished Settlers 3, kind of. There is the expansion and the mission disc. Does anyone know what comes first? I could look it up but I just spent the better part of 2 days on the last Egypt mission and my brain is on serious shutdown mode. :P
Blood with the plasma pack (15th May 5:24pm)

It was no real stand out levels but it still a fun game, some of the weapons are pointless and the horror theme is good
i just finished Sam and Max Season 1 Episode 6 The Bright Side of the Moon [2007]
and
Sam And Max Season 2 Episode 1 Ice Station Santa [2007]
xa_chan: [...]
TParis: Thanks for your reply, going to download Hard Reset in Steam once I'm back home. =)

I've already played LOTR for a bit but I wanna finish the game with somebody in coop. How do you think the controls of Lego Batman are worse than in LOTR? Can't remember any significant difference...
Well, in Lego Batman, the controls are much less precise, leading you to often fall (and lose some coins) in pits, miss a special action, etc...
Finished Escape from Butcher bay.

Kind of Meh overall. Had some neat ideas, but I felt like it could have been much improved in many areas. Will finish the second but won't likely come back to this again. Not horrible... but not anything great either.

For all intents and purposes, I've Finished LOTRO. uninstalling tonight. With a few hundred hours (basically 5 years and 10+ level capped toons).... I'm done. Also have "finished" Rift for the same reasons this year. Canceled my sub for it not long ago. NOW... I have some time for REAL PC GAMES!
Far Cry 3
To The Moon
Heart of the Swarm
Dragon Age: Origins
Zeno Clash
Finished Game Dev. Tycoon.

Had fun. Good game. Hopefully it will be patched and expanded upon the core concept.