It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Check out the set of engaging titles that just arrived on GOG:

Seed of the Dead (-50%)
Trap Shrine (-50%)
Trap Genesis (-30%)
Trap Legend (-50%)
Rabbit Burn (-50%)

Play games mentioned above before their discounts expire on 31st May 2022, at 1 PM UTC.

Warning: adult content
More of them?
Quo vadis, GOG? :|
low rated
......sigh.....
Did you think it would end with HuniePop? :D
low rated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4klHGcslxlw
Truth be told: some of these games look so damn trashy, that they almost appear brilliant - like one of those John Waters or Troma Studios films.
One of the games involves transvestite Shrine "Maidens"??... XD
high rated
Not the Japanese games I was hoping for.
Little did we listen to Admiral Ackbar, and heed his words as we should have.
low rated
You know, i love anime.i love anime inspired games. i love visual novels to a degree. Quality fun titles. Im not so sure these ones fall into that category...
Ohh nice, seed of the dead 1 :)
Some of those are pretty WTFy, and I think I have seen my share of weird things.

PS: the side-gamecard-thingy for Seed of the Dead leads to Seed of the Dead: Sweet home, while the link in the forum post really leads to Seed of the dead.
Post edited May 24, 2022 by huan
Isn't this technically the first billiard game on GOG?
high rated
• $4.99 • -50% • Trap Legend
• $4.99 • -50% • Trap Shrine
• $6.99 • -30% • Trap Genesis
• $7.49 • -50% • Rabbit Burn
• $7.49 • -50% • Seed of the Dead
• $19.49 • -35% • Seed of the Dead: Sweet Home
Not a fan of all the eroge games being added, but if you MUST have them, please bring over the ones that have actual good gameplay, like the Succubus series by Critical Bliss: Midnight Castle Succubus, Castle in the Clouds, and Tower and Sword of Succubus.
Can you play these with the mouse only?!

asking for a friend
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)