It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Check out the set of engaging titles that just arrived on GOG:

Seed of the Dead (-50%)
Trap Shrine (-50%)
Trap Genesis (-30%)
Trap Legend (-50%)
Rabbit Burn (-50%)

Play games mentioned above before their discounts expire on 31st May 2022, at 1 PM UTC.

Warning: adult content
low rated
Every time I see or read about Sweet Home on GOG, I get a little sad because I keep expecting the Famicom/NES Game.

Which is unambiguously, the precursor of Resident Evil.
Post edited May 30, 2022 by Darvond
low rated
Time4Tea: Just what GOG needs - more Japanese eroge titles ...

Well, it seems to be all they can attract these days.
They're DRM-free, are they not? If they are DRM-free, why complain?
Post edited May 30, 2022 by tfishell
low rated
Time4Tea: Just what GOG needs - more Japanese eroge titles ...

Well, it seems to be all they can attract these days.
tfishell: They're DRM-free, are they not? If they are DRM-free, why complain?
Because they don't particularly interest me, and it would be nice to see one release in 6 months that does?

In other words, it's not the presence of eroge on GOG I'm complaining about, but more the seemingly endless waves of it and the absolute dearth of other releases that are worth looking at.
low rated
Meh
Post edited May 30, 2022 by Reaper9988
low rated
Time4Tea: Because they don't particularly interest me, and it would be nice to see one release in 6 months that does?

In other words, it's not the presence of eroge on GOG I'm complaining about, but more the seemingly endless waves of it and the absolute dearth of other releases that are worth looking at.
It seems you aren't bright enough to recognize your own confirmation bias than anything else if you think there are "seemingly endless waves" of eroge and nothing else worthwhile.
low rated
Time4Tea: Because they don't particularly interest me, and it would be nice to see one release in 6 months that does?

Tea, you're an alright fellow and I get where you're coming from, but six months? That has to be a bit of an exaggeration. And I will admit that there have been a lot more adult games than usual, but not that many. You're honestly saying that since January 1st of 2022, despite all the classic game releases we've had as well as some notable indie and third party releases like Elex 2 and Shadow Warrior 3 for example, that you haven't seen at least one game you're interested in? I simply do not buy it.
low rated

Plus the fact that none of the eroge titles are any of the classics as seen on platforms such as the PC-98.
low rated

Darvond: Plus the fact that none of the eroge titles are any of the classics as seen on platforms such as the PC-98.
Here's a newsflash for you since it's apparently too much for you to grasp.

No amount of you crying on here in opposition to current releases is going to bring about these so-called "classic eroge" titles. Maybe do a bit thinking for yourself and, I don't know, petition for someone to make it happen instead? Wow! What a revelation!
Post edited May 31, 2022 by int_k
low rated
TheGrimLord: Tea, you're an alright fellow and I get where you're coming from, but six months? That has to be a bit of an exaggeration. And I will admit that there have been a lot more adult games than usual, but not that many. You're honestly saying that since January 1st of 2022, despite all the classic game releases we've had as well as some notable indie and third party releases like Elex 2 and Shadow Warrior 3 for example, that you haven't seen at least one game you're interested in? I simply do not buy it.
If I am exaggerating, then its not by much. I looked back at the past 6 months of GOG releases and the only game I could find that I would consider buying is Elex 2, so I'll give you that. I'm not particularly interested in SW3 - frankly it looks watered-down and mediocre, compared to the first two games (plus, extremely short). Otherwise, I'm not sure what you mean by "all the classic game releases we've had".

So, one game that catches my interest in 6 months. It's not an exaggeration to say there have been way more eroge titles released on GOG during that time than games I am interested in.
Post edited May 31, 2022 by Time4Tea
low rated
Darvond: Plus the fact that none of the eroge titles are any of the classics as seen on platforms such as the PC-98.
int_k: Here's a newsflash for you since it's apparently too much for you to grasp.

No amount of you crying on here in opposition to current releases is going to bring about these so-called "classic eroge" titles. Maybe do a bit thinking for yourself and, I don't know, petition for someone to make it happen instead? Wow! What a revelation!
That still isn't going to happen. If these companies were truly interested in reselling these titles at all, then they wouldn't be making them free to play in your browser via The Asenheim Project. One thing I have learned about Japanese titles is that all the games up for localization or re-release are either within the past two decades (2000 forward) or remastered classics. Not DOS, but Windows based games. Japanese devs simply do not seem to care about bringing back the PC-98 games, even to the effect that they're rather remake them as is the case with YuNo: A Girl That Chants Love At The End Of The World. Dokyusei Banging Summer also got remade.

If you want to be upset at anyone, be upset at Japan. They simply don't care about their PC-98's.
low rated
Time4Tea: So, one game that catches my interest in 6 months. It's not an exaggeration to say there have been way more eroge titles released on GOG during that time than games I am interested in.
There also have been way more point and clicks, FPS, RTGs or strategic games released you wasn't interested in than those you are interested it. This does not turn a few more eroge games into a wave magically.
Post edited June 01, 2022 by MarkoH01
low rated
Time4Tea: So, one game that catches my interest in 6 months. It's not an exaggeration to say there have been way more eroge titles released on GOG during that time than games I am interested in.
MarkoH01: There also have been way more point and clicks, FPS, RTGs or strategic games released you wasn't interested in than those you are interested it. This does not turn a few more eroge games into a wave magically.
Also have to keep in mind that Tea boycotted GOG a while ago, so he isn't buying any games from them anyway. That I understand, but it is a bit odd to complain about certain games when you're not taking advantage of older classics that people have asked for.
low rated

I'm surprised you care given that you're leading a boycott. Are you talking about the lack of "AAA" games? If not, we've gotten quite a few other genre releases. I think (as others have probably said) it's just that there is so many hentai games that can be released here that we're getting large dumps of them at times.

I'll admit most of the current releases haven't interested me either but it is what it is.

[url=https://www.gog.com/en/games?order=desc:releaseDate&hideDLCs=true]https://www.gog.com/en/games?order=desc:releaseDate&hideDLCs=true[/url] (We should get "Sort by date added" back imo.)
low rated
Shouldn't that be a unicorn?
low rated
I dont honestly get it why to make hot girls like dorks.

Ive seen these Asian Companies before... most of them have failed. To be honest I dont know any whos left.
Post edited June 13, 2022 by CyberBobber