It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
slyky13: Sorry, I'm pretty new here and I've never seen that thread :P

Also I managed to get a Fortified Key when I redeemed.
tomyam80: Ok, i missed getting a Fortified Key so if any1 hv an extra key 4 it pls PM me. Thks. :)
Hi! Unfortunately, I am in the same boat as I missed a day getting a stamp. There was no breathing room for this one unlike some of the other stamp giveaways.

If someone has a spare key for Fortified, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!
high rated
Merchants Of Kaidan Free on Indiegala
https://www.indiegala.com/store#giveaway
Attachments:
giveaway.jpg (317 Kb)
slyky13: Merchants Of Kaidan Free on Indiegala
thank you, buddy
slyky13: Merchants Of Kaidan Free on Indiegala
hahahaa.... Best descriptive picture ever :). Thank you and +1
I've just checked my Humble library for Fortified and found that they have replenished the keys. If you haven't revealed your key I suggest do it soon before the keys are exhausted again.
Engerek01: ...
vidsgame: ...
mike_cesara: ...
PaterAlf: ...
justanoldgamer: ...
If anyone above is interested in follow up on my Hacknet story then I posted it in another topic:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/anyone_want_hacknet_deluxe/post35
erbello: Nobody won my previous riddle, so I've changed difficulty to minimum:

7AC58-74@63-DA8A2-9CB9C
gvyop:
slyky13: Monsti Free Key
I already own so enjoy

V#CG0-V8TGI-3T74?
gvyop: Men,
This thread is not accurate for that purpose.
You can Giveaway your keys on many other places more specific for it.
IE here is a Ninja thread : https://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway_20
It is Exactely for that kind of stuff.
According to the OP it actually is:

"Since it is getting a bit crowded here is one central topic for free (temporary) keys giveaways.
Also feel free to post/share any spare keys for those that don't have Facebook or missed it. "

I know that today we use this thread more or less only for keys that are available elsewhere. However when this thread has been started the OP stated that any spare keys can be posted too - so it's hard to blame anybody doing exactly this.
Post edited June 02, 2018 by MarkoH01
Game Giveaway of the Day - Dragon
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

The Chinese civilization is one of the oldest in the world. According to some scientists, its age may be over 5000 years. According to a legend, the last ruler of the Xia dynasty was extraordinary cruel. He wanted to conquer the whole country so he sent the magic of dragons to the neighboring tribes. In the astonishing game Dragon you have a unique chance to help and protect the Chinese civilization from the wild beast, so travel to the Great Chinese Wall and join the battle!
gixgox: Game Giveaway of the Day - Dragon

Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

The Chinese civilization is one of the oldest in the world. According to some scientists, its age may be over 5000 years. According to a legend, the last ruler of the Xia dynasty was extraordinary cruel. He wanted to conquer the whole country so he sent the magic of dragons to the neighboring tribes. In the astonishing game Dragon you have a unique chance to help and protect the Chinese civilization from the wild beast, so travel to the Great Chinese Wall and join the battle!
gixgox:
Thank you i like zuma style games as a time killer
Post edited June 02, 2018 by Mynaam
Mynaam: ...

Thank you i like zuma style games as a time killer
My preferred time killers are all kinds of solitaire games and nanograms.
I wished GOG would have a heart for good old (simple) casual games.
For the Dying Light Fans, there is a bunch of stuff Gemly is giving away for Dying Light among other things. Including the soundtrack.

I've downloaded the stuff directly from their site and there is no need for Steam but you do have to log into Gemly.

Just scroll down til you see the Dying Light stuff.
Blockstorm Free on Indiegala

https://www.indiegala.com/giveaways
vidsgame: For the Dying Light Fans, there is a bunch of stuff Gemly is giving away for Dying Light among other things. Including the soundtrack.

I've downloaded the stuff directly from their site and there is no need for Steam but you do have to log into Gemly.

I can't download the soundtrack, I don't see any tab or something, can you check if they remove it? What you clicked?
vidsgame: For the Dying Light Fans, there is a bunch of stuff Gemly is giving away for Dying Light among other things. Including the soundtrack.

philipp_chris: I can't download the soundtrack, I don't see any tab or something, can you check if they remove it? What you clicked?
just checked it, almost at the bottom of the page, under the title "DYING LIGHT ANNIVERSARY GIFTS" you have 6 free bonuses (like soundtrack, artbook, printer models, etc), and then after that, you have "DYING LIGHT FREE STUFF" with 8 free DLCs, skins mostly
philipp_chris: I can't download the soundtrack, I don't see any tab or something, can you check if they remove it? What you clicked?
Namida.Pip: just checked it, almost at the bottom of the page, under the title "DYING LIGHT ANNIVERSARY GIFTS" you have 6 free bonuses (like soundtrack, artbook, printer models, etc), and then after that, you have "DYING LIGHT FREE STUFF" with 8 free DLCs, skins mostly
Correct, that is how they have it setup. You just have to keep scrolling. Haha.