It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
vidsgame: I have no idea how to use a VPN but this region issue is getting ridiculous. I'm looking at you, Indiegala and there's another store but I'm unable to remember it. Had no problems with GOG, Humble or Steam, even though GOG is based in Europe so no idea what's wrong with Indiegala.
nefas21: No problems with steam? Are you kidding? Those retarded bastards made it impossible even to receive region locked games as a gift already. When i think about it, i'm getting a strong wish to kill someone responsible for that.

P. S. Well if they don't want to sell me something i can always get it from torrents DRM-Free and Free of charge.
I mean in the United States, obviously. I know Germany has tons of problems with it, in general.
vidsgame: Thank you. This is a new site for me and they have a decent sale going on as well.

Indiegala is giving away Dark Souls 3 and you have to link your Steam account in order to enter their giveaways.
That is not mass giveaway.
high rated
Xenonauts (GOG) is free today on Gog's home page

Link
Post edited June 04, 2018 by BenKii
Some free goodies are available through GOG Connect right now.
This is weird. I own Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs on Steam and yet GOG connect is not able to detect the game. Has anyone else faced this problem?
paarth.tiwari: This is weird. I own Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs on Steam and yet GOG connect is not able to detect the game. Has anyone else faced this problem?
Same problem here, the strange thing is that another game showed up just fine and I could redeem it, I'll wait a few hours and try again.
paarth.tiwari: This is weird. I own Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs on Steam and yet GOG connect is not able to detect the game. Has anyone else faced this problem?
Yes, exactly the same problem with exactly the same game...
Same problem. I got AMFP from some giveaway a while ago and the Steam activation history lists it as Amnesia Collection, maybe those free versions aren't included here.
I have the same problem with GOG Connect... I have Steam pack Amnesia Collection (pack that includes Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs and Amnesia: The Dark Descent) and GOG Connect is not able to detect Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs to redeem in my GOG library.
Post edited June 04, 2018 by bigboss-62
I had the same problem, I clicked "Refresh", while it was loading I was in another tab and when I checked back a few minutes later the game was there :).
low rated
01kipper: I had the same problem, I clicked "Refresh", while it was loading I was in another tab and when I checked back a few minutes later the game was there :).
No dice with refresh. Still no Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs despite owning it on Steam. Oddly enough I did get to redeem 4 other games when I first checked it. I'll try again later.
Guys, whenever you add something new to your Steam account, you need to click on refresh button, otherwise connect won't know that you have new games. ;)
philipp_chris: Maybe you haven't saw this, the post above (post 5080). I don't see any comments for this.
So here it is again

GameSessions Giveaway of MX vs ATV Reflex
Here is how it looks on Steam
What would you like to receive as a comment? Sometimes people reply if it's a game they were really looking for but in most cases you won't get much more than an upvote (which you will only see if several people upvoted your post).
Vokter: Same problem here, the strange thing is that another game showed up just fine and I could redeem it, I'll wait a few hours and try again.
AB2012: Yes, exactly the same problem with exactly the same game...
ignisferroque: Same problem. I got AMFP from some giveaway a while ago and the Steam activation history lists it as Amnesia Collection, maybe those free versions aren't included here.
bigboss-62: I have the same problem with GOG Connect... I have Steam pack Amnesia Collection (pack that includes Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs and Amnesia: The Dark Descent) and GOG Connect is not able to detect Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs to redeem in my GOG library.
Try to contact GOG support - sometimes they are able to help. Since it6's the same game for everybody I assume there is a bug on GOGs side.
Post edited June 04, 2018 by MarkoH01
Well I see no eligible games at all (other then 2 marked as I already own),
Even though I have both the reported Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs and Legend of Grimrock, Psychonauts.
I did notice upon accessing my steam Profile > Edit Profile > My Privacy Settings that my Game details was set Friends Only,
So I've changed that to public, but nothing changed on Connect so far.

edit: I do have that notice on the connect page that's been discussed in recent days: "It looks like none of the available games are present in your Steam library. This could be because your Steam profile is set to Private. Please make your profile Public, wait 2 hours, then return to this page and click the Refresh button."
Also, It does say on the FAQ one can only click on Refresh once every 2 hours, so it may be that...
Post edited June 04, 2018 by BlackThorny
BlackThorny: Well I see no eligible games at all (other then 2 marked as I already own),
Even though I have both the reported Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs and Legend of Grimrock, Psychonauts.
I did notice upon accessing my steam Profile > Edit Profile > My Privacy Settings that my Game details was set Friends Only,
So I've changed that to public, but nothing changed on Connect so far.
Go the the gog connect page, click refresh and wait at least 2 hours. I got Psychonauts after some waiting time too. The Amnesia one is broken currently..