It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
The Orb Chambers II is free at op

http://www.opiumpulses.com/giveaways
philipp_chris: I can't download the soundtrack, I don't see any tab or something, can you check if they remove it? What you clicked?
Namida.Pip: just checked it, almost at the bottom of the page, under the title "DYING LIGHT ANNIVERSARY GIFTS" you have 6 free bonuses (like soundtrack, artbook, printer models, etc), and then after that, you have "DYING LIGHT FREE STUFF" with 8 free DLCs, skins mostly
vidsgame: Correct, that is how they have it setup. You just have to keep scrolling. Haha.
Okay guys, I have redeemed-download all the rest, skins, models etc. Except the soundtrack, I can't even claim the thing, there's no claim button.

Dying Light Owned
Dying Light no click tab
Dying Light Original Soundtrack Link
Post edited June 03, 2018 by philipp_chris
Also here is something bigger.

GameSessions Giveaway of MX vs ATV Reflex
Here is how it looks on Steam

GameSessions lets you download the full version of MX vs ATV Reflex for free on your own PC.
You need to play this game for 5 minutes before the end of the giveaway to activate it and keep it forever on GameSessions.

**Optional**
If you wish to buy a copy of the game and add it to your Steam™ Library, you can do so instantly in-game.
After purchase we will provide you with a Steam™ key for you to add the game to your Steam™ Library.
Game Giveaway of the Day - Jane Lucky
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Help Jane Lucky solve the riddle of an ancient artifact! Travel the globe in this exciting Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game! Meet new friends, fight with rebels, and encounter unpredictable twists as you step into the shoes of an expert archaeologist. Tackle tricky minigames and puzzles as you explore realistic looking locations in this immersive game.
vidsgame: Correct, that is how they have it setup. You just have to keep scrolling. Haha.
philipp_chris: Okay guys, I have redeemed-download all the rest, skins, models etc. Except the soundtrack, I can't even claim the thing, there's no claim button.

Dying Light Owned
Dying Light no click tab
That's pretty weird. Maybe you could try another browser? I'm using a modified Chrome called SRWare Iron and the link works for me but I could get you the zip file of the soundtrack in case you want it.

This huge link should work:

https://s3.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/gemly.techland/Dying_Light_Original_Soundtrack_MP3.zip?X-Amz-Expires=300&X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Credential=AKIAIWEVTSSO5Q2GDDJQ/20180603/eu-west-1/s3/aws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20180603T100242Z&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&X-Amz-Signature=12b71edbc63ec88d749e01475af2aaccce1226e47d781a9821f29567ba79de7b
Post edited June 03, 2018 by vidsgame
hamutestaccount: The Orb Chambers II is free at op

http://www.opiumpulses.com/giveaways
Thank you. This is a new site for me and they have a decent sale going on as well.

Indiegala is giving away Dark Souls 3 and you have to link your Steam account in order to enter their giveaways.
Post edited June 03, 2018 by vidsgame
philipp_chris: Okay guys, I have redeemed-download all the rest, skins, models etc. Except the soundtrack, I can't even claim the thing, there's no claim button.

Dying Light Owned
Dying Light no click tab
vidsgame: That's pretty weird. Maybe you could try another browser? I'm using a modified Chrome called SRWare Iron and the link works for me but I could get you the zip file of the soundtrack in case you want it.

This huge link should work:

https://s3.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/gemly.techland/Dying_Light_Original_Soundtrack_MP3.zip?X-Amz-Expires=300&X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Credential=AKIAIWEVTSSO5Q2GDDJQ/20180603/eu-west-1/s3/aws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20180603T100242Z&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&X-Amz-Signature=12b71edbc63ec88d749e01475af2aaccce1226e47d781a9821f29567ba79de7b
Alright I found what was wrong, for some reason at least Greece is blocked from this, here is the proof. So I enter through VPN from United States and I claimed it.

Anyway it's all good.
philipp_chris: Alright I found what was wrong, for some reason at least Greece is blocked from this, here is the proof. So I enter through VPN from United States and I claimed it.

Anyway it's all good.
I get the following message

<Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Request has expired</Message><X-Amz-Expires>300</X-Amz-Expires><Expires>2018-06-03T10:07:42Z</E xpires><ServerTime>2018-06-03T11:45:51Z</ServerTime><RequestId>154091B418D52FBC</Reque stId><HostId>SWqnibljz9kyMzrhwxnRRPVoxzCGf9bRfi00ZgqdZIzchW2aeokwE1dnNnzyPufnS8Dlir0lZ1U=</HostId& amp; gt;</Error>
philipp_chris: Alright I found what was wrong, for some reason at least Greece is blocked from this, here is the proof. So I enter through VPN from United States and I claimed it.

Anyway it's all good.
hamutestaccount: I get the following message

<Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Request has expired</Message><X-Amz-Expires>300</X-Amz-Expires><Expires>2018-06-03T10:07:42Z</E xpires><ServerTime>2018-06-03T11:45:51Z</ServerTime><RequestId>154091B418D52FBC</Reque stId><HostId>SWqnibljz9kyMzrhwxnRRPVoxzCGf9bRfi00ZgqdZIzchW2aeokwE1dnNnzyPufnS8Dlir0lZ1U=</HostId& amp; gt;</Error>
Yes the links for downloading don't seem to work, I had put mine also but I edit it because i didn't work also.
If you have the same problem only with VPN you will get it.
hamutestaccount: I get the following message

philipp_chris: Yes the links for downloading don't seem to work, I had put mine also but I edit it because i didn't work also.
Sorry, I'am noob.
Howcan I use vpn?
philipp_chris: Yes the links for downloading don't seem to work, I had put mine also but I edit it because i didn't work also.
hamutestaccount: Sorry, I'am noob.
Howcan I use vpn?
Okey, I use for browser firefox mainly. Then with this addon for firefox you can have VPN when you want it . So when you are blocked from sites you can click on the icon of VPN (something like three gears looks like top right corner) and choose where you want to connect, the United states in this situation.
hamutestaccount: Sorry, I'am noob.
Howcan I use vpn?
philipp_chris: Okey, I use for browser firefox mainly. Then with this addon for firefox you can have VPN when you want it . So when you are blocked from sites you can click on the icon of VPN (something like three gears looks like top right corner) and choose where you want to connect, the United states in this situation.
Opera Browser has a built-in that one can enable upon initiating private mode.
Though It has a limited pool of addresses, I have used it before to get some stuff so it may work for this case as well.
I have no idea how to use a VPN but this region issue is getting ridiculous. I'm looking at you, Indiegala and there's another store but I'm unable to remember it. Had no problems with GOG, Humble or Steam, even though GOG is based in Europe so no idea what's wrong with Indiegala.
low rated
vidsgame: I have no idea how to use a VPN but this region issue is getting ridiculous. I'm looking at you, Indiegala and there's another store but I'm unable to remember it. Had no problems with GOG, Humble or Steam, even though GOG is based in Europe so no idea what's wrong with Indiegala.
No problems with steam? Are you kidding? Those retarded bastards made it impossible even to receive region locked games as a gift already. When i think about it, i'm getting a strong wish to kill someone responsible for that.

P. S. Well if they don't want to sell me something i can always get it from torrents DRM-Free and Free of charge.
Maybe you haven't saw this, the post above (post 5080). I don't see any comments for this.
So here it is again

GameSessions Giveaway of MX vs ATV Reflex
Here is how it looks on Steam