It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
BenKii: Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (Steam Key) is free on Square Enix's store. Use promo code "FreeSilentAssassin" at checkout to make it free. Site is going really slow right now.

Link
Thank you for the news, +1. Sadly i´m too late.
fan3l: i cant find it
Here
You must sign in and use the coupon "FreeSilentAssassin" at the check in.
Post edited November 27, 2015 by CloudUchiha
Also if the coupon doesn't redeem for some strange reason, try FREESILENTASSASSIN (in all caps) instead, and it should turn the price to zeros.

Since it was a DRM-free copy this time, I couldn't resist not having an extra downloadable copy of the game. I had nothing to lose.
low rated
Who got an extra Hitman 2 steam key ? I would really like to have it. I am to late it seems.
The Hitman 2 promo is back up on Square's site. Just placed my order for it.
PookaMustard: Also if the coupon doesn't redeem for some strange reason, try FREESILENTASSASSIN (in all caps) instead, and it should turn the price to zeros.

Since it was a DRM-free copy this time, I couldn't resist not having an extra downloadable copy of the game. I had nothing to lose.
I just did it, and there is no downloadable file, just a Steam key. And I already have the game on Steam.

So, if anyone would like a Steam key, please reply here.
Seems that Hitman promo is not available in my country. Or is disabled again :(
PookaMustard: Also if the coupon doesn't redeem for some strange reason, try FREESILENTASSASSIN (in all caps) instead, and it should turn the price to zeros.

misteryo: I just did it, and there is no downloadable file, just a Steam key. And I already have the game on Steam.

I try to apply the coupon, but the price is still 6.99. Is that steam key still avaible?

edit. here anomaly warzone free
Post edited November 27, 2015 by Irenicusss

misteryo: I just did it, and there is no downloadable file, just a Steam key. And I already have the game on Steam.

What happened is that when I punched in the coupon and made a checkout, and then confirmed what's on the basket, SE took me next to a website where I could download a file, with a mention below that most of SE's games are DRM-free (what a lie), and instructions on how to download it. Mainly download the program, then run the program to let the downloader do the work, and don't rename the installer file. They also mention that if a game needs a serial that it would be included.

Also going to the Square Enix profile, I have two entries: Final Fantasy VII and Hitman 2 Silent Assassin. The former has "Steam" on it (it was gifted to me on Steam back before I turned on the service), the latter has "PC" on it. But anyways, I'm not really much missing out if it happened to be a Steam code in the end, as I still have my DRM-free Hitman Collection box with the first four games, completely free of even CD-check DRM (which I tolerate).
Post edited November 27, 2015 by PookaMustard

Irenicusss: I try to apply the coupon, but the price is still 6.99. Is that steam key still avaible?

edit. here anomaly warzone free
Registering is enough for Warzone ? No Facebook requierd ?
Don't know, i had already got it
No success.
They ask for city, zip number...
:((
fan3l: No success.
If they ask for those,back out and never look back.
fan3l: No success.
l0rdtr3k: If they ask for those,back out and never look back.
good to know
Hitman up again.

https://store.na.square-enix.com/product/281196/hitman-2-silent-assassin-pc-download

Hitman 2 free, use code 'FreeSilentAssassin' when checking out.