It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
Sachys: Its just the alpha I think - not the full game.
Yes, it seems to be the alpha version. I added it to my account and the date for file update says 18th November 2013.
fan3l: yes, only is the game, not a key
it is drm free
Yeah, it's alpha version.
Still good enough for demo. :)
low rated
amrit9037: Yeah, it's alpha version.
this is what i found...
tomyam80: Yeah, that was y i was asking if any1 had a spare or extra copy of the prev game being given away.
Duck-and-Cover: Sent PM
Hey thks, u hv a gd day. :)
amrit9037: Yeah, it's alpha version.
Also there's a free version on Desura.
Hyper fighters free on indiegale

https://www.indiegala.com/store
VG 24/7:

We have 500,000 Steam keys to give away for first-person shooter Murder Miners, courtesy of our friends at Bundlestars and JForce Games.

Free! 500,000 Steam keys for FPS Murder Miners
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (Steam Key) is free on Square Enix's store. Use promo code "FreeSilentAssassin" at checkout to make it free. Site is going really slow right now.

Link
BenKii: Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (Steam Key) is free on Square Enix's store. Use promo code "FreeSilentAssassin" at checkout to make it free. Site is going really slow right now.

Link
Good thing I've got the entire classics collection in one box DRM-free.
low rated
BenKii: Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (Steam Key) is free on Square Enix's store. Use promo code "FreeSilentAssassin" at checkout to make it free. Site is going really slow right now.

Link
i have to register first ?

Link
fan3l: i have to register first ?
Yes you have to make an account on their site but what I did was just sign in with my fakebook account. Unfortunately it looks like they removed the deal. Hopefully it returns later in the day.
BenKii: Unfortunately it looks like they removed the deal. Hopefully it returns later in the day.
I saw ad on the top of their website with this deal. I think it is back.
It looks like they removed it in the US store, but it's still free in the EU store (not Steam key, just DRM-Free download)
Post edited November 26, 2015 by CloudUchiha
CloudUchiha: It looks like they removed it in the US store, but it's still free in the EU store (not Steam key, just DRM-Free download)
i cant find it
how to change the region ?
dpes not work in EU either...
Post edited November 26, 2015 by fan3l
Today's Humble Weekly Bundle has free DLC for The Escapists (Steam Key) called Alcatraz. Just scroll down the page till you see the "Claim Free Copy" button.

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly
Post edited November 26, 2015 by BenKii