It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
kmcoolice: Guys, do you know where could i find a list of free giveaway games
As opposed to the giveaways that cost money. :P
I meant not current games that are given for free, but i wanted to say what games in the past were given to the people. I remember that a few weeks ago, Steam was given Outland, Starpoint Gemini 2, Payday 2 ant that's all. I want to know what games like in this year, in february month, were given to people for free.
Post edited June 15, 2017 by kmcoolice
kmcoolice: I meant not current games that are given for free, but i wanted to say what games in the past were given to the people. I remember that a few weeks ago, Steam was given Outland, Starpoint Gemini 2, Payday 2 ant that's all. I want to know what games like in this year, in february month, were given to people for free.
As an Explorer of Things, I'm curious to know, what's the use of such knowledge?
kmcoolice: I meant not current games that are given for free, but i wanted to say what games in the past were given to the people. I remember that a few weeks ago, Steam was given Outland, Starpoint Gemini 2, Payday 2 ant that's all. I want to know what games like in this year, in february month, were given to people for free.
greeklover: As an Explorer of Things, I'm curious to know, what's the use of such knowledge?
I knew that Adventure quiz was going to be a mistake. :P

BTW, "Explorer of Things" does not be Vulcan, so stop talking like Spock. XD
Post edited June 15, 2017 by tinyE
greeklover: As an Explorer of Things, I'm curious to know, what's the use of such knowledge?
tinyE: I knew that Adventure quiz was going to be a mistake. :P

BTW, "Explorer of Things" does not be Vulcan, so stop talking like Spock. XD
When I was a kid one of my nicknames was Spock because I have big pointy ears:)
I usually never follow these free giveaways. Until a few months ago i started to grab free games, for instance, Witcher 1, Saint's Row 2, Payday 2. I am just curious now, does it often Steam/GOG/Uplay give people free AAA games, does it worth to follow free ga mes?
Post edited June 15, 2017 by kmcoolice
Numba Deluxe is free at IndieGala, get it here
TheNerdyPlane: Numba Deluxe is free at IndieGala, get it here
I can't find the giveaway with this link. Perhaps they're out of keys?
Medal of Honor Pacific Assault (Origin) is On the House again.

Link
kmcoolice: I usually never follow these free giveaways. Until a few months ago i started to grab free games, for instance, Witcher 1, Saint's Row 2, Payday 2. I am just curious now, does it often Steam/GOG/Uplay give people free AAA games, does it worth to follow free ga mes?
I am not able to help you with your request for such a list (since I don't know where to find one) but I think I am able to answer your question:

If you watch this thread regularly (meaning making it your favorite and check it every day) you will see that most of the freebies are NOT AAA games or even bigger games. However sometimes there are such games available but they are usually so old that you still would not consider them to be really worthy. If you don't have much money on your hands this is a way to get at least some good games or any games at all. If you have a normal income (or allowance) I would rather advice you to simply buy what you are interested in and not to wait in the hope that you will receive it as a freebie since the probability that the one game you are really interested in will be given for free in the next time will be quite slim.

There also are some games which were repeatedly in such giveaways or given away for free but that does not mean that they will appear as freebie again.

What I want to say is: if you really want a game and have enough money, just buy it. Take this as a possibility to add some games without paying anything but don't wait for it. If you don't have any money just wait for an inetersting game by watching this thread closely. People here are really good in finding giveaways all over the world wide web :)

TheNerdyPlane: Numba Deluxe is free at IndieGala, get it here
Negatus: I can't find the giveaway with this link. Perhaps they're out of keys?
Same here.
Post edited June 15, 2017 by MarkoH01
new giveaway on indiegala: The Safeguard Garrison

https://www.indiegala.com/voodoo?massive
kmcoolice: Guys, do you know where could i find a list of free giveaway games of Steam/Humble bundle/GOG? I would like to know what games months and months back were given to people.

Like example, I know where is a list of free giveaways of Origins platform - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Origin%27s_On_the_House_games
Here you can find the List of Free Games in GOG (Temporarily and Permanent).

I'm pretty sure there was a Steam one, but I can't find the link...
...by the way, a quick googling got me this.
kmcoolice: Guys, do you know where could i find a list of free giveaway games of Steam/Humble bundle/GOG? I would like to know what games months and months back were given to people.

Like example, I know where is a list of free giveaways of Origins platform - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Origin%27s_On_the_House_games
Logtck: Here you can find the List of Free Games in GOG (Temporarily and Permanent).

I'm pretty sure there was a Steam one, but I can't find the link...
...by the way, a quick googling got me . <a href="http://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_temporary_keys_giveaway_central_topic/post3483" class="link_arrow"></a></div> [url=http://store.steampowered.com/genre/Free%20to%20Play]http://store.steampowered.com/genre/Free%20to%20Play/
NOTHING
Post edited June 16, 2017 by kmcoolice
Not accusing anyone of anything, but that site looks scammy as all $h1t. I'd suggest fellow gognards to exercise extreme caution, if not disregard it entirely.