It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
tinyE: WAIT WAIT WAIT

Origin Access is different that regular Origin, isn't it?
OA is something new Origin came up with. You pay a monthly fee and play any "available" game, as much as you want. You don't own the games tho, so as soon as you cancel your subscription, you have nothing.

This is good for people who likes to play a game and then forget. I like to own them. Be able able to return and play them whenever I can.

EDIT: Thanks Marko for the correction. I changed any game into any available game.
Post edited June 12, 2017 by Engerek01
tinyE: WAIT WAIT WAIT

Origin Access is different that regular Origin, isn't it?
Engerek01: OA is something new Origin came up with. You pay a monthly fee and play any game, as much as you want. You don't own the games tho, so as soon as you cancel your subscription, you have nothing.

This is good for people who likes to play a game and then forget. I like to own them. Be able able to return and play them whenever I can.
Are you sure about this? In the description they only talk abot 70+ games you are able to play not ALL of them.
https://www.origin.com/store/origin-access/vault-games
But maybe I just misunderstood the deal.

Nerevar.220: You have to cancel within the week or you'll end up paying next month.
Or even longer (depending on what kind of a contract you were subscribing to). However canceling this seems to be pretty easy and can be done using a checkbox in your account. So you should not need to worry about an e-mail which did not arrive officially or things like that ;) Also a month of OA is about 4$ so one will survive in case this really should happen. I will probably test this myself but since I don't have time during the week I might just start my test run on friday.

Just in case you are curious: I want to use this test run to find out if my rig would run Mass Effect Andromeda.
Post edited June 12, 2017 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Are you sure about this? In the description they only talk abot 70+ games you are able to play not ALL of them.
You are correct, you can't play all the games. Only games that are available for Origin Access. They are rapidly increasing that number tho.
MarkoH01: Are you sure about this? In the description they only talk abot 70+ games you are able to play not ALL of them.
Engerek01: You are correct, you can't play all the games. Only games that are available for Origin Access. They are rapidly increasing that number tho.
The only thing I would need is the test version (time limited afaik) of Mass Effect Andromeda which should be available for OA users afaik. Hopefully it still is.
MarkoH01: The only thing I would need is the test version (time limited afaik) of Mass Effect Andromeda which should be available for OA users afaik. Hopefully it still is.
At least the game page says so.
Origin access
Become a member for just 3,99 €/month or 24,99 €/year
* Try the game for 10 full hours with Origin Access
* Save 10% on this purchase and more
Petrell: Try the game for 10 full hours with Origin Access
So you can only play a game for 10 hours? Is that for all the games? If so what is the point of paying for Origin Access if it's the same as playing the demo of a game?
Petrell: Try the game for 10 full hours with Origin Access
AndreeaB: So you can only play a game for 10 hours? Is that for all the games? If so what is the point of paying for Origin Access if it's the same as playing the demo of a game?
No, this is only valid for Mass Effect Andromeda. This is a preview demo that was offered OA users before the game was released. Given the fact that there is no "real" demo out there this is the only possibility to test the game so far. The other 70+ games you can play for as long as you like. Also you will get 10% discount on all Origin purchases.
Post edited June 12, 2017 by MarkoH01
AndreeaB: So you can only play a game for 10 hours? Is that for all the games? If so what is the point of paying for Origin Access if it's the same as playing the demo of a game?
As far as I can tell, the time limit in Origin Access (currently, EA will probably offer such trial periods to Origin access subscribers at least with it's own game releases) only applies to Mass Effect: Andromeda. As Origin access subscriber you currently get full access to 72 games for the duration of the subscription.
Post edited June 12, 2017 by Petrell
MarkoH01: No, this is only valid for Mass Effect Andromeda. This is a preview demo that was offered OA users before the game was released. Given the fact that there is no "real" demo out there this is the only possibility to test the game so far. The other 70+ games you can play for as long as you like. Also you will get 10% discount on all Origin purchases.
Thanks for answer :)

But it is kinda shitty of them to make people have Origin Access first to be able to try a demo..
Engerek01: Origin Access (...) They are rapidly increasing that number tho.
Is there a list somewhere of what they were years after years to figure out the increase since the launch of that Acess offer?
Post edited June 13, 2017 by gvyop
● Killing Floor 2 [free week] ●
store.steampowered.com/app/232090/Killing_Floor_2/
Vitaliuz: ● Killing Floor 2 [free week] ●
And only free week? The game is not added to the library?
Vitaliuz: ● Killing Floor 2 [free week] ●
LootHunter: And only free week? The game is not added to the library?
nope, they got 50% discount,

Play for free! Ends in 6 days
SPECIAL PROMOTION! Offer ends 22 June
Can highly recommend Killing Floor2.
You'll need a better pc than KF1 had (obviously) but the game maintains the originals gameplay, along with some kick ass tunes with/without words, your choice.

Also, if you buy the game & play it, roughly half hour to hour intervals, loot will appear in your steam account.
You can trash it to craft things, get better skins for armour/weapons (no bonus over normal skins) or..... sell that stuff on steam store & make money.
Post edited June 15, 2017 by fishbaits
Guys, do you know where could i find a list of free giveaway games of Steam/Humble bundle/GOG? I would like to know what games months and months back were given to people.

Like example, I know where is a list of free giveaways of Origins platform - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Origin%27s_On_the_House_games