It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: We were eliminating players, not roles. JMich was acting Scummy as all hell, and we were setting him up for Scum Roleblocker.
I don't think JMich was acting scummy, he was playing it the best he could. I would not have voted him anytime soon.
trentonlf: I'm with RW on this one, I don't think scum had it in the bag either.
I certainly don't think we did either, I think it was a true toss-up, even with JMich being confirmed. But I am curious how JMich failed his check but McHack succeeded...
RWarehall: I certainly don't think we did either, I think it was a true toss-up, even with JMich being confirmed. But I am curious how JMich failed his check but McHack succeeded...
I'm going to guess it was just because his stats were a little too low or it was just an unlucky roll.
RWarehall: That is based on people believing you or HijacK or Adalia? The case against HijacK was very good at that point once the doctor was revealed.

I do believe you are premature to gloat, I do recall another "perfect game" for scum but by the time we were at LyLo, town ran the table.
We agree to disagree, and I have no less respect for you because of it, good sir. :)

We'll never know what would have happened.
yogsloth: Ah man, I really hope you don't think that's what I'm doing. We didn't win. We couldn't. We might never have gotten anywhere without Quad stopping mchack's lynch Day 1.

Still, I have to say... after even more of that endless horrible attitude of yours... don't let the door hit you on the way out, okay?
Reread what you wrote. Think on it. Evaluate it without the giggly feeling of putting the screws to someone mixed in.
Think on how it looks to someone reading it who hadn't played before, who was trying to get a feel for the general game environment, what the players involved are like, whether it's worth putting time into on a regular basis.

All you're managing to do at this point is ensure that a new player no longer wants anything to do with the game.
Post edited November 07, 2015 by CarrionCrow
yogsloth: We were eliminating players, not roles. JMich was acting Scummy as all hell, and we were setting him up for Scum Roleblocker.
trentonlf: I don't think JMich was acting scummy, he was playing it the best he could. I would not have voted him anytime soon.
Ya I would have had a hard time voting JMich. I forgot when, but at a certain point he went to near positive town for me (I think it was probably the first confirmed roleblock he had, complete with flavor). I had adalia dead, Hijack I would have been happy to... but I think it would have been really really tough for me to have pushed you yog (unless the wagon were really flying) and mchack I might have actively lobbied against LOL. Whoops!

Of course... I died. Like, early. ;)
mchack: I still don't get how it was broken with my claim ....
Ixamyakxim: I think that was a misquote / misremember - agentcarr had the more glaring PM copy / paste.

Also - the hell just happened in here?

And agent what WAS your alignment - were you truly fully town? And droids come on spill the beans - what were you little guys???
Yes, I was totally town.

And I actually did have a ton of fun pushing buttons in my claim post. It felt incredibly good to write something that sarcastic.
CarrionCrow:
If I do werewolves again, jump in! It's fun, and you'll like my grisly death descriptions! Or have me committed - one or the other.
CarrionCrow:
Ixamyakxim: If I do werewolves again, jump in! It's fun, and you'll like my grisly death descriptions! Or have me committed - one or the other.
I'll pass. Thank you, though.

Can't say for others, but I was a security droid. I had two abilities. One was the roleblock, the other was called heroic sacrifice. In case of an utter failure during a crisis event, I would be killed in place of a town member if I was a part of the mission.
Aside from that, the one distinguishing feature was a strength of 9, a stat that made sense given my status as a security droid.
trentonlf: I'm going to guess it was just because his stats were a little too low or it was just an unlucky roll.
That's our only guess. One "6" sunk the whole thing? That's rough, even from our perspective.

Anyway, I'm off for the night, catch everyone around, and despite the wheels coming off, it was pretty darn fun - at least for those who chose to regularly participate and actually contribute, I hope. You live and learn.

Goodnight!
CarrionCrow: Aside from that, the one distinguishing feature was a strength of 9, a stat that made sense given my status as a security droid.
Were you guys "town" otherwise, or could you win on your own?
I'll say this about PM's, as players we CAN do better. I made a point of never calling myself "Station Captain". I only called myself town, not "Station Crew (Town)" and I didn't even mention my character name and never released any info in PM form or order and while I mentioned "governor" which was a word in my flavor, I used it very loosely and not as my PM read.
Ixamyakxim: If I do werewolves again, jump in! It's fun, and you'll like my grisly death descriptions! Or have me committed - one or the other.
Have you got one ready? Just curious :)
Ixamyakxim: Were you guys "town" otherwise, or could you win on your own?
The win condition was a town member's survival, with all intruders killed.
My affiliation was town. I was just expendable next to a human town member.
Post edited November 07, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Aside from that, the one distinguishing feature was a strength of 9, a stat that made sense given my status as a security droid.
Ixamyakxim: Were you guys "town" otherwise, or could you win on your own?
Quad released the win condition, they won when the invaders were all dead as long as at least one human was alive.