It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarm: That giant Star hat blinded me.
nightcraw1er.488: Its the only star on the show though?
You forgot Boobs and Legs.
nightcraw1er.488: Germany is popular this time then, even we are higher!
Well if I remember correctly we (Germany) got zero points last year, so this year there are at least a few points ;-)
POLAND WWTTTTFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????
omg
Europé is gonna need to call United Nations.
UKRAINE WINS!!!!!!!

WORLD WAR 3 INCOMING!!!!!
Man I have no idea what's happening.
Next time in Ukraine then, that's going to be interesting. Oh, no, they are going to start making noise again, time to switch channel.
nightcraw1er.488: Next time in Occupied Ukraine
FTFY
Interesting national commissions vote, and interesting viewer's vote.
catpower1980: UKRAINE WINS!!!!!!!

WORLD WAR 3 INCOMING!!!!!
ahahha :D
Kind of expected it to be another vote against Russia. So its Kiev then next year.

But in truth the Ukraine song was the most different of them all. But no performer impressed me this year. 2015 Eurovision was more to my music taste. Ah, well on to next year :)

Still I think the so called televoting was just countries giving points to their political preferences. Still Australia almost won.
Post edited May 15, 2016 by Matruchus
Great, the participant I least wanted to see win just won.

I would have loved if either Germany, Poland or Russia had won, they were my three favourites. The German team really did not deserve that political fury, it's a shame, it was a good performance.
Didn't watch any of it, but reading live reactions on Twitter is hilarious.
Matruchus: Kind of expected it to be another vote against Russia. So its Kiev then next year.

But in truth the Ukraine song was the most different of them all. But no performer impressed me this year. 2015 Eurovision was more to my music taste. Ah, well on to next year :)

Still I think the so called televoting was just countries giving points to their political preferences. Still Australia almost won.
Well, the people voted for Russia this time. The jury's vote stole the victory from them.

It'll be interesting to see if Ukraine actually holds it... it's kind of expensive and their economy is down the gutter.
Post edited May 15, 2016 by Tpiom