It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Guess who's opening the ceremony tonight? Yeah that's us! :) #BelgianPride

Here's the order of appearances for tonight:

01. Belgium
02. Czech Republic
03. Netherlands
04. Azerbaidjan
05. Hungary
06. Italy
07. Israel
08. Bulgaria
09. Sweden
10. Germany
11. France
12. Poland
13. Australia
14. Cyprus
15. Serbia
16. Lithuania
17. Croatia
18. Russia
19. Spain
20. Latvia
21. Ukraine
22. Malta
23. Georgia
24. Austria
25. United Kingdom
26. Armenia
Good luck to all and may the best performance win!
Only saw the second precontest where our singer fell out but some good songs there. Still loved the danish song the most but they didn't make it too. Wish the event wouldn't be so political though.

From the second precontest and [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMZH2w7IfhM]Belgium definitely deserved to go forward.
Post edited May 14, 2016 by Matruchus
Meanwhile; In the US (where real, actual culture happens) a stray few individuals are bewixed by the flippant attempts at 'talent' attempted by an insular generic cesspool in a vain attempt to justify their vain attempts at deriding their obvious irrelevancy.
Shadowstalker16: @timppu, Trilarion, catpower1980

Wow it seems really interesting. Isn't it cool that so many people attend despite knowing this?
Well its the only continent spanning song contest at the moment :) But I guess it will morph in to World Song contest with time. I don't know if that is correct but there was some talk about very high viewing numbers in China. So I guess they will be added to contest soon like it happened with Australia last year.

Also you can watch the contest live here: http://www.eurovision.tv/page/webtv?program=213583

The finals start at 7pm UTC/ 9pm CET.
Shadowstalker16: @timppu, Trilarion, catpower1980

Wow it seems really interesting. Isn't it cool that so many people attend despite knowing this?
Matruchus: Well its the only continent spanning song contest at the moment :) But I guess it will morph in to World Song contest with time. I don't know if that is correct but there was some talk about very high viewing numbers in China. So I guess they will be added to contest soon like it happened with Australia last year.
China sending it nation wide is a very interesting question with the show being so political.
evilnancyreagan: In the US (where real, actual culture happens)
Attachments:
13456547.gif (450 Kb)
evilnancyreagan: In the US (where real, actual culture happens)
WBGhiro:
Damn, I din't use the word, 'vain' enough!

vain vain vain vain vain vain vain vain!

Trump, can you forgive me?!
Matruchus: Well its the only continent spanning song contest at the moment :) But I guess it will morph in to World Song contest with time. I don't know if that is correct but there was some talk about very high viewing numbers in China. So I guess they will be added to contest soon like it happened with Australia last year.
Tarm: China sending it nation wide is a very interesting question with the show being so political.
Yes, it is indeed. But im not sure if the rest of the world that is not part of the contest sees the subtle political under tones as much as we do.
Tarm: China sending it nation wide is a very interesting question with the show being so political.
Matruchus: Yes, it is indeed. But im not sure if the rest of the world that is not part of the contest sees the subtle political under tones as much as we do.
Oh it's not always subtle. :P
Matruchus: The finals start at 7pm UTC/ 9pm CET.
What time is that? CET is UTC+1. Currently we have CEST, which is UTC+2. Catpower1980 as well as the website used 9pm CET as well. Does noone know time?
Emob78: We don't have Eurovision here in America. We only have Univision which is a television network that produces content for Hispanics with myopic sight.
Well, it seems that you're going to actually have Eurovision this year, it'll be broadcasted live on some US cable TV network for the first time ever.

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=eurovision_2016_to_be_broadcast_in_the_united_states
Matruchus: Yes, it is indeed. But im not sure if the rest of the world that is not part of the contest sees the subtle political under tones as much as we do.
Tarm: Oh it's not always subtle. :P
Like this year, with Jamala (Ukraine) who's Tatar and her song "1944".

I guess Russia will give her 0 points.....
Matruchus: The finals start at 7pm UTC/ 9pm CET.
Acriz: What time is that? CET is UTC+1. Currently we have CEST, which is UTC+2. Catpower1980 as well as the website used 9pm CET as well. Does noone know time?
I guess you missed that I wrote 7pm UTC above :) Generally in Europe we talk about CET even when the time moves forward to adjust for obsolete summer time regulation (CEST).
Acriz: What time is that? CET is UTC+1. Currently we have CEST, which is UTC+2. Catpower1980 as well as the website used 9pm CET as well. Does noone know time?
Matruchus: I guess you missed that I wrote 7pm UTC above :) Generally in Europe we talk about CET even when the time moves forward to adjust for obsolete summer time regulation (CEST).
What obsolete summer time regulations? They are still very much in use. And, to be honest, I never heard anyone referring to CEST as CET.