It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

leon30: So who're you going to vote for? Who did you like the most and Who will get your 12 points GOGers?

Mine are for Sweden.
The Swedish guy just shook hands with Justin Timberlake => smells like corruption, grrrrr!!!!!!!!
deleted
I'm rooting for Bulgaria.
leon30: So who're you going to vote for? Who did you like the most and Who will get your 12 points GOGers?

Mine are for Sweden.
catpower1980: The Swedish guy just shook hands with Justin Timberlake => smells like corruption, grrrrr!!!!!!!!
Did you see how Justin looked at Poli's shining Darth Vader outfit? :D
catpower1980: The Swedish guy just shook hands with Justin Timberlake => smells like corruption, grrrrr!!!!!!!!
leon30: Did you see how Justin looked at Poli's shining Darth Vader outfit? :D
I'll have to watch the replay, it's hard to look at TV and 3 internet tabs at the same time :o)
leon30: Did you see how Justin looked at Poli's shining Darth Vader outfit? :D
catpower1980: I'll have to watch the replay, it's hard to look at TV and 3 internet tabs at the same time :o)
He was like "WTF" ?!?! :rofl:

It was almost like how Eminem watched gaga's meat costume a few years back.

============================================================================================

Justin - 0
His back vocals - 6
Post edited May 15, 2016 by leon30
Emob78: I just discovered that Eurovision is some form of talent show. It's like Europe's version of American Idol or something.

And this whole time I thought it was a soccer tournament thing. Ha.
VOX has published an article for you Americans ;)

http://www.vox.com/2016/5/14/11667716/eurovision-song-contest-2016-logo-timberlake
Destiny was wonderful at the Junior EV, I voted for her, sadly could not watch her live.
leon30: Destiny was wonderful at the Junior EV, I voted for her, sadly could not watch her live.
Who's Destiny? The black girl who was just on stage with the show host?

Oh yeah, the song/show of the hosts is great ^o^
Post edited May 15, 2016 by catpower1980
Emob78: I just discovered that Eurovision is some form of talent show. It's like Europe's version of American Idol or something.

And this whole time I thought it was a soccer tournament thing. Ha.
catpower1980: VOX has published an article for you Americans ;)

http://www.vox.com/2016/5/14/11667716/eurovision-song-contest-2016-logo-timberlake
Silly, Belgian. I am American and thus impervious to articles. Oh I see, the article is loaded with pictures and videos. Good. Thank you kindly.
leon30: Destiny was wonderful at the Junior EV, I voted for her, sadly could not watch her live.
catpower1980: Who's Destiny? The black girl who was just on stage with the show host?

Oh yeah, the song/show of the hosts is great ^o^
Destiny Chukunyere - Not My Soul (Malta) won the last Junior Eurovision, hosted in Sofia, Bulgaria! Btw the host of it was our contestant - Poli Genova :)

Hosts - 8 :)
The results are coming!!!! European war incoming!!! :o)
Dun dun dun. Some points for the UK, rocketed us to 13th place. We've got this boys.
Thank you Ireland! :)
Why I think the viewers points will be totally different than this, I wonder who will win at the end.