It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ahh... the famous event where in one corner ppl sing and in the other corner ppl vote based on political popularity instead of anything contest related. :P
Any predictions who will be the winner and runner-ups, which ones are your favorites?
leon30: Any predictions who will be the winner and runner-ups, which ones are your favorites?
The Belgian song is not too bad. I dig the looks of the German and Bulgarian singers ^o^

EDIT: they just uploaded an interview of the German contestant who 's a full K-Pop fan:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPQ3qEqNtGM
XOXO Love :o)
Post edited May 13, 2016 by catpower1980
I want to see GOGBear singing a drm-free song with naked Polish girls.
I stopped watching Eurovision after I learned it was the real reason for WWII.
snowkatt: i neither hate nor love it im indifferent about it
Same as me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxK_nA2iVXw
timppu: I stopped watching Eurovision after I learned it was the real reason for WWII.
You confusing Franz Ferdinand the band with Archduke Franz Ferdinand...

(I know, they didn't do Eurovision, it was the least tenuous link I could get too)
Eurovision is good for a laugh, cheesy and overdone performances plus pop music, puke
leon30: Any predictions who will be the winner and runner-ups, which ones are your favorites?
Not Sweden at least. Our contestant is just a bland dude strolling around looking lost and mumbling he's not sorry.
It'll be nice that some other country will host the spectacle next year.
Is this a convention? Some trade show? Awards ceremony?
Shadowstalker16: Is this a convention? Some trade show? Awards ceremony?
Yep. It is whatever you want it to be.
Post edited May 13, 2016 by timppu
It's a send your worst singer but dress him/her as a glamourous as possible and claim in all earnesty it's representing your whole country and hold up the flag while just partying contest. I guess it's the pinnacle of pop culture. :)
Post edited May 13, 2016 by Trilarion
It's a remake of the movie "8 Mile" where instead of money and fame, the winning country gets the presidency of the European Union for one year. Let's pray Australia doesn't win :)
I really enjoyed the ESC from 2007 (although, I didn't agree with the choice for winner) and I've always meant to watch it every year since. Alas, it is quite difficult to keep track of here in the U.S. and I always seem to forget about it right around when it is going to be held. Thanks for the playlist, catpower1980! I'll check it out!
@timppu, Trilarion, catpower1980

Wow it seems really interesting. Isn't it cool that so many people attend despite knowing this?