It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Current Actions Summary

Main Tunnel:

37 - Melvinica - OldNick - Drow Thief -- DEAD(ZOMBIE)
(Unknown if Zombie status can be cured.)

57 - ConsulCaesar - Siegfried - Human Paladin -- ( Protection from Elements )
1.I cast Turn Undead towards the zombies and especially BJ, and attack the nearest zombies with my silver sword.
2. If BJ is turned, I will go straight for him with my silver sword, cutting through zombies if necessary.

16 - misteryo - Rizzleskiff - Drow Shaman -- ( Cloak of Mirror Images, Levitate )
Rizzleskiff continues northward.
Am I going upstream? She looks at the water to check.

40 - Pouyou-pouyou - Gilius - Dwarven Druid -- ( Eagle Wings )
Gilius yells in the direction of bjgamer, the finger pointing at the flames on the ship :
"Ahoy capt'n ! The galleon be burnin' ! All crew on deck t' swashbuckle th' flames ! Or th' ship be a wreck at th' Davy Jones' Locker very soon."
Gilius then asks Loradan : "You matey still have a magical way down ? Because I fear my flying spell is no longer available now. Just asking because I think we are quite fine here for now."

45 - phaolo - Loradan - Elven Mage -- ( Levitate, 2 Protection Spells)
Oh well, this went perfectly as expected - Loradan thought and sighed.
He didn't care about the death of that drow at all, but his foolish party obviously decided it was right to avenge him.
So at that point he had to join the fight.

63 - Genocide2099 - Fish - Half Orc Berserker
Ha! Let that orc blood run wild Grom!
I start hacking away at the zombies to protect my fellow orc Grom Grombly.

51 - kusumahendra - Henz - Elf Thief
This is going one of a hell of fight. The kind that I hate the most. Back to original plan. Be as sneaky as possible, get close to that weak looking zombies and hit them from the back

Side Tunnel:

21 - Aramandur - Danric the Exiled - Human Paladin -- UNCONSCIOUS

56 - Damon18 - Damon - Dwarf Warrior
thinking hard xD (will re-edit when he's posted a new action)

1 - hummer010 - Hummer - Elven Ranger
I watch the Drow and Goblin intently while still struggling to free my self from the ropes that bind me. I fear retribution for my shouted warning, and am in no position to defend myself. I have no regrets though, and will warn again should the Drow and Goblin appear to be attacking the others...

10 - muddysneakers - Squee - Goblin Thief
Squee picks himself up and quickly scans for traps and secrets in the corridor. Assuming he finds nothing he enters the shadows and using his cloak he climbs to the ceiling where he can both see down the corridor and the trapdoor where he fell. If he has time he sets his gas trap at the far end of the corridor first before climbing to the ceiling, otherwise he just climbs to the ceiling.

Haven't taken turn yet:

Main Tunnel:
68 - matterbandit - Peloquin - Dwarven Thief
67 - Testor0 - Rufus - Human Cleric -- (Globe of Protection, Divine Retaliation )
65 - RWarehall - Grom Grombly - Half-Orc Shaman
55 - direspirefirewire - StrangerDanger - Elven Ranger

Side Tunnel:
42 - Nadruk - Aleric - Dwarf Cleric
61 - greeklover - Vanathradil - Elf Mage -- ( Mirror Image )
34 - Hooyaah - Stefareth - Human Necromancer
77 - RickyAndersen - Aurelia - Elf - Cleric -- (Globe of Protection)
66 - Sir.Tomato - Tomato - Goblin Thief -- ( Divine Retaliation )
75 - VeTrack - Darci - Drow Cleric -- ( Globe of Protection, Divine Retaliation )
Post edited November 09, 2019 by BenKii
You have quoted someone else for my action, which I haven't exactly decided on yet.
Grom Grombly
I've been thinking... And those zombies are for sure an inconvenience, but the main threat is the Penguin. He however seems to be pseticularly strong and perhaps resistant to magic, so I am unsure whether Turn Undead will affect him or not.

If BJ is turned, I will go straight for him with my silver sword, cutting through zombies if necessary.

If he is turned, I suggest others focus their efforts on him, since the spell won't last forever and I won't get a refill until Turn 20. If he is resistant to Turn Undead... then may the Gods assist us.

Edit: updated course of actions in post 354.
Post edited November 09, 2019 by ConsulCaesar
RWarehall: You have quoted someone else for my action, which I haven't exactly decided on yet.
Grom Grombly
(Sorry bout that, it's fixed now.)
BenKii: 37 - Melvinica - OldNick - Drow Thief -- DEAD(ZOMBIE)
(Unknown if Zombie status can be cured.)
(Does zombiness count as a disease? As in, could it be caused by a virus? I have 4x Cure disease spells lying around for which I have not found any use yet).
Vanathradil Elf Mage
Mirror Image active 5th (last turn)

As I get out of the Acid Rain towards the side tunnel I cast Invisibility first on Damon (I do the casting on Damon only if that leaves me enough time to do everything else posted in my turn) and then cast Invisibility on myself. As I go silently next to Hummer, I throw a few gold coins on the ground before I reach him to make noise and to make Darci and Tomato look in the other direction. Then I untie Hummer.
Post edited November 10, 2019 by greeklover
[56 - Damon - Dwarf Warrior] [Northern Side Tunnel]

I feel amazed when a hear voice, it's not coming from outside, but is just directly inside my head
I understand the creature I was attacking just few seconds ago is trying to communicate us

instinctively I make a signal to my attacking companions to stop and hoping this is not a trap I say: 'Wati he's not evil"

I see with even more amazement a trap door appearing under the desk

Duergar village? Poor eating? they? the last words of the creature continue to swirl in my mind

Sunddenly something wet start to hit me interrupting my thinking, seems rain, but looks strange I look araound and I see some of my companions in pain while I for some reason I feel immune

"We are not alone" I whisper, the word 'drow' screamed by someone jumps back in my mind.

I start to talk to the creature again: "Listen, we'll help you, but now you have to help us to exit alive from here, is it okay? Probably there is someone waiting for us behind that corner that wants all of us dead. please help us with your amazing powers"

in the meanwhile I see the friendly pointy ear mage vanishing to my sight and like him I'm totally invisible as well!

I try to take advantage of the situation and go to step forward into the room and to sneak behind the figures I see positioning myself between hummer and them trying into a 'difensive' position for the mage while he frees the ranger
Post edited November 10, 2019 by Damon18
Northern Main Tunnel)

Determining that there is noting noteworthy down the side tunnel I cautiously make my way back toward the Main Tunnel and the cavern...

- Stephareth, Human Necromancer
No point in hoarding spells I might never get to use, I guess.

Updated actions for this turn (if I'm not mistaken we can cast multiple spells per turn as long as it is reasonable):

I try to cast Cure disease on OldNick to see if zombieness is curable.

I cast Turn Undead towards BJ and his zombie crew.

f BJ is turned, I go straight for him and attack him with my silver sword, cutting through zombies if necessary. If he is not turned, I attack the nearest zombie(s).
ConsulCaesar: I try to cast Cure disease on OldNick to see if zombieness is curable.
Doc wrote:
"OldNick's black skin turns a palid grey as he passes from the land of the living into a life of undeath.
37 - OldNick - Drow Thief is dead."
He's dead, Jim.
ConsulCaesar: I try to cast Cure disease on OldNick to see if zombieness is curable.
phaolo: Doc wrote:
"OldNick's black skin turns a palid grey as he passes from the land of the living into a life of undeath.
He's dead, Jim.
I know it's a hail mary, but I just want to try and see if zombieness is curable. Perhaps that''s the part of me that can't stand all those Cure disease piling up without being used. :)

If it's not curable, then I guess Turn Undead will take care of him.
Post edited November 09, 2019 by ConsulCaesar
Damon18:
(Just FYI: he should actually be unconscious, so you most likely won't be able to talk to the Illithid next turn. The "Illithid slumped over in the Holy Guardian's grasp" means he fell unconscious.)
phaolo: Doc wrote:
He's dead, Jim.
ConsulCaesar: I know it's a hail mary, but I just want to try and see if zombieness is curable. Perhaps that''s the part of me that can't stand all those Cure disease piling up without being used. :)

If it's not curable, then I guess Turn Undead will take care of him.
Usually it's not, the only way how to save them is to kill them again and Resurrect them. Or try Resurrecting them right away, but I doubt that would work. Best guess is to ask the Doc, since your character would know if he can be cured like that. :)
Post edited November 09, 2019 by Green_Hilltop
Green_Hilltop: Usually it's not, the only way how to save them is to kill them again and Resurrect them. Or try Resurrecting them right away, but I doubt that would work. Best guess is to ask the Doc, since your character would know if he can be cured like that. :)
I know it's very unlikely to work, but I think a little tongue-in-cheek experimentation would be fun. :D Perhaps there will be unexpected consequences.
Green_Hilltop: Usually it's not, the only way how to save them is to kill them again and Resurrect them. Or try Resurrecting them right away, but I doubt that would work. Best guess is to ask the Doc, since your character would know if he can be cured like that. :)
ConsulCaesar: I know it's very unlikely to work, but I think a little tongue-in-cheek experimentation would be fun. :D Perhaps there will be unexpected consequences.
Alright! Hopefully it'll be fun. :)
Green_Hilltop: (Just FYI: he should actually be unconscious, so you most likely won't be able to talk to the Illithid next turn. The "Illithid slumped over in the Holy Guardian's grasp" means he fell unconscious.)
Yeah, that's the difficult to have parallel actions in the same turn, like casting spells like a machine guns and the resolution of them

I'll let Doc decide if my speech is in between the effect of spells

(even if I remember well Sonic Blast was a spell that goes stright in a cone and we should all be placed behind a corner not in sight of the drow... probably I'm misreading where all the characters are placed)
Post edited November 10, 2019 by Damon18