It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fairfox: do you fish, lemon_curry? sorry i should quote you so you, liek, kno Imma quotin' you but I forgot an' nao cant be bothered to edit.
Hah! No, I don't. I tried it once as a kid, but I had barely cast the fishing line before it curled round the rod – and that was the end of it. My dad couldn't be bothered to fix the damn mess, and I certainly had no idea where to begin.

The fishing rod was a cheap piece of crap anyway...

Fairfox: some of mah family fished when i was young but why would i want to fish?!
Only if the sea was full of freshly made sushi.

Fairfox: also! do you liek lemon curry? is taht a thing? it sounds kinda gross.
I have no idea, never tried it, but of course it's a thing – otherwise I wouldn't (and couldn't) be named after it!

Fairfox: my health is kinda low right nao. tired from weight-loss. but mah back feels better so i can exercise moar when teh frigid snow 'n' ice has melted. unless i feel better becaaause imma drunk...

also! i dont capitalize any moar...
I'm sorry to hear that Fairfox. I hope you feel better now – and if not, then soon (NOT(TM)!).
low rated
deleted
Fairfox: DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ME, LITTLE LEMON_CURRY.

caps.
I'm sorry if I've somehow offended you. That was certainly not my intention...

Fairfox: just don't go eatin' lemon curry. or if you must, liek, add some garlic 'n' general protein to it, kkz. an' not lemon neither. nor curry.
Okay, then I'll just add a bit of curry lemon instead. And perhaps an underscore while I'm at it.

I do love garlic though.
low rated
deleted
babark: Almost considering getting tier 1, despite only knowing stuff like "paleo" and "ketogenic" as meaningless buzzwords.
Paleo is pretty straightforward - you're limited to eating ferns, giant dragonflies, and trilobites.
babark: Almost considering getting tier 1, despite only knowing stuff like "paleo" and "ketogenic" as meaningless buzzwords.
bler144: Paleo is pretty straightforward - you're limited to eating ferns, giant dragonflies, and trilobites.
Heheh...I figured, and I'm definitely in the against camp when it comes to unsustainable fad diets. My "diet" is as simple as:
-Learn to understand when you're hungry
-Only eat when you're hungry
-Make sure to get a proper balance of all the food groups

Still got the bundle, though, and have been enjoying going through the mental stuff and the bodyweight exercises, despite it seeming a little too light for me (Still in the first week, but just 10 minutes day, and one day break?).
Post edited January 17, 2018 by babark
Fairfox: i just like to cap.

also! nobody need worry 'bout me, izzle. most lee keep a journal buuut liek to grumble about anorexia, diet, weight, exercise here too-too, becaaause ovah-spillage.
Alright, it's just natural for me to care about people I like.
low rated
deleted
Eel sushi is super good. If it says Unagi it's eel. probably one of my favorites, but only at a nicer place. I mean any kind of fish should be eaten at a trustworthy place.
Rice is high in carbs, but come in bite size pieces so you eat way more than you think. At least for me it feels like it. It's also tasty so that doesn't help.

I would usually eat before and right after, but not during, that just sounds uncomfortable. Take a gatorade or something instead? How dizzy do you get?

If you're trying to gain weight you should go with the Mac diet from it's always sunny lol. I think he ate a ton or broccoli and taters.
Over the last few months i've learned of some of the great benefits of fasting, either intermittent or water fasting, both which are good for you.

But talk of sushi is making me hungry :P
low rated
deleted
Fairfox: go eat sushi, rtcvb32. brown rice tho; be good :P
i drink a lot of water because of walks, buuut i feel a lil bloaty if i has too much; sloshes around too much espesh. if i want to work out again later, or go drinkin' with friends :P
I've started eating raw egg, adding it to noodles which makes an impromptu sauce while you're adding other spices. (need a little more salt and pepper). Not bad.

As for multiple quotes, try quoting someone, copy the 'add/edit post', then quote someone else, paste your older stuff and append, then copy & quote if you need... This way you can do multiple quotes. If you do it manually, it's [ quote_postnumber ] and [ /quote ]
low rated
deleted
Fairfox: i put salt on near everythang lolz
Everything in moderation.

Oh right forgot to mention learning the benefits and fun of doing fermentation. Just started my first batch of pickles. Bought 3 large cucumbers for like $3, and it has filled the gallon jar to the top (pretty sure it shouldn't cause a mess), so the half gallon of salt water solution i made was perfect for it. I just hope that scale was right, otherwise my 2.5% salt solution might be off (although off by half a percent i wouldn't ruin it).

We'll see how it turns out in about 3-5 days.
low rated
deleted