It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm very tempted as well by the Conan bundle. It's a pity that the Brian Wood issues are included which are crap instead of the many other Conan comics Dark Horse offers, such as Conan the Cimmerian or Road of King or even - one can dream - the reprints of the old Conan Comics. But it is still a good offer. I just fear that they might do a "complete" Conan bundle sometime in the future and then I'll regret having bought this bundle now.
emge27: I'm very tempted as well by the Conan bundle. It's a pity that the Brian Wood issues are included which are crap instead of the many other Conan comics Dark Horse offers, such as Conan the Cimmerian or Road of King or even - one can dream - the reprints of the old Conan Comics. But it is still a good offer. I just fear that they might do a "complete" Conan bundle sometime in the future and then I'll regret having bought this bundle now.
Well, since Dark Horse already did a few Humble Bundles it is absolutely possible that there will be an even bigger "Conan" bundle for $15 or $20 some time - maybe when finally another "Conan" movie hits the cinemas (which will not be in the next two or three years, of course). But it's a rather vague chance, I think, and since this bundle features two whole series plus several miniseries I'm pretty sure I will buy it in the end. Unfortunately there's no bundle ending date stated, but I guess it will be there for the weekend.
I would love to buy the Conan bundle if it was DRM free but $40.00 is way too much for me to pay for a DRM-ed bundle. I will pay $40.00 on Humble Bundle if they ever show up there. They had the first volume in a Dark Horse bundle before but I don't remember seeing any other ones.
astrugar710: I would love to buy the Conan bundle if it was DRM free but $40.00 is way too much for me to pay for a DRM-ed bundle. I will pay $40.00 on Humble Bundle if they ever show up there. They had the first volume in a Dark Horse bundle before but I don't remember seeing any other ones.
They also had Vol. 1 of "The Chronicles of Conan" in the same bunlde which is a rerelease of #1-8 of the Marvel "Conan" series from 1970/71. But that's all as of now.
@emge27

A while ago, I lamented the 'all or nothing' nature of Dark Horse's bundles.

Back in June of 2014, I paid $89.99 for what seemed like an amazing bundle of Conan comics:

- The Savage Sword of Conan, Vol. 1 to Vol. 16

<i>Link</i>

Then, in November of 2016, Dark Horse had a Cyber Monday bundle of Conan comics that made me immensely regretful of my earlier purchase. I don't remember how much it cost but it was most definitely worth it:

- The Chronicles of Conan, Vol. 1 to Vol. 32
- Conan and the Daughters of Midora
- Conan (Kurt Busiek's run), #0 to #50
- Conan and the Midnight God, #1 to #5
- Conan and the Demons of Khitai, #1 to #4
- Book of Thoth, #1 to #4
- Conan and the Songs of the Dead, #1 to #5
- Island of No Return, #1 to #2
- Conan the Barbarian: The Mask of Acheron
- Conan and the Jewels of Gwahlur
- Conan and the People of the Black Circle, #1 to #4
- Conan & Red Sonja, #1 to #4
- Conan the Avenger, #1 to #25
- Conan the Barbarian (2012, Brian Wood's run), #1 to #25
- Conan the Cimmerian: The Weight of the Crown
- Conan the Cimmerian, #0 to #25
- Conan: The Road of Kings, #1 to #12
- Conan the Slayer, #1 to #4
- Groo vs. Conan, #1 to #4
- King Conan: The Scarlet Citadel, #1 to #4
- King Conan: Hour of the Dragon, #1 to #6
- King Conan: The Phoenix on the Sword, #1 to #4
- King Conan: The Conqueror, #1 to #6
- King Conan: Wolves Beyond the Border, #1 to #4
- The Chronicles of King Conan, Vol. 1 to Vol. 11
- Kull: The Shadow Kingdom, #1 to #6
- Kull: The Hate Witch, #1 to #4
- Kull: The Cat and the Skull, #1 to #4
- The Chronicles of Kull, Vol. 1 to Vol. 5
- The Savage Sword of Kull, Vol. 1 to Vol. 2
- The Savage Sword of Conan, Vol. 1 to Vol. 22

<i>Link</i>

I died a little when that bundle went up and I think I just died a little bit more while typing all its included goodness. I couldn't convince myself to buy it since that would mean my initial $89.99 purchase would have been a waste.

And now, we have the current bundle. Up until the writing of this post, I was set on buying it but I think I just managed to talk myself out of it...
Thankfully I read your post a few hours AFTER buying the bundle because probably you would've talked me out of it. ;-)
Well, I will simply enjoy the comics for now and hope for a great Cyber Monday bundle of comics I DON'T already have ...

P.S.: Following Google the price for the bundle could have been $99,99 (although I'm not sure if it really is the correct bundle). Well, I don't think I could bring myself to spend a hundred dollars for one comic bundle even if it could very well turn out to be cheaper than a few smaller bundles. Thus I don't regret spending $40 today.
Post edited August 20, 2017 by Geddes17
"Halo Megabundle" from Dark Horse, $39,99 for 41 items:
https://digital.darkhorse.com/bundles/8010

Fortunately I never played any of the "Halo" games and am thus not interested in the comics as well ...
When buying at Dark Horse, remember that you can buy through the app for the same price, but using your discounted iTunes gift cards.
Deuter0s, thank you very much!

I ended up not buying the bundle. After spending almost 3000 Euros for digital comics over the last few years, I now try to only buy when I am 100% satisfied with the offer and am relatively sure that this will be the best offer for some time. For every sale, there will most likely be a similar or better sale at some point (and if not, I will still have enough comics for years to come, so it's not like I "need" any comics). And I am waiting for a Conan bundle like the one you describe - and then might balk at a price of 100 $ or more. Even if that would be a great deal, it is still a lot of money. ;-)
Humble Comic Bundle "Battlestar Galactica":
https://www.humblebundle.com/books/battlestar-galactica-book-bundle

That's a really great bundle for every BSG fan who HASN'T bought last November's Comixology bundle for $20. The HB features all comics from the Comixology bundle plus the newest miniseries "Gods and Monsters" plus the whole "BSG Classic" stuff. So that's about twice the comics for a little less money ...

Well, at least the repeats are mostly in the second and third tier so I will pay $1 and get quite a few comics I don't have yet.
Speaking of Dynamite, check your emails for a personalized 60% off link from Comixology. One time use only, works with the current Kirby sale.
TrevorWilliams: Speaking of Dynamite, check your emails for a personalized 60% off link from Comixology. One time use only, works with the current Kirby sale.
I would use it if I wouldn't be so sure that exactly those issues I'd buy to complete some incomplete series from earlier bundles (like "Swords of Sorrow" where one issue is missing) would show up in the next Dynamite bundle in two or three weeks ... ;-)
"Dynamite Jungle Adventures" bundle on Comixology for €8,99/$9,99:
https://www.comixology.eu/Dynamite-Jungle-Adventures/bundle/1697?tid=E170825001&amp;utm_source=comiXology+Digital+Comics+Newsletters&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_campaign=E170825001_Weekend_Sales_Email

- "Junge Girl", Seasons 1 + 2
- "King: The Phantom"
- "King: Jungle Jim"
- "Lords of the Jungle"

All are complete series, but "Jungle Girl" was already part of Groupees bundles and (as "Jungle Girl Omnibus") a Humble Bundle. Unfortunately the 60% off code doesn't work here so I'll pass this bundle.
"Groo Megabundle" from Dark Horse ($29,99 for 37 items):
https://digital.darkhorse.com/bundles/8092
"Predator Megabundle" from Dark Horse, $39,99 for 38 items.:
https://digital.darkhorse.com/bundles/8142