It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for the tip! Insta-backed. :)
Rewind: A brand new British dystopian Comedy Thriller based on my scriptbook Rewind: The Empyreum War

"Here at Rewind, we care about your future - and that's why we have chosen to invest in your past. You wouldn't keep all your tax records on one holoputer without making regular backups, would you? - and yet, every day, millions of people across the galaxy walk around with their heads full of precious memories and no way to back them up. Until now.

Why watch your loved ones go off to war, knowing they'll never return, when one simple visit to Rewind could safeguard your future together? One hour is all it takes to back up your memories onto our systems. Everything that makes you an individual will be stored away safely, and the more you come back to visit us, the more up to date your backup will be - and If the worst should happen, Rewind will supply a cloned body to your own specifications into which we can restore your memories.

Think of it - you'll never die. You'll just come back as a younger model, different body, same mind. Call us today for your free information pack."

- Rewind Advertisement

Rewind: Interactive Edition is brand new dystopian interactive fiction - playable in the format of a massively interactive novel length choose your own adventure book in which nouns throughout the text can be clicked to display actions that can be performed to move the story onward (so no typing required) with an optional hardcore mode for players who wish to type commands to the parser instead of choosing from menus. I currently plan to release the game for Mac, PC and iOS, with possibly other formats to follow. Based on the success of this pitch and funds raised, the plan is to then move the project into other formats - comic book, movie, etc. The target of £4000 is enough to spend 3 or 4 months concentrating on the game on a basic wage, with any extra raised going toward further development time for extra features - and if we raise the roof funding-wise, we will put any extra towards future branches of the Rewind project, such as novels and comic books.

Rewind: Interactive Edition will be based on my script book Rewind: The Empyreum War, which was itself written to redress the balance between a multitude of epic fantasy series hitting our screens in recent years and the great SciFi multi-part classic not seen since the days of Star Wars (yes, I know it's back!). Painting a bleak vision of a post-apocalyptic dystopia ruled over by The Company, Rewind: The Empyreum War has been described as a mixture of Blade Runner and Scary Movie, referring to a dark humour interwoven with a plot full of shocking twists which will make you laugh, jump and cry in equal proportions right until the very end - and if it doesn't, a couple of killbots from the department of corrections will be around to sort you out. Think "Hitch Hikers Guide to the Blade Runner" meets "Nineteen-Eighty-Fifth Element". Or Something.

For some reason, the forum won't let me post links - just search Kickstarter for Rewind. I'll post again with a link when I work out what's going on :/
RewindTheGame: For some reason, the forum won't let me post links - just search Kickstarter for Rewind. I'll post again with a link when I work out what's going on :/
The reason for that is to avoid people registering only to spam.
Yo, bro, it's an indiegogo campaign for a movie called "Jesus, bro!" It's an upcoming full length, feature comedy, which parodies the current trend of religious films from "God's Not Dead" to "War Room." From Director Ryan Mitchelle ("The Cinema Snob Movie") and Writer Brad Jones ("The Hooker with a Heart of Gold").

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/jesus-bro#/
<span class="bold">Pigsodus - the Ultimate Pig Adventure Game</span>

Point and click adventure game about friendship, survival, love, mystery - and pigs. Save your friends and become the Bacon of Hope!
<span class="bold">Nyheim</span>

Nyheim is a single-player dice-rolling, card-playing digital board game for mobiles in the same vein as Elder Sign Omens and Warhammer Quest. We’re aiming to release the game on Steam, GOG and Itch.io in May 2017.
<span class="bold">911 Operator</span> - game about Emergency Services - Answer emotional 911 calls, give First Aid Instructions, play on ANY CITY in the world!

I like it's something new, but most interesting for me is: "ALL REAL CITIES PLAYABLE - We made some rocket science to give an option to download and play on ANY REAL CITY in the world, thanks to OpenStreetMaps! Fight the crime and help people near your home in Free Game mode!"

No word about DRM-free, but publisher is PlayWay, which is already here...
Glitched: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/enhousestudios/glitched/description

Its an RPG made with the RPG maker. It is about a boy who realizes that you (the player) exist. You (as person in front of the PC) can even talk to your char. If you like undertale or other games with a very unusual story and setting you will like this.

There is a free demo with the first town and the first dungeon. There are (I guess) 4 different ways to get through the dungeon and it really matters what you chose. You should try to talk to everything, including trees, rocks and everything else. And you should try what happens if you chose something different.

It is already funded, but the next 2 stretch goals are more content and relationships between party members.

Beware, the 4th wall may break and it can be glitchy ;-)
Post edited July 28, 2016 by Mad3
triock: <span class="bold">Nyheim</span>

Nyheim is a single-player dice-rolling, card-playing digital board game for mobiles in the same vein as Elder Sign Omens and Warhammer Quest. We’re aiming to release the game on Steam, GOG and Itch.io in May 2017.
Thanks for spreading the love for our game, triock! You're the best!

There are three cool updates on our campaign page. Please have a look and let us know what you think!

Thanks!

Nyheim -team @happy_hobgoblin
New Homeland - For the Terraria fans out there.
karnak1: New Homeland - For the Terraria fans out there.
Looks good. I've sent the developers a question, if there will be a DRM-free version.
The developers of New Homeland answered right away. There will be a DRM-free version.
Eisenwald: Blood of November - a new expansion for the strategy/RPG hybrid

from their Kickstarter page:

"Yes, we intend to release the game on GOG just like Legends of Eisenwald was, hopefully this time simultaneously with Steam."
Interceptor Entertainment is "bringing back the 90's-era PC platformer with a game inspired by classics like Commander Keen, Conker, Ruff'n'Tumble & Jazz Jackrabbit." It looks fun!: <span class="bold">Rad Rodgers</span>
<span class="bold">Hypnospace Outlaw</span> by Jay Tholen, the author of Dropsy</span>https://www.gog.com/game/dropsy]Dropsy[/b].

"Police the internet of the future via an arcane operating system."
"Pursue outlaws on the Hypnospace Highway."
"Feed adorable virtual pets."

I especially like its retrofuturistic style, it's like the internet never moved from its early 2000's state and looks.

Definitely not recommended for pixel-haters. :P