It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wasabishi: 5 days left on Battletech, it looks like it will miss the PvP stretch goal. I am really happy about this, prefer single player games. And I personally find that lots of games lose a lot of character and dynamic on the single player side when they feel they have to balance everything for PvP multiplayer.
Don't breath easy yet, we are not safe yet.

There is the final 2 days surge and we only have 300K buffer. I hope I don't need to reduce my pledge to make it miss the stretch goal.
wasabishi: 5 days left on Battletech, it looks like it will miss the PvP stretch goal. I am really happy about this, prefer single player games. And I personally find that lots of games lose a lot of character and dynamic on the single player side when they feel they have to balance everything for PvP multiplayer.
Gnostic: Don't breath easy yet, we are not safe yet.

There is the final 2 days surge and we only have 300K buffer. I hope I don't need to reduce my pledge to make it miss the stretch goal.
And here i thought i was the only one who didnt want them to reach that goal LOL.
samlii: This one looks like a fun P&C adventure

Magic Lost

Drm-free
windows mac and linux
demo
rgnrk: I'm obviously a backer.
Didn't post about it because I don't think they have any chance to make it. P&C aren't near what they're asking for for a while now without any name involved. And even so.
Still a real shame to see this fail so spectacularly though as it looks wonderful and the dev is trying to do something unique with the P&C formula.
It got funded last night just before it entered the final 24h sretch! There's still 12h left if anyone's interested.
Only 3 days to go: Ginosaji
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/richardgale/ginosaji-the-horribly-slow-murderer-movie-project/description

The madness that started it all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y
This is interesting. Too back it isn't getting much attention.
<span class="bold">Welcome to Another World</span>
Post edited November 06, 2015 by MIK0
Infectonator: Survivors
A strategy/survival game by Toge Productions, who have a series of fairly fun browser games like the Infectonator series, Necronator, and Days 2 Die. Although the campaign page didn't mention a DRM-free version, I messaged them about it and got a response that a DRM-free version is planned for the finished game.
Lostwood Games launched a new Indiegogo campaign to fund the translation for the final episode of Leviathan: The Last Day of the Decade.
Not a game, but I know some folks here will be interested:

Bring Back MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000
<span class="bold">The Great Whale Road</span>

The Great Whale Road is a medieval RPG with turn-based tactics, cards and axes.
gandalfnho: Strategic survival game inspired by Slavic mythology and folklore and set in a dark, post apocalyptic fantasy world of Thea:
Thea: The Awakening
Too bad that GOG rejected it. Probably didn't have room with all those platformers being released.
Anyway, I bought the game on Steam and it's worth every penny and more. The reviews there show that a lot of people agree with this view.
Romanul: Too bad that GOG rejected it. Probably didn't have room with all those platformers being released.
Anyway, I bought the game on Steam and it's worth every penny and more. The reviews there show that a lot of people agree with this view.
It's always unfortunate when they reject games that turn out being good, and it happens a lot. I don't agree with your platformer stance, though; blaming other releases for the any rejection. I'm tired of that kind of mindset, that always results on whining and complaining whenever a P&C is released instead of whatever their preferred genre. And anyway, strategy games seems to be the trend around here nowadays. The more, the merrier; of whatever genre, as long as they have some merit.
Romanul: Too bad that GOG rejected it. Probably didn't have room with all those platformers being released.
rgnrk: It's always unfortunate when they reject games that turn out being good, and it happens a lot. I don't agree with your platformer stance, though; blaming other releases for the any rejection. I'm tired of that kind of mindset, that always results on whining and complaining whenever a P&C is released instead of whatever their preferred genre. And anyway, strategy games seems to be the trend around here nowadays. The more, the merrier; of whatever genre, as long as they have some merit.
It's sarcasm, rgnrk. They seem to have high standards for 4X games(just imagine how high if they rejected Thea) but really low ones for platformers. I'm not blaming GOG for releasing too many platformes, I'm blaming them that they don't release more of other genres.

Secondly, if customers "whine" that X game wasn't released on GOG that's hardly bad for GOG. If means we like the platform so much that we want to buy the game here and are frustrated that we have to use Steam (or others). That's a nice complaint to have I would think. If we didn't care about GOG we would quietly shop at Steam and never hear a word of complaint ever again.
Romanul: It's sarcasm, rgnrk. They seem to have high standards for 4X games(just imagine how high if they rejected Thea) but really low ones for platformers. I'm not blaming GOG for releasing too many platformes, I'm blaming them that they don't release more of other genres.

Secondly, if customers "whine" that X game wasn't released on GOG that's hardly bad for GOG. If means we like the platform so much that we want to buy the game here and are frustrated that we have to use Steam (or others). That's a nice complaint to have I would think. If we didn't care about GOG we would quietly shop at Steam and never hear a word of complaint ever again.
I don't really know about their high quality standards. It's probably more about the perceived success of the title. Mainly sales wise. Or how they think the community will respond to it. With new games is always a gamble, but they've been wrong many times before.

And your take on platformers is unfortunally taking root among many others that don't particularly like the genre. And I think it's already reaching the powers that be, who might be wary of releasing them here anymore. It's already happening with P&C adventures, for what I noticed.

And I'm not complaining that people whine about some game they want and isn't released here. I'm right there with everyone else when that happens to a game I want. It's about people whining when a game they don't care about is released on GOG, as games aren't released at the expense of any other.
I really like this one , innovative unique setting, backed. :P

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/eotu/empires-of-the-undergrowth/description

Sim Ant + Dungeon Keeper
Post edited November 27, 2015 by Muttala