It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

One last check in for the evening: If I missed replying to anyone's lovely comments earlier, I apologize - as we all know, these forums are not the best for notifications. ;)

For now, I'm off to bed! Have a good night, all.
Today, 3 December, is The Internaional Day for People with Disabilities....
We are humans too :(
Good morning, dear GOG fellows :)
**Big wugs, waves, and coffee**
I hope you're all doing good !
*stretch* ... *yawn* ... *opens eyes* ô__e
Empress_Owl: Good morning, dear GOG fellows :)
**Big wugs, waves, and coffee**
I hope you're all doing good !
**Big bonjour hug**
Hope you are too, Wings :-)
Good morning, Owl, Agent, and anyone else!

I hope you are all having a lovely start to the day?
AgentBirdnest: **Big bonjour hug**
Hope you are too, Wings :-)
Yes... still bothered by computer bugs... I'll beg my boss to be allowed to reinstall windows over the weekend, because she can't afford to buy me a new computer for the next year anyway...
**big resigned hug**
how are you, sleepy agent ?
ddickinson: Good morning, Owl, Agent, and anyone else!

Good morning, lovely DD !
"lovely" is a bit exagerate, but it's fine ;-p hihi
**big silly hug with santa slugs**
how are you feeling today ?... hopefully a bit better ?... (if we may ask ?...)
**bigger and more serious hug**
Post edited December 03, 2015 by Empress_Owl
ddickinson: Good morning, Owl, Agent, and anyone else!

Good morning, DD! **Big Thursday hug**

Lovely enough, I suppose. I'm smiling, so that's good :-)
Empress_Owl: Good morning, lovely DD !
"lovely" is a bit exagerate, but it's fine ;-p hihi
**big silly hug with santa slugs**
how are you feeling today ?... hopefully a bit better ?... (if we may ask ?...)
**bigger and more serious hug**
Good morning, lovely Owl!

So just a fine start to the day? Well that is okay, better than a bad start. Let's hope things get better as the day goes on. (I thought it was Santa Snails?) :-)

How are you feeling today? I hope you will have a nice and relaxing day at work.

I am good, thank you. A little tired as I did not really sleep, but nothing to worry about. I am feeling a bit better than yesterday, but still quite sad, especially as my friend left behind two lovely little girls who are understandably heartbroken.

*big serious hug with an extra special silly hug full of Santa Frogs* :-)

AgentBirdnest: Good morning, DD! **Big Thursday hug**

Lovely enough, I suppose. I'm smiling, so that's good :-)
You are smiling, and you are alive. Sounds pretty lovely to me. :-)

How are you today, lovely Mr Agent?

*big return hug*
Post edited December 03, 2015 by ddickinson
Empress_Owl: Yes... still bothered by computer bugs... I'll beg my boss to be allowed to reinstall windows over the weekend, because she can't afford to buy me a new computer for the next year anyway...
**big resigned hug**
how are you, sleepy agent ?
Hum... sorry about the computer problems :'-( **Big comforting hug** I'm not very good at solving stuff like that (which is why I have to enlist the smartest Owls to help me. Thank you again for helping me yesterday :-))
I'm okay. My stomach is giving me more grief than usual, but it ought to pass soon. Otherwise, I'm doing pretty good :-)
ddickinson: You are smiling, and you are alive. Sounds pretty lovely to me. :-)

How are you today, lovely Mr Agent?

*big return hug*
Plus I have clean water, warm blankets, and some lovely people to talk to ;-)

A bit of nausea at the moment, but I'm good otherwise. You couldn't get me to stop smiling if you tried :-) (Well, actually, you probably could, but why would you want to? :-p)
Post edited December 03, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
ddickinson: Good morning, lovely Owl!

So just a fine start to the day? Well that is okay, better than a bad start. Let's hope things get better as the day goes on. (I thought it was Santa Snails?) :-)

How are you feeling today? I hope you will have a nice and relaxing day at work.

I am good, thank you. A little tired as I did not really sleep, but nothing to worry about. I am feeling a bit better than yesterday, but still quite sad, especially as my friend left behind two lovely little girls who are understandably heartbroken.

*big serious hug with an extra special silly hug full of Santa Frogs* :-)
Thanks for your kinds wishes :)
(nope, I ate all the santa snails... :"| **spitting a tiny santa hat**)
I feel mostly good, thanks... I doubt on the "relaxing" part, but in the evening I'll go to the restaurant with my knitting friends, which is always cool :) ... i look forwards to it...)
Aaaaw... :'-\ ... it must be very hard yes... especially for their little girls... it's so sad...
... aboslutely no transition at all ¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·. ><(((º>
(yummy... santa frogs...) :-|,,',',,',',,''
**Bigger warmer hugs with fish'n chips**

AgentBirdnest: Hum... sorry about the computer problems :'-( **Big comforting hug** I'm not very good at solving stuff like that (which is why I have to enlist the smartest Owls to help me. Thank you again for helping me yesterday :-))
I'm okay. My stomach is giving me more grief than usual, but it ought to pass soon. Otherwise, I'm doing pretty good :-)
Bah :) it will be solved soon hopefully... one way or another... thanks :)
ho, you're welcome :)) ... i've always been better at solving other people's computer problems than my own, hihi... I'm the "computer owl" of the office.... but I can't do what I want, my boss is very careful about what we install on our machines (no pirate stuff ! of course...) :)
I hope your stomach will leave you alone soon !! >:-| ...
**loose hug**
Post edited December 03, 2015 by Empress_Owl
AgentBirdnest: Plus I have clean water, warm blankets, and some lovely people to talk to ;-)

A bit of nausea at the moment, but I'm good otherwise. You couldn't get me to stop smiling if you tried :-) (Well, actually, you probably could, but why would you want to? :-p)
Sorry to hear about that. Do you want me to give the nausea a big kick in the nuts? :-)
I am glad to hear otherwise you are doing good, and smiling. Usually, no matter how bad things are they could always be worse. Life is too short to not be smiling. :-)

Empress_Owl: Thanks for your kinds wishes :)
(nope, I ate all the santa snails... :"| **spitting a tiny santa hat**)
I feel mostly good, thanks... I doubt on the "relaxing" part, but in the evening I'll go to the restaurant with my knitting friends, which is always cool :) ... i look forwards to it...)
Aaaaw... :'-\ ... it must be very hard yes... especially for their little girls... it's so sad...
... aboslutely no transition at all ¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·. ><(((º>
(yummy... santa frogs...) :-|,,',',,',',,''
**Bigger warmer hugs with fish'n chips**
You are, as always, very welcome. *big hug*

Awww, those poor snails. Now who will deliver all the gifts to the little French boys and girls? You might have ruined Christmas for them all with your appetite. :-)

Glad to hear you are doing good, and hopefully you will have a lovely evening with your friends.

Her husband is taking it very hard as well, especially as it looks like they will lose their home due to him not being able to afford the mortgage on his own. Me and my partner have talked about lending him the money he needs to pay it off so that he won't have to worry about him or his daughters not having a home. They have been through a lot these last few years with their mother's health and now her passing. I think they don't need to be made homeless as well if there is something I can do to help.

Have you been having fun with the sale?

*big hug while eating the lovely fish and chips*
Empress_Owl: Bah :) it will be solved soon hopefully... one way or another... thanks :)
ho, you're welcome :)) ... i've always been better at solving other people's computer problems than my own, hihi... I'm the "computer owl" of the office.... but I can't do what I want, my boss is very careful about what we install on our machines (no pirate stuff ! of course...) :)
I hope your stomach will leave you alone soon !! >:-| ...
**loose hug**
**Crosses fingers**
Maybe you just need to call it something other than "pirate"... Tell her that you want to install "ninja" stuff instead ;-p

**Thank you hug** (Already starting to feel better.)
ddickinson: Sorry to hear about that. Do you want me to give the nausea a big kick in the nuts? :-)
I am glad to hear otherwise you are doing good, and smiling. Usually, no matter how bad things are they could always be worse. Life is too short to not be smiling. :-)
Errrr.... thanks, but no. It's improving a little, anyway :-)
Very well said. *Big smiling hug*
Post edited December 03, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Errrr.... thanks, but no. It's improving a little, anyway :-)
Very well said. *Big smiling hug*
But I put on my big girl boots just for this occasion. Okay, I will have to go kick something else. :-(

*big return hug*
Hello Elves! :-)

Hope you're all working hard to give everyone a good Christmas!

Yesterday was good fun and today's going to be the same. :-) I doubt I'll go for any more games just now - best to see what the next wave brings, so its chat and chit here with 'the family.'

Happy Thursday. :-)

And I had a cake on my advent calendar this morning. :-)

Additional: and I just choked on a glass of water - its always the hard stuff that gets me...
Post edited December 03, 2015 by Stilton
ddickinson: But I put on my big girl boots just for this occasion. Okay, I will have to go kick something else. :-(

*big return hug*
Hmm... How about this place? It seems to break more and more everyday. It could use a good kick in the nuts :-)