It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: **Massive tackle hug from nowhere**
Doing great here, how about you? :-)
Ho wow you seem in an great shape today, my Agent !! :D
Doing very good here :) Playing cubes with my youngest owlet... and waiting to pick up the eldest one back at his friend's birthday party...
I found an old half broken (but still working) fan, which saves our lives rright now... :D \o/
**Enormous crushing hug back**
Soccorro: BETTY OWL! :D
Soccorro !!! :D
How are you doing ?? :) **big happy hug**
Post edited July 04, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
ElTerprise: Good morning *independence hug*
How are you doing?
Morning! *big American hug*
Doing quite well. Can't wait to blow something up later :-)
Soccorro: You don't care about bacon...YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT BACON!? *Slaps Agent* Say that again and I'll burn your house!!! *cough* sorry, got carried away... :3
To be honest, I'm not too big on any meat. Sometimes it is yummy, but I could do without it.
Yes! Please burn my house! We are moving anyway, and nobody will buy this place. Might as well put it out of its misery :-)
AgentBirdnest: Morning! *big American hug*
Glad to hear that. Same here :)
Why am i not surprised ;)
AgentBirdnest: **Massive tackle hug from nowhere**
Doing great here, how about you? :-)
LaPtiteBete: Ho wow you seem in an great shape today, my Agent !! :D
Doing very good here :) Playing cubes with my youngest owlet... and waiting to pick up the eldest one back at his friend's birthday party...
I found an old half broken (but still working) fan, which saves our lives rright now... :D \o/
Soccorro: BETTY OWL! :D
LaPtiteBete: Soccorro !!! :D
How are you doing ?? :) **big happy hug**
I'm good, you? *even happier and bigger Croissant hug*
ddickinson: Good morning, lovely Owl!

I am doing good. How are you today? Are you looking forward to your fun weekend?

*big morning hug*
Good morning, wonder-DD !!
Good, not great ?... :-| (that's it... since you're always doing "great", we worry when you are only "good" :-)
I'm very good, thanks. Enjoying a restful and hot day with the owlets. I bought a little inflatable swimming pool and they had lots of fun yesterday evening... I'll throw them in it again tomorrow ! when the temperatures will have lower a little...
Tomorrow we'll celebrate my eldest owlet's birthday with 9 of his school friends :)
What about you ? looking forwards to your evening ?...
**Big weekend happy hug**
ddickinson: Yay! That means I can give you a badge. :-)

What would the 4th of July be without explosions and lots of unhealthy food. Enjoy your lovely bacon flag! (And now I have a craving for bacon.) :-)

*Big Independence Day hug*
Woohoo!! Thanks for the badge! (and thanks to Owl of course!) I'm so happy! Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth! (Stolen from Lou Gehrig's retirement speech, given 76 years ago today :-))

Now... I need to find something to burn to the ground today... It is a perfect excuse >:-)

*Big treasonous hug*
ElTerprise: Bonjour *big hug*
Doing good here although i feel that I'm slowly meltng...
what about you?
Hallo, ElT !!!
**Big happy hug back**
Doing very good too ; I found an old fan who still does its job, so :D no melting for us today, woohoo !!
Any funny or exciting plans for your weekend ? :)
LaPtiteBete: <snip>
Owl! *extra big hug* Have a look at your chat please :D
Soccorro: I'm good, you? *even happier and bigger Croissant hug*
Croissants !!! \o/
**Promptly eat all the croissants**
I'm FFERY GWOOD, FFFHANKFF !!! **spitting plenty of crumbs in your face** WOOPFF... FFORRY... :"|
LaPtiteBete: <snip>
moonshineshadow: Owl! *extra big hug* Have a look at your chat please :D
Hey, hello Moon !!! **Extra happy hug**
How are you doing ??
Check !!! :D hihi
Post edited July 04, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: Ho wow you seem in an great shape today, my Agent !! :D
I am in great shape. My cold symptoms are almost gone, I slept well, and I'll probably watch the movie "Independence Day" on one of the 43 channels airing it all day long n__n
Glad to hear you are good. Sounds like you are having some fun :-) That's great about the still-working fan \o/

Here is one we never learn about in school... This day in 1754, George Washington surrendered Fort Necessity to the French :-) (his only surrender ever, as I understand.)
**Big surrendering hug** :-D
LaPtiteBete: Hallo, ElT !!!
**Big happy hug back**
Doing very good too ; I found an old fan who still does its job, so :D no melting for us today, woohoo !!
Any funny or exciting plans for your weekend ? :)
Glad to hear that - still searching for our fan...but i think i'll retreat to the basement which is quite cold..that should do it for the moment.
Not really. Have to do some stuff for university and we'll be having a barbecue today. Maybe i'll play some beach volleyball tomorrow...but otherwise i plan to reax this weekend.
What about you?
Soccorro: I'm good, you? *even happier and bigger Croissant hug*
LaPtiteBete: Croissants !!! \o/
**Promptly eat all the croissants**
I'm FFERY GWOOD, FFFHANKFF !!! **spitting plenty of crumbs in your face** WOOPFF... FFORRY... :"|
xD!
AgentBirdnest: Good morning, everyone!
*extra big welcome hug* Sorry for late reply, I was a tad busy :-)

moonshineshadow: Owl! *extra big hug* Have a look at your chat please :D
LaPtiteBete: Hey, hello Moon !!! **Extra happy hug**
How are you doing ??
Check !!! :D hihi
*extra big hug* Doing ok, a bit of a headache because of the heat.
And return check :P
Post edited July 04, 2015 by moonshineshadow
AgentBirdnest: Morning! *big American hug*
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that. Same here :)
Why am i not surprised ;)
I'd say for one of these reasons...
1 - I'm an American. We love explosions... :-)
2 - I'm an Agent. We handle explosives all the time while performing the art of sabotage B-|
3 - I've not been too secretive about my love for burning and blowing up things >:-D
4 - Doesn't everyone like explosions? :-) They are colourful and hypnotic @__@
5 - FIRE!!! WOOOOO!!! \o/

n__n
moonshineshadow: *extra big welcome hug* Sorry for late reply, I was a tad busy :-)
No worries! :-)
*Colourful explosive hug with bonus hotdogs* :-D
Post edited July 04, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: I'd say for one of these reasons...
1 - I'm an American. We love explosions... :-)
2 - I'm an Agent. We handle explosives all the time while performing the art of sabotage B-|
3 - I've not been too secretive about my love for burning and blowing up things >:-D
4 - Doesn't everyone like explosions? :-) They are colourful and hypnotic @__@
5 - FIRE!!! WOOOOO!!! \o/

n__n
:D
Well i do love some firework :)