It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good morning, everyone !!! :)
**Big warm hugs and coffee**
How are you doing ?
GreenDamsel: Just drink enough water. Headaches are a symptom of dehydration
ElTerprise: I'm drinking water pretty much constantly....i usually get those headaches when it's hot....even when i drink much
FearfulSymmetry: Hey! *hug* Good to hear it's all right otherwise.
ElTerprise: Yes..but i think i should organise a fan for me as well

gunsynd: Hi All,
Bloody freezing down here:-)
And loving it.
ElTerprise: Hello. Lucky you i guess. Enjoy it :)
Hi LP,
Don't worry it'll come our way in a couple of months.
AgentBirdnest: Good morning, everyone!

Totally saw that coming :-p

Am I the first American here today? Did I win? What's my prize? (the prize had better be bacon!!) ;-D
Good morning!

How are you today?

And here is your prize, and American flag made from bacon. :-)

http://static.squarespace.com/static/509b04c8e4b058edb8f0ef57/51c67e21e4b05645eb861ec4/51c67e29e4b0e47ad1bb6907/1371962925076/Bacon_flag.jpg

FearfulSymmetry: Ohh, I envy you your cooler weather. ;) Must be more pleasant to work in than stifling heat, though, so I think you can use it better than I can. *big hug*
It is still quite hot and stuffy, but a lot better than it was earlier in the week, which is really nice. The sun is not out at the moment, but we are due to get some more thunderstorms like we had last night.
Post edited July 04, 2015 by ddickinson

Am I the first American here today? Did I win? What's my prize? (the prize had better be bacon!!) ;-D
ddickinson: Good morning!

How are you today?

http://static.squarespace.com/static/509b04c8e4b058edb8f0ef57/51c67e21e4b05645eb861ec4/51c67e29e4b0e47ad1bb6907/1371962925076/Bacon_flag.jpg
I got Diabetes just by looking at it.
GreenDamsel: I got Diabetes just by looking at it.
Yurk... indeed.. ! >__o
LaPtiteBete: Good morning, everyone !!! :)
How are you doing ?
**Massive tackle hug from nowhere**
Doing great here, how about you? :-)
How are you doing ?
BETTY OWL! :D
Soccorro: Good morning everyone!

I hope you're having a good start into the day! I sure am! :D
Good morning!

Glad to hear you are having a good day.

And loving it.
Good morning!

With the kind of heat you get during the summer I can understand you enjoying the cold winter.

How are you doing ?
Good morning, lovely Owl!

I am doing good. How are you today? Are you looking forward to your fun weekend?

*big morning hug*

Well, for an American flag I would say it was kind of healthy. At least it's not chocolate covered bacon. :-)

Good morning *independence hug*
How are you doing?

GreenDamsel: Ok time for a water-off. I'm at 2 liters by now. Did about 6 yesterday. Beat that! :S
Whoa....can't beat that but i'm at 1.5 litres by now...

How are you doing ?
Bonjour *big hug*
Doing good here although i feel that I'm slowly meltng...
what about you?

How are you today?

I'm doing great today! I'm quite happy about my sleep, which was the best in a week or more. Feeling happy, energized, and all that good stuff :-)

:-O ... (my jaw actually dropped when I saw that...) ... I normally don't really care about bacon... but I never pass up the chance to eat a flag n__n ... *starts eating bacon flag... will probably die shortly*
Soccorro: Good morning everyone!

I hope you're having a good start into the day! I sure am! :D

Glad to hear you are having a good day.

And loving it.

With the kind of heat you get during the summer I can understand you enjoying the cold winter.

How are you doing ?
ddickinson: Good morning, lovely Owl!

I am doing good. How are you today? Are you looking forward to your fun weekend?

*big morning hug*

ddickinson: Well, for an American flag I would say it was kind of healthy. At least it's not chocolate covered bacon. :-)
thanks. I hope your arm gets better sooon.
gunsynd: Hi LP,
Don't worry it'll come our way in a couple of months.
True...but it's just too hot for me here at the moment...i'd like some colder weather now :)

How are you today?

AgentBirdnest: I'm doing great today! I'm quite happy about my sleep, which was the best in a week or more. Feeling happy, energized, and all that good stuff :-)

:-O ... (my jaw actually dropped when I saw that...) ... I normally don't really care about bacon... but I never pass up the chance to eat a flag n__n ... *starts eating bacon flag... will probably die shortly*
You don't care about bacon...YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT BACON!? *Slaps Agent* Say that again and I'll burn your house!!! *cough* sorry, got carried away... :3
AgentBirdnest: I'm doing great today! I'm quite happy about my sleep, which was the best in a week or more. Feeling happy, energized, and all that good stuff :-)

Yay! That means I can give you a badge. :-)

What would the 4th of July be without explosions and lots of unhealthy food. Enjoy your lovely bacon flag! (And now I have a craving for bacon.) :-)

*Big Independence Day hug*

Soccorro: thanks. I hope your arm gets better sooon.
Thank you, I am sure it will be fine.

Do you have a nice weekend planned?
Attachments:

ddickinson: Yay! That means I can give you a badge. :-)

What would the 4th of July be without explosions and lots of unhealthy food. Enjoy your lovely bacon flag! (And now I have a craving for bacon.) :-)

*Big Independence Day hug*

Soccorro: thanks. I hope your arm gets better sooon.
ddickinson: Thank you, I am sure it will be fine.

Do you have a nice weekend planned?
not really, what ybout you?

Oh wait, got myself Resident evil Hd remaster! It's 45% off on gamesrocket (50% if you're from anywhere except germany)
Post edited July 04, 2015 by Soccorro