It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous you can create any character imaginable with the flexibility, richness, and depth of the Pathfinder First Edition ruleset. You can choose from 25 classes and 12 races, but what if you could come up with your own character, apart from those that already exist?

Share your idea for a new Pathfinder class or race in the comments and get a chance to win one of 20 keys for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous!

The contest ends on September 13th, 6 PM UTC.
I would like to see a class similar to the Archivist class from 3.5, divine caster who uses intelligence because they study to learn their prayers, even able to learn new spells like a wizard from scrolls, they could have dark secrets instead of domain powers which would be rituals that are forgotten to time but he has learned through his research.
Race:

Legacy - The character is a legacy from some entity of the First World. Maybe he's born from the union of a human and a First World entity or maybe he died on the First World and was reborn in this weaker form. Or maybe he was defeated and exiled from there. Whatever the history his connection to the First World remains as does his memories. Legacies tend to be ambitious, prone to intense emotional responses and may have a hard time understanding human morality.
Some type of snake people i always like, think Lamia.
Some form of insectoid/orc cross would be fun! Not sure how they got that way, but some kind of Druid horror story gone wrong would be a great back story!
Preserver-
Blunt weapon only class, cannot wield shields as well, only medium armor.
Defensive class that can wield single, dual-wield or two handed blunt weapons such as maces, morgensterns and the like.
Can only cast spells of defensive variety.
Has 2 offensive abilities:
-Crack Head
-Kneee-cap rush

Seeker-
Axe only warior, generates focus as resource during battle to unleash powerful abilities with instant casts (3 charges each, each ability costs 150 focus)
Possesses a few abilities that do not require Focus, like
-Smash (Deals moderate damage to Armored enemies)
-Cleave (Deals moderate damage to lightly armored enemies in a small cone, normal damage to anyone better armored, significant damage to unarmored enemies)
-Tear (Deals little damage but has a chance to damage armor)
I'd like to see some sort of magic/control monk or other sort of psionic hand-to-hand hand class. As you deal damage you could charge up points/resource to use on abilities like a flaming hands spell or a AOE earthquake stomp that could either stun enemies or reduce their accuracy/make them more susceptible to other debuffs or damage types. Ideally they would have a damage skill tree and one focused more on CC/support debuffs.
If I could create my own playable race I would make a Dryad. There would be heritage options for Dryads such as wood, water, etc. While in nature they would have the Keen Senses trait, but they may lose these senses when out of their element
The class for my character would be either a Druid/Hunter multi-class, or a custom class that is a hybrid of these with a bit of Oracle (Wind Whisperer) and/or Witch (Elemental Witch) thrown in for good measure.
I would definitively go a for something radical that involves new gameplay strategies and forces players to tackle the game in new unusual ways. So my option for a class would be a class that cannot use magic or use magic items at all, and cannot multiclass into magic-dependant classes.

This would be a class with above-average character improvements every level, but at a HUGE cost (in order to maintain balance): cannot use magic, equip or use magic items at all. Also, beneficial spells from an ally would only offer limited bonuses or halted durations.

Suggested class names:

Renouncer
Apostate of Magic

Examples or bonuses/abilities this class could offer could be:

---> Spell Resistance based on level
---> Natural weapons and wielded normal weapons capable of damaging foes as if they were magic
---> Possibility to "sacrifice" magical items in order to obtain temporary (or permanent) boosts.
---> Possibility to dispel enemy spells by touch/weapon impact
---> High bonuses in spell save rolls

Hope it doesn't sounds too crazy : )
Class: Harbinger

A class focused around piercing weapons (spears, other pokey things, spears, pikes, maybe spears) and dark magic.

DPS: Moderate
DOT: Little to Moderate
CC: Little to Moderate
Support: Little to None
Debuff: Moderate
Tank:: Little

Overall a class with no single strength (unsuitable for min-max), but a decent party member with plenty of flavour - bleeding, obscuring spells, dark-themed debuffs and so on.
Salve,suggerirei una classe di esorcisti-cacciatori di demoni che si contrappongono a dei divoratori di anime...
The Enlightened One

A type of Priest, The Enlightened One know all about You and your Future You.
He/She outsmark you.

His weapon is his/her faith, a broken weapon for he/she is a Martyr.

When The His/Her faith ends, his/her Martyr Weapon is no more than a broken weapon
My class, or a close facsimile, does not exist in pathfinder. I call it the "Binder". Essentially, a binder 'inherits' the traits of the classes from those in their adventuring party. For example, adventuring with a fighter, they could inherit the class trait of having a high chance to succeed in attack rolls. Adventuring with a magic user, they could inherit the ability to cast the same type of magic.

The base concept involved inheriting only one trait, which would increase as the binder levels up. This may have to be adjusted to account for game balance due to limited party size, or the binder becoming OP as level progression occurs.
Well, being a campaign focused around demons, why not some sort of demonologist?
A divine spellcaster/fighter mix, with access to specific spells and basic fighting skills, that does extra damage against demons?
It may seem a little OP on this setting, but maybe some drawbacks or restrictions against enemies who are not evil outsiders could balance it.
I really like spear builds, so I would love to see kind of Phalanx class based on greek mythology.

Focus on great shield/spear. Skills like thrust (spear attack focused on multiple enemies in row), impale (improved damage/critical with spear), turtle formation (shielding allies) and some shouts/orders that would improve groups defenses, saves throws.
A rebuild of the akashic class from Monte Cook's Arcana Evolved which taps into the collected memory of the world for their powers.