It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous you can create any character imaginable with the flexibility, richness, and depth of the Pathfinder First Edition ruleset. You can choose from 25 classes and 12 races, but what if you could come up with your own character, apart from those that already exist?

Share your idea for a new Pathfinder class or race in the comments and get a chance to win one of 20 keys for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous!

The contest ends on September 13th, 6 PM UTC.
It could be a character class OR a race, but I'd love to see "Revenant" as content. Undead and focused on something like the ranger's chosen class enemy. Powers bumped up when killing...say...a hated alignment or race or class and a debuff when helping them out. An ability to recover from being killed or knocked out if it's by the hated group. It could be really interesting.
Maybe necromancer, that would be something.
I would so love having an Artificer in there. An engineer that specialize in guns or similar constructs.

Also a cook... a bard that that uses his cooking gear as focus essentially.
The developer:
Lose stamina without a constant stream of coffee
-5 to agility
+1 to intelligence when attacked by more than three enemies
Every spell must be cast at least twice to work
Doesn't need sleep
I’d want a new Mimic class that can copy and steal the abilities from other classes or monsters.
I would like to be able to create my beloved Madison De Vandimion, multiclassing the brawler class (mutagenic mauler arch.) with 4 levels of bloodrager (blood conduit + urban bloodrager arch., naga bloodline), granting him a +8 DEX during difficult combats, and specializing him in grapple (with the feats agile maneuvers, he’s a DEX tank after all) and grabbing style, to destroy the tricky mental enemies eheh
Here’s the token with my drawing of Madison
Attachments:
A spellcaster robot would rock!
What a cool idea for a contest! I'd love to see a race that uses multiple bodies, like twinned organisms or symbiotes. A class that would pair well is some kind of social mastermind, where having access to multiple perspectives and personalities would be a huge benefit...
I would create a Lizard race with emphasis on Stealth, crit chance and invisibility. This game could use a bit more stealthy elements and this is my suggestion for it.
Shape-shifter class that lets you subclass as several roles, such as a bear to tank, wolf or cat to melee DPS, raven or rat to sneak/scout, but not really do damage.
Specific skills for combined attacks, which could well be by class or order of invocation, simple but effective and with expansion possibilities.
I'd love to play as a deep-sea creature. More or less humanoid with or without the ability to breath air. But I understand the limitations for such a a race if the campaign doesn't include underwater scenarios.
Swashbuckler

Dual wields a pistol and a sword, found leading the charge with hearty abandon either on the high seas or on land. Wears a brace of pistols across his chest for quick weapon switches instead of reloading. An experienced brawler who can also pick off high value targets at range with deadly precision.
The Animator.

Specializing in animating and bringing to life inanimate objects and creations. Weapons, suits of armor, statues, rocks, etc.

As experience is earned, more complex creations can be formed and controlled. Instead of just simple boulders rolling around slamming into enemies, the experience Animator can form them together into a rock creature. Assemble a handful of swords into a walking stick figure sword creature with blades for arms and legs.

Not wanting to expend as much energy? Scribble a creation in the dirt and watch it come to life as a 2d creation.

Dedicated animators will invest in private workshops where they create assortments of figurines, statues, and seeming "art" that can serve as their arsenal of objects to control.
I love the idea of playing a necromancer or warlock type character that specializes in summoning undead, doing decay and rotting damage over time, and draining the life force from other characters and monsters. Though I would like to see a class where you can raise a small army of weak undead to fight for you, I think it would be a lot of fun to also play as a character who can stand one on one in battles too.