It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
SuperLibby72: How much has Zoom approved since they started? I'm already having an issue with them and it's been 48 hours with no reply back at all. I give them Monday was a holiday, but not even an acknowledgment email?
GamezRanker: They're likely too small an operation(compared to steam or even GOG) atm to have workers on weekends. As for automated emails....they might have not implemented such a feature yet.

From what I can recall, you might have some luck on their official discord server(one can enter such servers as a guest without setting up an account afaik), as that's where I believe they reply the most.

=-=-=

Shendue: You forgot the fact they went back on their policy on regional pricing, which was one of their founding values, to the point that it used to be written in big bold letters in their homepage, which they changed after going back on their steps, obviously.
GamezRanker: I remember that and the original low prices points....then GOG got newer more modern games onto the store & one of the things ip holders demanded was they drop the low price points and regional pricing.

And of course greed won out and they caved to those ip holder's demands.
Well, it's Wednesday night, and they're located in Arizona. I still have not received a reply from Zoom. I'll try the official discord server. Thanks for the advice.
low rated
SuperLibby72: Well, it's Wednesday night, and they're located in Arizona. I still have not received a reply from Zoom. I'll try the official discord server. Thanks for the advice.
Good luck to ya :)
(the link should be in the zoom thread in general forums here)
Where'd this thread go? :P

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/does_gog_employ_any_actual_customer_service_people/page1

I guess the OP got his answer. xD
Time4Tea: 1) Release Devotion immediately.
2) Remove Gwent, No Man's Sky, Absolver (and any other DRMed games) from the store.
3) Remove DRM from the bonus cosmetics in Cyberpunk.
4) Cancel the deal with Epic.
5) Stop providing free games/incentives only to Galaxy users.
6) Assign adequate resources to maintenance of the offline installers.
I am sorry, I am new to this thread so I apologize in advance if some of these questions were already answered:

1. Isn't Devotion being pulled out by the developer, and not by GOG?
2. What's the DRM in No Man's Sky and Absolver's single player modes? (GWENT as far as I know is a multiplayer game, so I am not discussing it)
3. What kind of DRM are we talking about in Cyberpunk? How is the bonus content behind DRM? Is it a Steam exclusive or something?
4. I don't see the problem with the Epic deal as long as it doesn't hinder the DRM-free aspect
5. I have heard from my friend that only Witcher 1 was given away as a freebie for GOG galaxy users exclusively (it has been used in past campaigns as a giveaway too, it's probably the most given-away game at GOG, I also got it when I signed up for GWENT). I don't see the problem with Galaxy-exclusive giveaways as long as they are kept to a minimum, they need to promote their client somehow.
6. I agree with this point if this is true. The update/release process should be streamlined so that there is no distinction made in the backend.
high rated
TheDcoder: they need to promote their client somehow.
Why?
2) Remove Gwent, No Man's Sky, Absolver (and any other DRMed games) from the store.
TheDcoder: I am sorry, I am new to this thread so I apologize in advance if some of these questions were already answered:

2. What's the DRM in No Man's Sky and Absolver's single player modes? (GWENT as far as I know is a multiplayer game, so I am not discussing it)
3. What kind of DRM are we talking about in Cyberpunk? How is the bonus content behind DRM? Is it a Steam exclusive or something?
4. I don't see the problem with the Epic deal as long as it doesn't hinder the DRM-free aspect
5. I have heard from my friend that only Witcher 1 was given away as a freebie for GOG galaxy users exclusively (it has been used in past campaigns as a giveaway too, it's probably the most given-away game at GOG, I also got it when I signed up for GWENT). I don't see the problem with Galaxy-exclusive giveaways as long as they are kept to a minimum, they need to promote their client somehow.
6. I agree with this point if this is true. The update/release process should be streamlined so that there is no distinction made in the backend.
I'll try to answer what I can:

1: GOG got complaints from what they described as "gamers" for the game getting released here, however many suspect that they got threatened by the CCP to stop the games release.

2. I don't own absolver but from what I understand the game is a heavily Multi player game and uses Galaxy to handle the online multi player component . No Man's Sky has some items and a mission that currently need a one time online activation to unlock (however people have created mods to avoid this.

3. Cyberpunk has 4 or 5 cosmetic items that are unlocked when you use Galaxy, they have no affect on the game however. A lot of it is just advertising for The Witcher and Galaxy client (so I find it humourous that people want a shirt that advertises a client they don't want to use).

4. GOG want Galaxy to be an all in one place of convenience for people to handle there gaming needs regardless of platform, it gives people the ability to choose were they get there games but people think that GOG is using this to slide in back door DRM (there is no proof of this however).

5. I see no issue with The Witcher being given away on Galaxy either as the game has been made available for free through multiple promotions over the years, surprised they just haven't made the game permanently free honestly.

6. Here I do agree they need more people, I can only speculate on this part on why it is behind so I won't add to it.
high rated
TheDcoder: 1. Isn't Devotion being pulled out by the developer, and not by GOG?
From all that we know this was GOG's decision and completely took the devs by surprise:
https://twitter.com/redcandlegames/status/1339489008641056769/photo/1

GOG's official announcement about not publishing the game also came only 4 hours after this (and 2 days before the official release): https://twitter.com/redcandlegames/status/1339148313032060929
Post edited January 21, 2021 by Leroux
high rated
TheDcoder: I am sorry, I am new to this thread so I apologize in advance if some of these questions were already answered:

1. The developer and GOG announced around December 16 that the game will be added to GOG on December 18. A few hours later, GOG posted a tweet, claiming that they have been contacted by "many gamers" and will therefore not add Devotion to its catalogue.
2. See here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/drm_on_gog_list_of_singleplayer_games_with_drm/post1
3. It is galaxy-exclusive (i.e. not found in the offline installer).
4. Some people believe that this would cause some developers to avoid releasing a DRM-free edition, since they can reach GOG's user base via EPIC's DRM edition anyhow.
5. Ok. I assume you have a definition of minimum. For some, the minimum is zero.
6. It is true.
Post edited January 21, 2021 by mrkgnao
wolfsite: 1: GOG got complaints from what they described as "gamers" for the game getting released here, however many suspect that they got threatened by the CCP to stop the games release.
I doubt the CCP was involved directly, it was most likely either a myriad of actual Chinese gamers warning about the consequences the release would have for GOG doing business in China because they feared losing access to GOG, or an army of "patriots" / bots screaming outrage and threatening GOG.
high rated
Time4Tea:

#1 It was the dev's decision when it was pulled from Steam 2 years ago, but like others said it was Gog that suddenly backed away from releasing it here.

#2 adding to what wolfsite said, Absolver has an entire fighting school usable in single player that can't be unlocked unless you go online. Bosses can also be replayed but only if you go online.
No Man's Sky problem apparently wasn't planned as DRM but it in practice it acts just like it, keeping players from ever getting some items and mission unless they go online.

#3 -

#4 Despite what wolfsite said the deal with Epic has two major problems. One, it is highly questionable that the store that always said how DRM is bad for customers now profits from DRM'd games; and two, there is fear in the Gog community that the deal will make it less likely for some publishers to bring their games here DRM-free, because they would consider that releasing on Epic is enough to reach Gog's customer base.

#5 I'd say has more to do with a "stop trying to push you damn client like the best thing ever at the cost of everything else" attitude. Gog has been pushing too hard on this. For example, on CP2077's release the game was available for preload only through Galaxy, despite that when The Witcher 3 was released preload was available for offline installer users too. Them giving free games through Galaxy is just another facet of this unpleasant behavior they're doing in order to make us decide to use the stupid client.

If Gog wants to make Galaxy's adoption grow they should just make it better than the alternatives in speed, features and user experience, not try to bribe those on the fence and inconvenience those unsympathetic to Galaxy.

#6 -
+1
Time4Tea: People who are boycotting, to whatever degree they're comfortable with:
You can add me.
I'm boycotting until I get my refund (which I requested over a month ago)
Tried following up on my ticket and got ignored
nevasith: I'm boycotting until I get my refund (which I requested over a month ago)
uh one month and still nothing? thats so bad
nevasith: I'm boycotting until I get my refund (which I requested over a month ago)
What game?

mrkgnao: 1. The developer and GOG announced around December 16 that the game will be added to GOG on December 18. A few hours later, GOG posted a tweet, claiming that they have been contacted by "many gamers" and will therefore not add Devotion to its catalogue.
2. See here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/drm_on_gog_list_of_singleplayer_games_with_drm/post1
4. Some people believe that this would cause some developers to avoid releasing a DRM-free edition, since they can reach GOG's user base via EPIC's DRM edition anyhow.
5. Ok. I assume you have a definition of minimum. For some, the minimum is zero.
6. It is true.
No offense, but the link with DRM is laughably and nitpick bad.  
Post edited January 21, 2021 by SuperLibby72
SuperLibby72: What game?
mrkgnao: 1. The developer and GOG announced around December 16 that the game will be added to GOG on December 18. A few hours later, GOG posted a tweet, claiming that they have been contacted by "many gamers" and will therefore not add Devotion to its catalogue.
6. It is true.
SuperLibby72: No offense, but the link with DRM is laughably and nitpick bad.
None taken. I'm glad you found it full of humour.