It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Go where no man has gone before and join our Star Trek Contest and get a chance to win 1 of 15 sets of newly released Star Trek games! Don't worry, you don't need to wear a red shirt.

Imagine you're the new Starfleet Captain, name your ship and figure out what would your famous catchphrase be and tell us in the comments on the forum!

Hurry before this ship activates its warp drive and jumps on September 17th, 3 PM UTC.
U.S.S Wayfarer

"Let's turn future into history!"
NCC-2097 U.S.S. Reliable
Captain: "Get it done, man!" or, "Just make it happen!"

Putting aside all the technobabble, it doesn't matter how, so long as the task at hand is completed.

Captain: "I need shields now!"
Engineer: "I can try rerouting power through the EPS condui..."
Captain: "Just make it happen!"
USS Reality

"Engage sublight drives and wake me from cryo in 10-years when we get to our objective."
GOG.com: Go where no man has gone before and join our Star Trek Contest and get a chance to win 1 of 15 sets of newly released Star Trek games! Don't worry, you don't need to wear a red shirt.

Imagine you're the new Starfleet Captain, name your ship and figure out what would your famous catchphrase be and tell us in the comments on the forum!

Hurry before this ship activates its warp drive and jumps on September 17th, 3 PM UTC.
USS Athena
"We are just one ship shining a light of wisdom in the dark universe."
Ship: U.S.S. Deathstar
Catchphrase: Good!
#GOGxStarTrek
I still wish Enterprise had gotten 1 more season, that's always annoyed me.

My new ship would be called the "Star Chaser", it would have at least 2 Defiant type ships in the hanger. A spare warp drive and something more powerful than a slingshot for just in case we lose the shields again and battle becomes necessary. "Not everyone out there is friendly".
Catch phrase: "Let's go make some friends".
Alternate catch phrase: "Oh Sh*t, Duck" or "Get to work"
USS Titanic

"Sit down and enjoy, who know, thiis trip coulb be the last one."
Ship name: USS Sarajevo

Catch phrase: Push the button, ensign.
USS Volkswagon
"Where no van has gone before."
Ship name: USS Drunk on Turkey

Catch phrase: "SPOON!!!"
USS Geralt

"no more bloody portals"
HMS Akashic Seeker, a generation ship to colonize another Earth-like planet. Bringing about 10,000 colonists in deep sleep cryogenics. Staffed with a rotating 25-person crew per 50 years.

"Make them skip leg day!" This is because squatting is a drug-free and natural way of increasing testosterone and growth hormones in the body, which would increases the overall strength, muscle, bone mass, aerobic capacity, mental capability, libido, and reproductive capabilities. It also becomes a strategic battle tactic and salutation in foreign policies against aliens to immobilize their lower bodies and take them in for interrogations and intelligence gathering.
Post edited September 10, 2021 by BroscienceEngineer
USS Shippy McShipFace

Catchphrase: "Never hold a public poll to name your starship."
USS Montgomery

Catchphrase: "The best diplomat I know is a fully activated phaser bank"
USS Procrastination

"Maybe later."