It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Go where no man has gone before and join our Star Trek Contest and get a chance to win 1 of 15 sets of newly released Star Trek games! Don't worry, you don't need to wear a red shirt.

Imagine you're the new Starfleet Captain, name your ship and figure out what would your famous catchphrase be and tell us in the comments on the forum!

Hurry before this ship activates its warp drive and jumps on September 17th, 3 PM UTC.
USS - Dark Pearl

“We must boldly fight!— To run away!”
USS Keiyuri

"Let's go break more things than usual!"
USS Millennium Falcon

Got the wrong movie franchise.
USS Enter-for-the-Prize

"Does this place look different to you?"
USS Khan

Catchphrase: "KHAAAAAAAN!!!"
uss Baronpekugram

shuttlecrafts are overrated
Post edited September 14, 2021 by Baronpekugram
USS Jötunn

"We face the storm"
IKS Korinar

"Fire all distruptors!"
USS Discovery

"Put on your ponchos. It's time for the shitstorm."
USS Baldrick

"I have a cunning plan."
USS Wolfen
"Chew on it"
USS Gilbert

"I boldly went where no one else had gone before ...and I all got was this stupid t-shirt"
USS Dubious

“Are you kidding me?! No, seriously…like for REAL?!
USS Musgrave

“I never guess.”
GOG.com: Go where no man has gone before and join our Star Trek Contest and get a chance to win 1 of 15 sets of newly released Star Trek games! Don't worry, you don't need to wear a red shirt.

Imagine you're the new Starfleet Captain, name your ship and figure out what would your famous catchphrase be and tell us in the comments on the forum!

Hurry before this ship activates its warp drive and jumps on September 17th, 3 PM UTC.
USS Jinx
"Let's just get the f... out of here..."