It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Barefoot_Monkey: There used to be such a thing, but a change to the the website quite a long time ago broke it, so I disabled the option. I had meant to bring it back shortly after that, but got sidetracked. I can still bring it back if there's demand - but I'd do it somewhat differently this time around (a more generalised way of tagging users, no more emphasis on "foes")
paladin181: I may be late to the party, but Greasemonkey 4 on Firefox 57 broke the script. Is there any plan to fix that, has it been fixed, or am I SOL?
Until Greasemonkey gets its update, I moved my scripts to Violentmonkey. So far so good.
foxworks: Until Greasemonkey gets its update, I moved my scripts to Violentmonkey. So far so good.
Thanks.
UGH.. all my game settings in AF were lost... hours of organizing...
Post edited November 15, 2017 by paladin181
foxworks: Until Greasemonkey gets its update, I moved my scripts to Violentmonkey. So far so good.
paladin181: Thanks.
Do you mean the sort order of the library? Maybe you can still export it?
Post edited November 17, 2017 by MarkoH01
paladin181: Thanks.
If you can access the old version at all you can export your sort order (assuming that's what you mean) and re import it to the new one.
Failing that I can look to see if it's possible to manually extract the info from GreaseMonkey...
adaliabooks: If you can access the old version at all you can export your sort order (assuming that's what you mean) and re import it to the new one.
Failing that I can look to see if it's possible to manually extract the info from GreaseMonkey...
Well, I'm not at home. Hopefully my home firefox hasn't updated yet and I can just grab it there.
Edit: Also, the quickpost button is failing me. It posts, but it hangs. Not complaining right now as I have full access to most everything I need.
Post edited November 15, 2017 by paladin181
I haven't updated yet myself, but I imagine it will be something fixable. Sorry for the delay in the meantime.
Barefoot_Monkey: I haven't updated yet myself, but I imagine it will be something fixable. Sorry for the delay in the meantime.
No problem. Not your fault. I'm using Tampermonkey right now and it's all good on my end. I was merely asking for us mortals who can't write very good scripts. :)
Just dared to do the Quantum leap, and it seems that Barefoot Essentials with Tampermonkey are doing fine.

I wished I could say that for all of my extensions. Now I have to look for some replacement tools.

Thanks again for all your work.
Post edited November 15, 2017 by gixgox
gixgox: Just dared to do the Quantum leap, and it seems that Barefoot Essentials with Tampermonkey are doing fine.
I can confirm it. Both BE and AF work fine with Tampermonkey. :)
One of the features I use is how the script pulls aside the giveaway threads.

It looks like when "give away" is used as a title, the script misses it.

For example this thread isn;t marked as a giveaway:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/syberia_give_away

I just wanted to mention it.

Thank you
Post edited November 22, 2017 by drmike
I'm sure that someone might have already asked this but what is the up arrow 6 mean next to my username on the "GOG bar"?
vidsgame: I'm sure that someone might have already asked this but what is the up arrow 6 mean next to my username on the "GOG bar"?
Games that got an update. 6 of them to be exact. May take a bit for the caching server to catch up though, so you may not see those immediately.
vidsgame: I'm sure that someone might have already asked this but what is the up arrow 6 mean next to my username on the "GOG bar"?
It's Barefoot's indicator for updated games, so the six means you have six updated games.

You can clear it by going to your library and clicking on the updated filter at the top and opening the changelog of each game (theoretically anyway, it doesn't always work)
Thank You, Jmich and Thank you as well, adaliabooks.
Post edited November 23, 2017 by vidsgame
Since it is possible to have the threads that have giveaway in the tilte be out of the way, it should also be possible to do the same for sticky threads right?