It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yes, I've finally figured out how to force anti aliasing via WINE in old games that don't natively support it, added to the linked post above.
If you want to force anti-aliasing in WINE to make it look less jagged, force it in your system driver via Nvidia-Settings for example and follow these steps:
- go to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Wine\Direct3D"
- add string "Multisampling" with the value "enabled"
- add string "OffscreenRenderingMode" with the value "backbuffer"

I have heard that some games may start giving you problems with the backbuffer, if that is the case, simply change the value to "fbo", the forced anti aliasing won't work then though.
I hope that also works for Mafia, since it looks really bad without it.
Post edited November 29, 2019 by Klumpen0815
TESLA EFFECT works great so far, with the generic wrapper.
Wow, thanks for the generic wrapper! :D

I've made my own wrappers from the Oblivion wrapper, by altering a few parts of the sh file. But imagine how messy those are. xD
high rated
All wrappers have been updated with a small update to winewrap.shlib and GOGWrap has been updated to use Proton 4.11-9 by default.
Return of the Obra Dinn works with generic gog wrapper, no tweaking needed.
high rated
Wrappers are now available for Alan Wake and Alan Wake's American Nightmare and GOGWrap has been updated to use Proton 4.11-10 by default.
Wrappers are now available for Arma: Cold War Assault, Arma: Gold Edition and Arma 2: Combined Operations.
Nice, but weren't those removed from GOG a while ago?
Maybe it's just a region lock, but I can't find them.
Klumpen0815: Nice, but weren't those removed from GOG a while ago?
Yes they were, due to Gamespy shutting down & BI moving them over to Steamworks... those of us that bought them back then still have them though.
Damn, now I wish that I'd have bought them at some point.
high rated
Wrappers are now available for Anno 1404 and Rayman Origins. In addition, the wrapper for UnderRail has been updated to use the new installers.
Nice, however it's a bit sad that these games are not available here any more.
Thanks for the wrappers and the recent updates anyway!
All Proton wrappers have now been updated to use Proton 4.11-11. Risen 3 and XCOM: Enemy Unknown now make use of D9VK - both perform better now, and XCOM no longer suffers from the "glowing line in the corner of the screen" glitch it had with WineD3D.

All DXVK wrappers have been updated to use DXVK 1.5.
Is it maybe possible to get an Wrapper for Blood 2: The Blood Group, Thief Gold , Thief 2: The Metal Age and Nosferatu: Wrath of Malachi?
TimeFreeze1337: Is it maybe possible to get an Wrapper for Blood 2: The Blood Group, Thief Gold , Thief 2: The Metal Age and Nosferatu: Wrath of Malachi?
Have you tried those with Adam's Generic GOG Proton Wrapper and run into any problems?