It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dtgreene: Another thing to note is that I had Prayer in effect, which weakens enemy saving throws.
stryx: Prayer has a 60-ft. radius AoE. So unless you cast the prayer quite close to the monster, it doesn't affect it's saving throws. Sure it affects your character, but it does not affect any monsters that you encounter later, even though you're still under the effect of it.
Does the game actually implement it that way?
PincushionMan: I always loved finding a long hallway and beating the tar out of the monsters while dual wielding spiritual hammers. As I recall you could throw one, cast another spiritual hammer and transfer it to the off hand before the original hammer got back. In a long hallway you could pummel multiple creatures, on the initial pass and on the return pass. I don't remember it ever missing.
I'd just like to thank you so much for this miraculous method, which has saved my ass on two consecutive levels full of wights, with no magic weapons that I know of (no identifying). The tip of Double Spiritual Hammers has been a true godsend. Who knew that Mjólnir had a twin?

Also, the Ring of Invisibility bug is most helpful.
PincushionMan: I always loved finding a long hallway and beating the tar out of the monsters while dual wielding spiritual hammers. As I recall you could throw one, cast another spiritual hammer and transfer it to the off hand before the original hammer got back. In a long hallway you could pummel multiple creatures, on the initial pass and on the return pass. I don't remember it ever missing.
Larris: I'd just like to thank you so much for this miraculous method, which has saved my ass on two consecutive levels full of wights, with no magic weapons that I know of (no identifying). The tip of Double Spiritual Hammers has been a true godsend. Who knew that Mjólnir had a twin?

If you can cast Spiritual Hammer, you can cast Detect Magic which will let you know whether the items you find are magical. Don't forget that you later get Remove Curse, which can be useful if you equip something cursed, and True Seeing can replace Detect Magic later.
Larris: with no magic weapons that I know of (no identifying). The tip of Double Spiritual Hammers has been a true godsend.
dtgreene: If you can cast Spiritual Hammer, you can cast Detect Magic which will let you know whether the items you find are magical.
D'OH!
I figured it out myself after posting, feeling a bit sheepish now. Still, thanks!
PincushionMan: [ spiritual hammer bug ]
Larris: I'd just like to thank you so much for this miraculous method, which has saved my ass on two consecutive levels full of wights, with no magic weapons that I know of (no identifying). The tip of Double Spiritual Hammers has been a true godsend. Who knew that Mjólnir had a twin?

No problem, and those magic hammers saved my bacon in the lower levels more times that I could count. If you find any tricks for non-magic users to make it to the bottom floors, please share; I've never been able to complete the game (or even get close) with a non-magic character.
Interesting to note that Earth Elementals are in the game files but seem to be bugged not to appear in the dungeon. I suspect hex editing may solve this...

I hope one day someone is able to mod this game...with a bit more monster variety it would be even better!
I'm stuck on floor 10 because of a door that requires a key I don't have. I've searched the floor for the key or some other way of passage using True Seeing. But I just can't find a way. I know there is a 'cheat' mode that enables walking through solid objects, but I'm not sure how to enable it.

Is there anyone who can help me out please?
Tubit: I'm stuck on floor 10 because of a door that requires a key I don't have. I've searched the floor for the key or some other way of passage using True Seeing. But I just can't find a way. I know there is a 'cheat' mode that enables walking through solid objects, but I'm not sure how to enable it.

Is there anyone who can help me out please?
if you have traps enabled you could see if there are any pits on the floor above that might give you
access to the area behind that door

i will assume you tried any teleporters on the level
Vyraexii: if you have traps enabled you could see if there are any pits on the floor above that might give you

I have traps enabled, but I haven't encountered any pits in the game so far. It's a teleporter floor, so I took a screenshot of the map and made sure to write down how all the teleporters are connected so I can rule that out. The remaining possibility is a secret door, but I have checked the most likely areas for switches. I'm not sure if switches light up with true seeing, but I suppose they don't.

There's Greater Feyr monsters around, so it's kind of a bother to spend a lot of time walking.
Vyraexii: if you have traps enabled you could see if there are any pits on the floor above that might give you

Tubit: I have traps enabled, but I haven't encountered any pits in the game so far. It's a teleporter floor, so I took a screenshot of the map and made sure to write down how all the teleporters are connected so I can rule that out. The remaining possibility is a secret door, but I have checked the most likely areas for switches. I'm not sure if switches light up with true seeing, but I suppose they don't.

There's Greater Feyr monsters around, so it's kind of a bother to spend a lot of time walking.
hmm well only other thing left to check is a careful examination of the walls for switches
since depending on the wall textures they can be somewhat hard to notice

maybe a triple check of all the teleporters just in case you missed one (i do that a fair bit myself)
Vyraexii: maybe a triple check of all the teleporters just in case you missed one (i do that a fair bit myself)
At this point it feels like a chore I'm not motivated to deal with. I've started a new game, but hopefully someone can provide me with a guide on how to activate the no clip cheat eventually.
I once had a seed, that had me stuck on level 1 without being able to go down to the second level. So that was either me being stupid or not all seeds are solvable. Maybe you got a bad one, too.
Has anyone hacked the hack to ensure all end bosses were found?
Is it just:
Balor
Elemental Lord
Lich
Blue Dragon
Brass Dragon? (I don't recall this one)

On set items does anyone know the EXACT +s and abilities. There a faqs that give a good accound but some weapons and armour have nothi g and are vague. Disappointing not all full sets give a set bonus (or at least we don't know for sure)
There is interest in hex-editing, at some point I will have to draw up a UGE (Universal Games Editor) mdl file.
A mdl file is a template that tells you what is where in a save file.
For an article on using UGE, see:
http://ua.reonis.com/index.php?topic=2404.0
For each save game there are two files: Items_##.bin and Save_##.bin. The PC record is found in the Items_##.bin file, starting at offset 1490. (It might actually start at offset 1485...)

Some of the relevant offsets are shown below:
1118: x coordinate
1119: y coordinate
1490: PC Name [20]
1512: Portrait
1516 - 1518: class levels
1524: age
1528: current hp
1530: maximum hp
1534: food counter (%)
1536 - 1547: should be the three XP figures.
1548 - 1554: basic statistics
Hi, does anybody have this list of Tapestry and wall carvings in the Dungeon Hack game? Cos I am seeing many of this Lion head like looking thingy on the walls, with the mouth opened. When I click nothing happens. just a message about that its there to ward off thieves. But I dont buy that. GOTTA be something there right ? any actions I'm supposed to do there ? Not sure if I'm supposed to put anything in the mouth ?

Does it work like that GONG slot machine thingy ? I know that when I put in a Silver coin in those things on the wall, its give me a some HP and level up thingy. Hope to get some help.