The people of the Twelve Colonies believe that Colonial forces are keeping the Cylon threat in check. In reality, the Ministry of Defense loses ground every day. Under Atropos’ command, Cylon attacks have become precise and terrifying. Perfectly timed ambushes designed to cripple communications and logistics. Efficient and methodical.
Commander Nash and the crew of the Galactica have to keep up the pretense of the good fight, never revealing how close the people back home are to the knife’s edge. Meanwhile, Admiral Sarkis has one last plan that could finally bring this war to an end, or doom them all. It is time to activate the Ghost Fleet Offensive.
Ghost Fleet Offensive is a brand new 10-mission story campaign. Relive the infamous Ghost Fleet Offensive, strike behind enemy lines and turn the tide of the war for the Twelve Colonies.
- Colonial Orion - Recon Frigate: A light frigate equipped with an experimental suite of ECM jamming and stealth technologies. Able to protect itself from hostile DRADIS sensors, the Orion can lay in wait, maneuver for the perfect torpedo angle, and then speed away while its stealth battery recharges.
- Colonial Defender - Support Specialist: A support ship of Gemenese origin, the Defender is a mobile marine detachment platform. The Raptors from the Defender can both bolster the marine defense of friendly ships that have been boarded, and provide technical support to boost the strength of ally subsystems. Based on the ship design and used with permission of Todd Boyce.
- Cylon Medusa - Central Command: A technologically advanced command ship lined with point defence cannons, and capable of overclocking the subsystems of multiple ships with its advanced transmission arrays. The Medusa pushes the capabilities of Cylon technology to its very limits.
New Cylon Munitions:
- Cylon Cluster Nukes - A devastating multi-missile system capable of striking six individual targets with high yield nuclear warheads.
- Cylon Virus Mines - A short-range ECM field generator that both hacks the subsystems of hostile ships, and compromises enemy squadrons.
© Battlestar Galactica Deadlock™ and ©2017 Universal Cable Productions LLC. Software ©2017 Slitherine Ltd. Battlestar Galactica is a copyright of Universal Cable Productions LLC. Licensed by Universal Studios 2017. All Rights Reserved.
Published by Slitherine Ltd. Developed by Black Lab Games and Slitherine Ltd. All rights reserved to their respective owners.