It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SentinelWolf: I have nothing to be ashamed of mine, i have nothing to hide. I am more suspicious of Sage103082,
hiding behind titles!
Sage103082: I may need to start wearing my contacts. I read that as titties. I had to crlt + the screen. lol.

What titles am I hiding behind? My voting has based on what has been posted here and with you not posting I thought it a little off.

I am very open to changing votes as needed and when more information/ comments come out. I think we need to get the village together for more of a conversation about the events going on here. There are wolves that are stalking the village and causing mayhem!
The title of Sage :D
I dont, know just trying to improvise =P
What if the sun never sets and the wolves starve for not being able to hunt?
popperik: What if the sun never sets and the wolves starve for not being able to hunt?
If only it worked like that, it would make this game so much easier! Perhaps a little more boring, though. Can you imagine the mod flavor-post describing wolves starving, etc? LOL.

As far as the lynch goes, I am willing to hammer. However, I want to give everyone that might need it enough time to add their 2 cents. I am not sure what more there is to discuss on Day 1, but there could always be something. I figure if the Day still hasn't ended by the time I am ready for bed, I'll cast the hammer vote then. Unless there are objections?
Sage103082: I think we need to get the village together for more of a conversation about the events going on here.
I believe there is a sense of inevitability in the air. I read SentinelWolf’s last post as him having resigned to it as well.
I think we all know we don’t have enough information to make a real educated guess at this early stage, and that in many respects SentinelWolf is the victim of random group dynamics (plus, as you put it, “a feeling”).
We should only hope that he is not the Seer (which is what I believe he meant when he said that you were hiding behind the title of Sage (or are you Sage because of Parsley, Rosemary and Thyme?)).

I guess we shall have to bide our time until someone feels ready to cast a new vote. I suspect people just don’t want to draw attention to themselves, do they?
Or perhaps there will be a last moment twist that shall shuffle everything around and let the underdog win (even though this is Polish internet, not American television)?
Stay tuned…
Sage103082 - 1 vote (SentinelWolf)
trentonlf - 1 votes (HijacK)
SentinelWolf - 5 votes (RWarehall, mrkgnao, GreenDigitalWolf, trentonlf, Sage103082)
GreenDigitalWolf - 2 votes (popperik, JMich)
mrkgnao - 1 vote (Krypsyn)

FORMAT
Person with votes on them - number of votes (people who did the voting)
Well, it looks like everyone is done talking and/or content to lurk and let someone else do their dirty work.

So be it.

Unvote: mrkgnao
Vote: SentinelWolf
So excited for the next stage! :D
*The moment you knew must be has occurred, but you are ill prepared for it. Nearby is a pitchfork. Adjacent to that, the blunt and broken handle of another farm instrument, waiting to be repaired. As SentinelWolf's eyes go wide, you grab other nearby implements. The work is not nearly as quick as you had hoped but it is much more messy than you expected.*

SentinelWolf was a villager

It is now Night. Do not post in this thread until it is Day.
Post edited August 12, 2014 by Ixamyakxim
Hello? Anyone there? It's really dark out here and I was on the road traveling by when I saw your village. I figured I'd stop to see if there's any place I could stay the night.... well at least there's a nice full moon. Could you at least open the door?

Hello? What's that noise? Is someone breathing on my ne--- Oh my G- aaahhhhrrrgghhhhhhhh. GAAAHAAHHAAARRGHGHHHNNNNNnnnn *cough* *gurgle*......

(Sorry, I just couldn't resist!)
Post edited August 12, 2014 by chadjenofsky
LOL I've actually been chuckling to myself for the last five minutes or so after reading this. I both applaud and approve! HOWEVER... you did edit your post!

*two small figures in pointed hats and tiny cloth vests emerge from the bushes by the door. One produces a rat hair broom and the other a rough sack of burlap. The remains of chadjenofsky are quickly disposed of, the sack sewn shut with a bone needle and horsehair thread to be carted off to God knows where and for unknown purposes. Come daybreak, all the villagers will find will be a neatly brushed threshold and several strange sets of footprints that could only have been left by tiny wooden shoes...*

It is still Night
*the village hesitantly unbolts their doors. With vain hope, they expect a peaceful night. They are wrong. No one exits the hovel of JMich and it is quickly obvious why. During the night, JMich has been killed by the beasts. It is time to exact vengeance! Also, with odd glances and furrowed brows, the villagers cannot help but notice the oddly and freshly swept church entrance...*

The Villager JMich Has Been Killed By Werewolves!

It Is Now DAY. You may post in this thread. Do not PM your fellow Villagers. Do not edit your posts.

There are 9 players, the majority for a lynch is 5 votes.
Also, if you're awake right now and have clear skies - go outside! Besides a werewolf moon, there are meteors out there! ;) I know it's late, but much like the villagers I hoped against hope there would be clear skies and remained awake... I, too was wrong!
*after examining the church entrance and noting tiny footprints, scratches head in confusion and rings alarm bell in the church*

Did anyone hear or notice anything last night?
It is only logical for the werewolves to kill the most experienced and careful examiner of the group. Given JMich's history of always having his facts checked, this situation only became worse.
Now on to the current situation. I honestly knew SentinelWolf was not a werewolf. While some argue he could have easily hidden in plain sight, I'll argue he overdid it. Thus, the most plausible thing for werewolf is to either play it extremely cool, like Krypsyn and trenonlf, or stay extremely silent in order to not attract attention like popperik and RWarehall. Alternatively, some theorists would argue that the best way to avoid suspicion is to be the most active in what appears to be productive for such a situation, debate and talk, thus Sage and mrkgnao outline themselves to be in this category. In any case, one wolf may play it a way, while the other may play another way. This being said, budejovice and GreenDigitalWolf haven't escaped my radar, and given how easily GreenDigitalWolf ditched SilentWolf on a pretext that he wants to "get out of this stage" makes me extremely suspicious about his behavior.
Also, as a side note: the wolves will inevitably jump to accuse me of being scum, but the question remains, who are they considering I brought everyone still standing up?
trentonlf: *after examining the church entrance and noting tiny footprints, scratches head in confusion and rings alarm bell in the church*

Did anyone hear or notice anything last night?
I thought I did hear something, but when it all went quiet I figured it was probably mostly harmless.