It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Creators of Ion Maiden decided to release their game under a different name to avoid legal issues with a popular heavy metal band. Ion Fury will now be released on August 15th.

On July 18th the price of Ion Fury will increase to $24.99.
Korell: Price increase?
TheMonkofDestiny: It was supposed to increase to $24.99 on all storefronts on the 18th, as mentioned at the end of the first post to this thread. No one has made the change yet though.
Yep, that's what I'm referring to. The fact that it still hasn't gone up in price when it was due to on 18th.
Only a week to go. My body is ready :O
Ion Fury's been out on Steam for a while now. Where is it!
omega64: Ion Fury's been out on Steam for a while now. Where is it!
https://www.gog.com/forum/ion_fury/full_release_on_gog_when/post4
omega64: Ion Fury's been out on Steam for a while now. Where is it!
EnforcerSunWoo: https://www.gog.com/forum/ion_fury/full_release_on_gog_when/post4
*sigh*

Thank you.

I should've just bought it on Steam.
Post edited August 15, 2019 by omega64
omega64: *sigh*

Thank you.

Game launches around here get fucked one way or another. Not too sure why 3dRealms delayed sending the full version to GOG, but they did. So much for launching at the same time for the 3 store fronts.
I'm unfortunately not surprised, they couldn't be bothered to integrate Galaxy support or achievements for a 30 year old engine when they were able to do it on the other platform. Lo and behold when it actually comes time to perform they're late.

Thank you.

I'm tempted to be fair. Buy Nightmare Reaper too while you're at it ;)
ShadowWulfe: I'm unfortunately not surprised, they couldn't be bothered to integrate Galaxy support or achievements for a 30 year old engine when they were able to do it on the other platform. Lo and behold when it actually comes time to perform they're late.
How do you know that?
Linko64:
No idea why Nightmare Reaper is not here. I know Hedon was rejected.
Linko64:
ShadowWulfe: No idea why Nightmare Reaper is not here. I know Hedon was rejected.
Aye i spoke about that on stream last week. Feels like the perfect fit for here. Great little game
high rated
So where is it? It's already up on Steam.
Unacceptable, I demand Ion Fury to be put on the 2nd Class Citizens list for this insolence immediately!

Thank you.

Linko64: I'm tempted to be fair. Buy Nightmare Reaper too while you're at it ;)
Who knows, maybe I'll get it from one of my friends. Considering my birthday's soon.
If not, yes. I am planning to buy that one at some point.
Where's that release at.