It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Creators of Ion Maiden decided to release their game under a different name to avoid legal issues with a popular heavy metal band. Ion Fury will now be released on August 15th.

On July 18th the price of Ion Fury will increase to $24.99.
I don't blame Iron Maiden for this. Their lawyers and whoever watches over their trademarks - yes, but not the band themselves.

Anyway, I bought the game recently for Steam. This price jump will guarantee I won't be re-buying here until a significant discount hits it, even if the "scope has doubled" to justify the price hike.
Harris is moron and his band is utter boring shit. Black Sabbath and Judas Priest rule!
Sick. Looks like I'll be enjoying this and Metal Wolf Chaos next month.
No matter what it is called i cant wait to play the finished version.
Ixamyakxim: You're clearly not from the North East United States ;)
Even with a silent R they're still pronounced differently. :P

EYE-en vs EYE-on.
Post edited July 11, 2019 by SirPrimalform
Looks a lot like Duke Nukem 3d.
Wich is good and bad at the same time.
I've had this purchased from both Steam and GOG since its initial announcement. Cannot wait for this release, and hoping WRATH follows "suit". ;)
I'm sure that I'm in a minority, but I like this old-school graphics more than modern realistic ones.
This game looks fantastic!
SirPrimalform: EYE-en vs EYE-on.
Aye-un!
Post edited July 11, 2019 by Sachys
GOG.com: Creators of Ion Maiden decided to release their game under a different name to avoid legal issues with a popular heavy metal band. Ion Fury will now be released on August 15th.

On July 18th the price of Ion Fury will increase to $24.99.
Is it ok if we take a sharpie and mark out fury and write in Maiden on the box? Regardless I will still do so. o.0
The name change ain't half bad, even if the reason for it is fucking dumb. Anyway, I'm very much looking forward to this, and it's already long paid for. :)
truhlik: I'm sure that I'm in a minority, but I like this old-school graphics more than modern realistic ones.
There's a reason I play a lot of GZDoom stuff over most modern shooters. ;)
Zoidberg: Hopefully, nothing is named with something close sounding as to Ion Fury.

Hey guys, what about Ion Storm? XP

Joking apart, is this any good?
This is the problem with copyright/etc laws....it reminds me of FUTURAMA(of your avatar's source) where they want to name that creature/snack they find on that one planet and they find that due to rampant copyrighting all names are taken but two names.
SirPrimalform: EYE-en vs EYE-on.
Sachys: Aye-un!
My life for Aiur! ...
Post edited July 11, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
Better!
SirPrimalform: Better!
Aye tis! ;D